Chapter 2

Stuck with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Bom, I told you. It isn’t what you think it is!”

 

“Oh please! Stop denying Darong. I saw you staring at him!”

 

“I.AM.NOT!”

 

“YES.YOU.ARE!”

 

I heard Dara and Bom’s voice. It seems like Bom is teasing her again.

 

“Hannie!!!”

 

“In the kitchen baby!” I shout back at her.

 

“Hannie!!” I heard her whiny voice and a warm arms wrap around my waist. She’s back-hugging me and my heart pounds hard again.

 

“Yes baby?” I’ve been calling her that for a long time and she doesn’t seem to mind it at all and I am relief on that.

 

“Bomie is bullying me again.” She said while burying her face on the crook of my neck.

 

“Ya I am not!” Bom roared when she enter the kitchen.

 

“Yes you are. Hannie, Bomie is so mean.” I turn off the gas stove before turning my body to face them.

 

“Bom, stop bullying my baby.” I said while wrapping Dara’s petite frame.

 

“For Pete sake! I am not bullying your baby.” She waves her hands in the air like a crazy ahjumma. “I am just making her admit about her little crush on Kris Wu.”

 

“Ya! I told you he is not my crush!”

 

Dara got a crush? She has a crush? My Dara likes another guy?

 

“Oh please! I caught you staring at him!”

 

“How many times should I tell you that I AM NOT STARING AT HIM! It was an accident that I look at him because he’s way too tall and he’s on the way!”

 

“Oh Darong, just admit it. You like him.”

 

“I don’t!”

 

 

 

~♥~

 

 

Its break time and my friends are blabbering things that I don’t really know and I would never care at all. I am not even listening to anything that they’re blabbering about. All I think is Dara’s crush. I’ve been thinking about it since last night. I barely had a sleep for thinking just who the heck is Kris Wu? What does he have that makes Dara like him?

 

 

“Sehun!” I called out my friend.

 

He stops blabbering nonsense and look at me. “Yeah?”

 

“Do you know Kris Wu?”

 

“Kris Wu? The new dude? I don’t really know him. Why?”

 

“Can you show me who he is?”

 

He narrowed his eyes and reluctantly nods at me. “Sure”

 

 

 

“So, mind telling me why do you want to know this Kris guy?” Sehun asked while we’re making our way at the hallway.

 

“Bom said that Dara has a crush on him.”

 

“Oh! Dara?” Sehun knows my feelings towards Dara. He’s the only person whom I told about it. He’s my best friend, that’s why I trust him with my little secret, unlike my cousin who will surely blackmail me about my feelings towards her best friend.

 

“Maybe Bom is just teasing her. You know, Dara likes cute stuff and I can tell that this Kris guy is far from being cute so I bet Dara don’t have a crush on him.”

 

“Yeah. She’s a er on cute stuff.”

 

“That’s why she likes you.”

 

“Yeah – what? Ya! I am not cute! I am manly!”

 

“I’ll only believe you’re manly if you will look like him.” Sehun pointed someone on front of me and I saw a tall guy probably 6’2”, he has a lean body but masculine, his skin is so fair, blond hair, sharp jawline, brown sharp eyes and has a strong aura. Every part of him screams manliness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Who is that?” I ask Sehun without tearing my gaze on the guy in front of us.

 

“That is Kris Wu. The guy that you said Dara has a crush with.”

 

“That is Kris Wu?”

 

Shot! He is Dara’s crush? How in the world I could compete with that guy? He is the total opposite of me. No wonder if Dara has a crush on him.

All the confidence I have in my body suddenly left my body, leaving me gaping at the guy who steals Dara’s attention.

 

 

 

 

~♥~

 

 

 

I tried hard to stay awake the whole class but my eyes are heavy and my body is dead tired. I never knew that working out will make me sleepy and dead tired.

 

Yes! I had my very first work out this morning because I want to have a better body than that Kris. It’s not that hard to get back Dara’s attention on me if I have muscles and abs.

 

I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter