Onew X Members

Eidolon

 

Jinki smiled as he stepped onto the lounge of the club. He looked around, checking the status of the other hosts and their clients. His eyes met with one of the attenders and he raised his eyebrows, asking the silent question regarding his own clients. The attender shook his head, making Jinki smirk, he had some time on his hands then.

 

Jinki was the oldest host, the most experienced and hence was reserved for the VIP clients who usually came under the cover of the darkening night. He went downstairs to the bar and the seating area,looking for the others till he was summoned by a client of his own.

 

He found Taemin, the youngest and the latest host to join, sitting alone on the red leather couch, a plate of fruits and chocolates in front of him and a glass of wine in his hand. Taemin as usual looked as ethereal as always. The velvet jacket and the satin shirt a great match to his skin and dark hair. His looks and mischievousness increased his popularity and soon he was one of the popular hosts, attracting everyone with his grace and charming smile.

 

“What did I tell you about earrings?” Jinki said as he lightly touched the silver loops decorating Taemin’s ears.

 

Taemin placed his glass back on the table as he waited for Jinki to settle down beside him. “You never complain about Jonghyun wearing them.” Taemin smirked. “Anything special about him?” he asked slyly.

 

Jinki leaned in, his lips ghosting above the cool metal surface of Taemin’s earrings, “You know what’s special about him too, don’t you?” He grinned when he saw the flush take over Taemin. “Ohh so it is true, someone has already gotten a taste of it then.”

 

Jinki chuckled lowly when Taemin pushed him away slightly, muttering under his breath. His attention was divided when he heard an all too familiar voice bid their client goodbye, making his heart race more. He wiped his thumb along Taemin’s wine stained lips, his voice filled with promise, “I’ll see you later.”

 

-

 

“Here you are,” Jinki wrapped his arms around Jonghyun’s waist as he inhaled Jonghyun’s scent mixed with the musk he used.

 

Jonghyun chuckled, “And what are you doing here? Don’t you have clients to attend to?” Jonghyun asked as he turned around in Jinki’s embrace.

 

Jinki’s eyes widened, Jonghyun was dressed in a simple frilly cream-colored satin shirt with the drawstrings un tied, revealing a lot more than was allowed. His eyes travelled up and settled on the choker around his neck, the glitter on it sombre in comparison with Jonghyun’s eyes.

 

“How do I look?” Jonghyun asked, his lips pulled in a sly smile as he played with Jinki’s suit lapels. “Kibum said you were into chokers lately.”

 

Jinki pulled Jonghyun closer, Jonghyun’s back as he whispered, “I’d have to take you away from here to show you how you look.”

 

“Um-Am I interrupting something? They said Jonghyun was free. I-I can come back in a few minutes.”

 

Jinki looked up at the women standing a few steps away from them. “It’s alright. He’s all yours.” Jinki smiled at her before he gave Jonghyun a quick kiss and was off.

 

He headed to the bar, maybe a glass of wine could help suppress the thirst that suddenly arouse. He settled down beside Minho, “Hey there precious.” Jinki greeted him as he raised his glass of wine.

 

Minho nodded as he put back his empty shot glass and requested another one.

 

“The night’s still young, take it easy.” Jinki warned him.

 

“That’s not what you said last night.” Minho smiled smugly.

 

Jinki chuckled at the adorableness oozing out of the male beside him. “Seems like someone has forgotten what actually happened last night.” he turned around on the bar stool and his eyes immediately met with Jonghyun’s. Jonghyun’s lips pulled up slightly as he leaned forward, the drawstring of his shirt wrapped around his finger.

 

“God help us all.” Minho exclaimed under his breath when he saw Jonghyun too. “Who, for the love of god, gave him that choker?” he groaned.

 

Jinki watched Jonghyun and Taemin across the room, taking in their flirty smiles, the sly smiles they would sometimes send in his direction, he watched Jonghyun and Taemin get right into their element and charm their clients for the moment.

 

“Jinki, you’ve been requested.” his admiring was punctuated by one of the attenders. “It’s Mrs. Park, she has requested your company for tonight.”

 

Jinki nodded, he turned around finding the stool beside him vacant, he placed the glass back and looked questioningly at the bartender. The bartender nodded to the other side of the room where Minho was settling down with one of his regulars. When Jinki’s eyes met with Minho’s, Minho blew him a kiss and went back to the conversation with his client.

 

Jinki waited for Mrs. Park’s arrival in the lounge when he saw Kibum walk by him. “My my, someone’s looking really pretty today.” Jinki called out. When Kibum had joined the club, the responsibility of settling him in and introducing him to the clients fell on Jinki’s shoulders. Over the course of time they grew closer and eventually a new dynamic developed between them. This dynamic of theirs was shared and strengthened by the others when they joined, and soon they became inseparable.

 

Kibum retraced his steps when he heard Jinki’s voice. “Did you like the surprise I was talking about yesterday?” he asked as he let Jinki pull him even more closer.

 

“These goddamn chokers,” Jinki sighed as he thumbed the smooth fabric across Kibum’s neck. “You definitely know how to rile me up.” he smiled as his fingers softly traced Kibum’s jaw and cheeks.

 

“It wouldn’t be fun without me now, would it?” Kibum asked as he pressed Jinki against the wall, his fingers roaming across Jinki’s chest and finally settling on the thin satin tie. He playfully loosened it, pulling it down, his eyes never leaving Jinki’s all this while.

 

Jinki discreetly looked around and on finding them alone he embraced Kibum, his lips gently pressing against Kibum’s. Their club had no restrictions on who the hosts dated, but such displays of affection were forbidden. Little hugs or small kisses were encouraged here and there to keep their clients hooked, but never to such an extreme. He deepened the kiss knowing the risk he was taking if someone walked in on them, but he was never able to resist Kibum.

 

“Kibum!”

 

“Gotta go Love. Duty calls.” Kibum kissed Jinki one last time and hurried down the stairs.

 

Jinki straightened his tie as he walked to the stairs to get a better view of the landing below. He watched Taemin, Jonghyun, Minho and Kibum till he was notified that the lady had arrived. His lips slowly pulled into a smirk, he had to do something for his babes too, and he just knew what.