CHAPTER 2

What Happened Between Us?

May 2007

YG: kids, we’ll hold your ‘WANT YOU’ concert at 26 may 2007. So y’guys should start come up with some idea and planning for the concert.

GD: oh then we need to work extra hard for this concert. Do you guys have any idea what to do at our concert?

Seungri: hyung, why don’t we parody a girl group song, our fans will like it seeing a different side of us.

YG: I think that a great idea. It’s interesting and a lot of group has been doing it lately. Do you guys have any group or song in mind?

Seungri: how about Wonder Girls Irony? They are famous nowadays.

YG: good choice! I just need to tell Jinyoung about it. Luckily he is my bestfriend. So we won’t have a problem asking help from him. I’ll talk to him about it.

Few days later at JYPE.

BB: hello, we’re Big Bang.

WG: hello, we’re Wonder Girls.

Both group bowed to each other.

JYP: kids, Big Bang guys need a little help from you guys. They actually will parody your Irony song for their special stage at their own Want You concert. So if you guys can help them teach the choreography and the actual way to do it, I’ll be happy. (JYP looks at the boy) good luck guys. (Then he leaves the practice room.)

Wonder Girls a bit shock and startled about the short and quick explanation by their Pd-nim. Parody? Teach? Big Bang? Us?

GD: hello. I’m Big Bang leader Kwon Jiyong. I hope you guys can help us for the concert. Let me introduce them. (GD gestures to introduce themselves.)

Seungri: hello. I’m Big Bang maknae, Lee Seunghyun. But I go by the name Seungri. Nice to meet you all.

TOP: hello. I’m Big Bang TOP. Nice to meet you.

Daesung: hello. I’m Big Bang Kang Daesung. Nice to meet you.

YB: hello. I’m Big Bang Youngbae. Nice to meet you.

Sunye: hello. I’m Wonder Girls leader, Min Sunye. (Sunye also gestures her hand towards Wonder Girls member)

Yeeun: hello. I’m Park Yeeun.

Hyuna: hello. I’m Kim Hyunah.

Sunmi: hello I’m Lee Sunmi.

Sohee: hello. I’m Ahn Sohee.

GD stares at the last girls who introducing herself. Looking her up-close and hearing her voice in person make his heart flutter so much. And he still can believe this day will arrive. Is it the fate brought them together?

Sunye: is it true what pd-nim said earlier on? That Big Bang sunbaenim want to learn our song and perform it at the concert?

GD: yeah. We hope you guys can teach us and maybe we will learn it for a week. Because we don’t have much time left till the concert. I hope it’ll not be so much trouble for you all.

Sunye: no, no. It’s an honour for us to have sunbaenim parody our song. We’re really thank you and happy about it. Thank you so much.

Seungri: Irony is a great song. We really like it. And we think it’s the right song for us to do.

GD: should we pick the roles first? Divided the part?

Sunye: yeah, we should do that first. Which part sunbaenim want to do? (Sunye asking to GD.)

GD: please be comfortable. Or at least drop the sunbaenim. It’s kinda awkward to call us that when we want to learn the dance from you guys.

Sunye: ahh, okay. I’m sorry. Which part did you want to do? (Sunye still doesn’t know what to call him)

Seungri: I’ll do Hyunah-shi part. (Seungri said out loud) And since Jiyong hyung is kinda cute, why don’t you do Sohee-shi part hyung. (Seungri ask GD.)

GD: oh. Okay. (Is this the start?)

Seungri: what about you hyung?

TOP: I don’t know.

Seungri: aigoo. Then let me arrange this. Daesung hyung, I think you suit Sunmi-shi part the best. What do you think?

Daesung: oh, okay. I’m okay with anything.

Seungri: then TOP hyung take Yeeun-shi part and Youngbae hyung take Sunye-shi part. Done?

BB: okay.

Sunye: okay. I think first we should do one on one teaching. So they won’t confuse with the dance. Are you guys okay with that?

Sohee quite shock hearing this. She’s too shy. And furthermore, she needs to teach Gdragon. What to do?

BB: we’ll just do what you say. Anything you guys think the best.

Then that means I get my own time with Sohee. Omo.

 

p/s: I've already write a lot of this, i'll update it soon. Thank you fellow HD-efs. I've always want to write about them. It's like a dream come true. Please show a lot of HEEDRAGON love to me. Thank you :)