CHAPTER 14

What Happened Between Us?

YGE practice room.

Wonder Girls left early in the morning to the YGE. They need to start early because they have a schedule at the evening.

WG: hello everyone. Are we late?

Seungri: no, noona. Come in. Don’t be shy. You all had a breakfast yet? If not, I can go buy something.

Yoobin: ah it’s okay. We usually don’t eat much if we had a dance practice. Afraid that we might throw up. hahaha. But we all have taken something to cover our empty stomach. So, we’re good.

GD: okay then. We can start our practice right. Sohee-ah. (GD gestures to Sohee so she will follow her to the side of the room.)

Sohee: ah, yes oppa.

GD and Sohee is getting ready to start their practice. Suddenly there are ringing coming from Sohee backpack. And it was a cellphone. Sohee get it and answer the call.

Sohee: yes hello? (after talking for a short time. she hang up the calls.) sorry, that was my sister.

GD: you guys already got your cellphone back?

Sohee: ah… yes. why oppa? (why did he looks so shock? and why did he have a smile on his face?)

GD: um… nothing. should we start dancing?

Sohee: sure.

After about 2 hours practicing non-stop. They decided to take a little break before continuing again.

GD: ah, so tired. (he handed a mineral water to Sohee. Sohee just nod and take the mineral water then drink a bit of it.)

GD: ah yeah. I heard you’re very interested in fashion things is it right?

Sohee: eo? Umm, yes. A little bit. It’s fascinating. But I don’t know very much about it. Unlike you oppa. You’re a fashion trendsetter nowadays.

GD: actually, I just wore what I want. And, as I looking at you, you also have a great sense about fashion. If you want, I can introduce you to my friend. I have a lot of friend in fashion industries.

Sohee: oh really? But I’m quite bad in making friends. hahaha.

GD: it’s okay. You’re with me anyways. Why don’t you give me your phone number so I can contact you later.

Sohee: eo? ummm. Sure. (Sohee gives her number to GD.)

GD: yes. I get it. I’m genius! Yeah!

GD: great! I think we can get closer since we have the same interest right?

Sohee: right. I can learn more from you oppa. Thank you.

After that short break. Both of the group continue their practice. It was GD and Sohee part.

HY: yeah that’s right. This is the exact expression to do it. You’ve become much closer huh. It’s good.

Sohee just smile shyly and blushing with the compliment. GD is the one with happiest expression and he doesn’t know why he feels so happy and excited.

Big Bang dorm.

YB: G, how’s today?

GD: aigoo Youngbae-ah. Today is the most happiest day in my life. I got her number Youngbae-ah. (GD is feeling too excited and hugging YB)

YB: yah, let go of me. You’re so head over heels on her G. hahaha. So now, what’s next?

GD: I don’t want to startle her. I should get through her with a flow. I’ll do it slowly. Beside, I’m still not sure about her feelings.

YB: just want to remind you, be careful. you’re both an idol. And, tomorrow is our last practice with them, so, if you want her, you better hurry things off G

GD: it’s okay Youngbae. I have her number remember? And don’t worry I’ll be careful. I won’t mess her up.

D-DAY. KBS MUSIC BANK SPECIAL STAGE. 4.10.2007

BB & WG waiting room.

Seungri is talking with Sunye and Sunmi. TOP is practicing his part with Yoobin. Sohee, Yeeun, Jiyong, Youngbae and Daesung just sitting at the sofa and chit chatting with each other.

Yeeun: you guys want to know something weird?

Daesung: what. (GD and Sohee looks at Yeeun.)

Yeeun: last night, Sohee talking in her dream. It’s so hilarious. hahaha.

Sohee: yaahh, unnie!!! (Sohee pinch Yeeun arms and cause her laugh out loud.)

GD: hahaha. What we’re you dreaming about? Is it a nightmare or what?

Yeeun: it’s not a nightmare. I just heard she say ‘I like it oppa’ that’s all. hahaha.

Daesung: whoa Sohee, what are you dreaming about? kekeke

GD: is it me? You’re dreaming about me huh? hahaha

Sohee: (her cheeks so red and she’s blushing hard) yaahh unnie. Stop it. It’s not you Jiyong oppa. Don’t be so full of yourself. And why would I be dreaming about you? (Sohee pouting feels angry with Yeeun.)

Yeeun: aigoo. Our Sohee is getting upset. Sorry Sohee-ah. But it’s too funny. hahaha.

Sohee: unnie, stop itt. pleaseee (Sohee holds Yeeun arms and ask her to stop.)

GD: you must be dreaming about me Sohee-ah. You’re on calls with me last night right? Then you said you want to go to sleep. Or did you talk to someone else after me? (Jiyong stills teasing Sohee until he feels something is wrong.)

Seungri: you’re talking on the phone with her? Really hyung?

Sunye: is there something going on that unnie didn’t know Sohee-ah?

Little did they know, all of the members are now facing them with a teasing smile. GD takes a look at Youngbae and asking help from him. Sohee is shocked and doesn’t know what to do. Youngbae just look at him and shakes his head.

GD: I just call her to say thank you. That’s all.

Yoobin: Whoa. Why don’t you say thank you at us too? hahaha.

GD: you’re not my partner. Ask TOP to say it to you. hahaha.

Sohee just laugh along and then, the pd-nim calls them to get ready. She’s glad that the pd-nim came at the perfect timing. Phew.

 

P/S: Okay i'm gonna continue it later. i'm too sleepy right now. You guys can watch the special stage at Youtube. Next chapter will be after the stage. Thank you fellow HD-ef. Enjoy reading about HEEDRAGON. Pour a lot of love to them.