MinKey + OnTae

Eidolon

 

MinKey

 

Love is a tiring thing, and if it’s one-sided it’s the worst, is what Kibum had concluded. He let out a sigh as he watched Minho walk in front of him, immersed in a conversation. Watched how he laughed at every little thing, oh how he wished to make Minho laugh like that, he had tried before, but it was futile; even after a year of studying together he couldn’t make him laugh, were they that awkward?

 

He saw Minho turn around and gave him a small smile when their eyes met. Even though love was tiring, he couldn’t help the smile that graced his lips. At first, Kibum used to cry, cry for himself, cry when he couldn’t have what he wanted, cry holding on to the precious few moments he had shared, but he never cried aloud, never in front of anyone, letting each painful day, each emotion he felt bruise him, bruise his heart. Yes he was covered with many scars, but nobody could see them, they were his and were for him alone.

 

But now, he’d have enough of crying, he wanted to comfort himself, because, now he knew MInho would never come for him. He was thankful to all the little but precious moments he had with him, but he had to move on, he couldn’t continue like this forever.

 

He increased his pace, catching up with Minho, gathering up his courage one last time, his hand reaching out for Minho.


“Minho,” Kibum called out.

 

Minho turned around, surprised.

 

“Thank you,” Kibum said, a small smile on his face. He retreated, taking in the surprised look on Minho’s face. He turned around, going back, deciding this would be the last time he would ever see Minho again.




------


OnTae

 

It was only after Jinki had gone away that Taemin had realised, that all this time what he had felt for Jinki was actually love. After Jinki’s departure, a trip down the memory lane had Taemin realising that he had actually loved, that he actually still loves him. And it hurt, it hurt so much, making him cry, making him hate himself for his ignorance, making him hate himself because he knew he wouldn’t love anyone like he loved Jinki.

 

Jinki had left, uncertain of his return, uncertain of where he might end up, so even if Taemin was looking for him he wouldn’t be able to see him, even if he tried to listen to him he wouldn’t be able to hear him, and all he could do was hope that at least Jinki remembers him, hope that maybe he might think about him.

 

He tried giving up, but his heart couldn’t. Whenever he closed his eyes he saw only Jinki, the person in his dreams was Jinki. Oh he missed him so much.

 

But, all he could do was wait, alas he was a fool wasn’t he? Wishing only for Jinki, praying that Jinki would come back to him, because Jinki was his love, only him.

 

 

 

 

 


A/N:
Hope you like them ^^