MinKey

Eidolon

Kibum smiled as he saw a post it stuck inside his drawer. He glanced around the office once and stealthily took it out.

 

“I’m really sorry babe but I wanted that project no matter what. Your presentations were good too, but mine was better :P Love ya - Minho”

 

Kibum folded the small paper and hid it before any prying eyes could see it. He and Minho had been employed at the same time, they were of the same age, had many similar interests and hit off instantly. They kept their relationship a private affair because prying eyes and jealous souls would definitely hinder their relationship, and they had a reputation to hold as well. One was deemed a Tiger and the other a Lion, so they played along, heating up the atmosphere of the office whenever they could just like today.

 

The company had recently disclosed about the venture they were undertaking with one of the leading basketball teams, Minho’s favourite team in fact and he wouldn’t shut up about it even at home. Today the venture was going to be assigned a head and as obvious as it could be Minho stood up for it and even Kibum. They both gave furious presentations but in the end Minho bagged it as he was more experienced in the sports department.

 

Kibum took out his own post-it stack and scribbled ‘Congratulations babe’ on it and pasted it inside the drawer of Minho’s table which was right beside his. Even though they were rivals they were lovers too, and who wouldn’t want to sit beside their lover? They had their own little moments throughout the day, passing post-it’s, holding hands, playing footsie under the desks, sharing drinks and sometimes little kisses too.

 

-

 

As soon as Kibum opened the door to Minho’s apartment he was engulfed in a hug by him. “Congratulations!” Kibum cheered and pulled Minho in for a kiss.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“Don’t be.” Kibum said as he entered inside. “It was obvious you were gonna get it.” Kibum loosened his tie as he sat down on the couch. “I just gave you a little competition, made things a bit interesting.” Kibum winked at him.

 

Minho kissed him, gave him little kisses all over his face, “Thank you Bummie.”

 

“I want a party.” Kibum beamed. “It’s not everyday that you win against me.” he teased.

 

Minho leaned in, pulling Kibum even more closer by his collar, “The party always starts in the bedroom Bum.”