CHAPTER 47

What Happened Between Us?

2014.

BREAKING NEWS.

TOP OF BIGBANG AND AHN SOHEE EX-WONDERGIRLS MEMBERS WILL WORK TOGETHER FOR REEBOK CF AFTER THEIR PAST COLLABORATION ALMOST 6 YEARS AGO. THIS MARK SOHEE FIRST APPEARANCE AFTER SIGNING UNDER BH ENTERTAINMENT.

GD: hyung, why don’t you tell me that you going to work with Sohee?

TOP: why should I?

GD: er…

TOP: why should I Jiyong?

GD: w-we-well, she’s my ex after all. So maybe I have the right to know if my members have some project with her. Don’t you think so?

TOP: and why was that? Being an EX means you have nothing to do with her life. NOTHING. And as your members, you never really care about my solo project. So why this time I need to tell you?

GD: hyung, why are you being so annoying? I’m just asking you.

TOP: Leave her alone. You have no more right on her life. You lost the privilege long before. Just focus on Kiko. (After saying that, he left the dumbfounded Jiyong.)

GD: what is wrong with him?                                         

HOT NEWS.

THEIR NEW COLLABORATIVE PROJECT TOGETHER SPIKES UP TOP AND AHN SOHEE NAMES AND EVEN GET SECOND PLACE FOR THE HOTTEST COUPLE EVEN WITH JUST A SIMPLE PROJECT. NETIZENS SURE LOVE TO SEE THEM TOGETHER. THEIR CHEMISTRY WITH EACH OTHER TOTALLY MAKE THIS PROJECT BECOMES A HOT TOPIC.

GD: what the h.ell? Seunghyun hyung really getting on my nerves. What the f.uck is he trying to do with my EX? (He grabs his phone.) Kiko, let’s meet up.

HOT NEWS.

GDRAGON AND HIS ALLEGED GIRLFRIEND KIKO MIZUHARA ARE CAUGHT BEING INTIMATELY AT SOME BAR LOUNGE YESTERDAY MORNING.

Sohee: you’re happy oppa. I told you, the break up is the best for both of us. (She tears up.)

BOON THE SHOP OPENING CEREMONY INVITATION

CONFIRMED GUESTLIST TO THE OPENING CEREMONY.

AAAAAA

SSSSSSS

EEEEEE

BBBBB

RRRRR

YYYYYY

OOOO

WWWW

MMMM

VVVVV

DDDDD

AHN SOHEE

GD: AHN SOHEE? So she will attend this huh. I’ve some surprise for you Sohee. (He smirks)

HOT NEWS.

MANY BIG NAMES ATTENDING THE OPENING CEREMONY OF BOON THE SHOP YESTERDAY. THE BIG NAMES INCLUDING GDRAGON AND TAEYANG, AND FORMER WONDER GIRLS MEMBER AHN SOHEE.

TOP: why did you attend that?

GD: I got an invitation. So I attend. Can’t I?

TOP: you know she will be there. You do it purposely right?

GD: why would I? And why are you so pissed off? What is your relation with her?

TOP: do you think I don’t know that you’re trying to show yourself in front of her?

GD:  if that was true, what’s the connection with you? I can do whatever I want.

TOP: stop being a jerk and let her live her happy life. WITHOUT YOU OR EVEN YOUR SHADOW! (He walks away while trying to calm himself.)

GD: What is wrong with him, really?