TaeKey

Eidolon

 

“Oh ,” Taemin cursed his stupid phone as it slipped through his hands, leading him to accidently like a picture.

 

He was snooping through Kibum’s profile when a particular photo caught his interest. Kibum was Taemin’s senior by two years and it was least to say that Taemin was smitten by him. Taemin had seen him around the campus and he had to agree, Kibum was the most beautiful person he had ever seen.

 

He eagerly sent a follow request with a nervous heart when he saw Kibum’s profile. His request was accepted the following day with a new notification of Kibum sending him a request too, making his heart jump as this was more than he had ever asked for.

 

Taemin thought of unliking the photo but he dismissed the idea as Kibum would’ve already gotten the notification. In the picture Kibum was holding up a dance pose with the most blissful smile he had ever seen. The background looked familiar and he pressed on the photo twice, forgetting that he was surfing through Instagram. Anyways he found out why it looked familiar, the picture was taken in the dance studio where he practised. He scanned through the other posts to find another picture to confirm that indeed it was the dance studio, but he couldn’t. That was the only and infact Kibum’s first ever Instagram post and he found that strange.

 

-

 

With all the courage he could muster Taemin decided to sit beside Kibum in the library. “Hey.” he said as he took his seat.

 

Kibum smiled back in reply.

 

“So you dance?” Taemin blurted out and immediately regretted it when he saw the confused and sort of scared expression he saw on Kibum’s face.

 

“Sorry?”

 

“Uh...I mean I saw this picture of you in the dance studio I go to, so I thought you danced too.” Taemin tried to explain.

 

“Oh so that was you who liked that picture yesterday. You dance too?” Kibum asked.

 

“Yes! Everyday from 4 to 6.” Taemin confessed.

 

“Ahh so that is why I’ve never seen you in the studio. Um hey, can you not tell anyone about me dancing?”

 

“Yeah sure, but why? You looked so happy in that picture.” Taemin mumbled the last part.

 

“My family does not approve of me dancing so this is a secret from them.” Kibum confided with a small smile.

 

“Oh, it’s alright, you can trust me, I won't tell a single soul.”

 

Kibum thanked him and began gathering his stuff as he headed for his next class.

 

“Hey!” Taemin called out before Kibum left. “When do you come in for practise?” he asked.

 

Kibum contemplated a few seconds before answering, “At 7.”

 

As soon as Kibum left, Taemin called up his instructor and requested him to change his timings. Maybe accidently liking that picture wasn’t a bad thing afterall.

 


A/N:
Wow! 50th chapter!
I had never thought that I would ever get 50 prompts when I first began! Wow!
Thank you so much all of you ♥