CHAPTER 35

What Happened Between Us?

Now things have become better for them. They try to have phone calls as much as they can. They’ve figure out their main problem. Lack communications. So, now they decide to patch up things together. For the better relationship. Wonder Girls has back to the US to continue their works and GD are now preparing his solo debuts once again. He has written new songs dedicated to her and their love story.

Whenever they both are in South Korea, they spend it together. They know they don’t have much free time so they decide they’ll spend it together at utmost. GD has been showered Sohee with a lot of gifts. He’s changed. He now seems much more matured than before. He tries his best to treat her better.

One day, GD receives a phone call from Sohee. Usually Sohee will not call him in the afternoon knowing they’re both at work. GD feels uneasy about this phone call. Like something bad happened. He quickly excuses himself from the CF Pd he working with and answers the phone calls. A sobbing can be heard clearly from the caller.

GD: Sohee? What’s wrong? Why are you crying?

SH: Oppa… (Sohee voices trembling and her sobbing getting louder)

GD: Sohee listen to me. Please, what happened? Why are you crying?

SH: Sunmi… Sunmi oppa…

GD: Why? What happened? Sunmi why?

SH: She leaves us. She leaves me.

GD: What do you mean Sohee? Okay, calm down and talk to me clearly. I can’t hear you if you keep crying like this.

SH: She quit. She wants to leave Wonder Girls. She has gone.

GD: What? Sunmi wants to leave Wonder Girls? But why?

SH: I don’t understand her. Why she want to leave us?

GD: Maybe she has her reason. Sunmi won’t do anything rush right? She loves you all. The decision must be the hardest one she made. Don’t cry. Go and talk to her. Maybe she needs you more than you need her at this moment. She is your best friend after all.

SH: I feel alone. After Hyuna gone, she is the only hope I have, now, she also want to leave me. What to do oppa?

GD: Nabi-ah, you are not alone. You have Sunye, Yeeun, Yubin and also me by your side. Sunmi not going to leave you. She maybe left Wonder Girl but you can always be friend and rely in each other right? I believe in Sunmi. You too should keep faith on her. She had her reason.

SH: I’m glad I’m talking to you oppa. Maybe I should pay more attention to Sunmi. She might have a good reason why she leaves. I should not leave her after she makes this hard decision. I’ll talk to her oppa. Thank you. I love you.

GD: Good girl. Go and have a good talk with her. After that call me okay. I also want to know why Sunmi decided to leave. Big Bang will freak out after hearing this news. Not to mention Wonderful.

SH: Yeah. I bet this news will shock the whole nation and most importantly our fans. I hope they can accept this. I don’t want our fans to split like 2PM fans. I can’t bear that.

GD: Don’t worry nabi-ah. Your fans will understand. They love you all.

SH: Thank you oppa.

GD: Take care. Bye.

News of Sunmi leaving Wonder Girls spreading like fire to the whole nation. This shocking news leaves fans in despair as Sunmi is loved by many just like her fellow members. Fans are crying and the other artist also can’t seem to believe she is leaving. JYPEntertainment decided to make a press conference and explain about Sunmi departure from the group. Of course there are many speculation has been made about it. But, as time pass by, they started to accept her absence furthermore JYPE has introduce her replacement, Woo Hyerim. To cure the fans despair feeling after their hiatus and Sunmi departure, JYPE has been planning to let Wonder Girls make a comeback and promote in Korea for a short period. It’s a gift for the fans for their loyalty to the girls. Of course Jiyong also rejoice in happiness as Sohee will be in Korea for quite some time. So they get to be together longer.