Chapter 29

Stuck with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Luhan immediately run out of his car almost stumbling, he run as fast as he could until he’s inside the Choi’s art gallery compound.

 

 

“Julia!!! JULIAAAAA!!!” He yells at the top of his lungs to the girl’s name but receive on response making him more anxious.

 

 

“JULIA WHERE ARE YOU?? JULIA!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

“I know I told Julia to call you but I didn’t expect you to look for her.” He snap around hearing that familiar voice that he really miss to hear for a long time.

 

 

“DARA!!” Right there in front of him, Dara in her flesh standing in front of him with her signature cute pout.

 

 

With sudden adrenaline rush, he sprints towards the girl and lunged his body to the girl, crashing her in his tight hug.

 

 

“Lu. Can’t breathe.” Dara complains but her complain was ignored by the guy as he still continue crashing the girl’s small frame.

 

 

He immediately release the girl from his embrace when he remembered why was he there in the first place. He pull Dara away from him and check on her for some wounds and bloods, just like what Julia said to him over the phone.

 

 

“Are you alright? Where did you get shot? Are you still bleeding?” He keeps blabbering as he keep on checking Dara, missing the confused look on the girl.

 

 

“Shot? Bleed? What do you mean?” Dara asked confusedly not getting what Luhan means.

 

 

“Julia, she…she calls me.”

 

 

“I know. I’m the one who told her to call you.” Dara deadpanned.

 

 

“And she…she told me you get shot…and that you were – bleeding.” He speaks the last word like whisper.

 

 

Dara’s jaw drops hearing Luhan’s answer. Did her cousin just told Luhan that she got shot and bleeding? What the hell Julia? “Oh gosh! That’s not true. There’s no gun shooting.”

 

 

*Owl sounds*

 

 

 

 

 

“Look, didn’t I tell you, he’ll come running like a mad man?” Julia grin widely as she look over to her friends, proud of what she did to Luhan.

 

 

“I can’t still believe you told my cousin that Dara and Kai got shot. And dying.” Bom frown at Julia.

 

 

Julia rolls her eyes. “Oh come on unnie! At least Luhan oppa came running. And you can’t deny that my voice acting is effective.” Julia boast with proud smile.

 

 

“And you even include me on that!” Kai pout as he cross his arms over his chest.

 

 

Julia grins before wrapping her arms around Kai’s waist and plant a chaste kiss on the guy’s lips. “Don’t be mad. I only did that to make my acting more effective. And voila! Luhan came running like a mad man.”

 

 

Kai just sigh before smashing his girlfriend to his chest. “You’re lucky that I love you.” He cooed kissing the girl’s forehead.

 

 

“Oi! No PDA when I am around!” Top scoffed at the couple.

 

 

Bom hit Top’s arm. “Let them be. You’re just jealous of them.” She teasingly said.

 

 

“Me? Jealous? Haha…no way!” Top defensively said.

 

 

“Oh shut up you big alien. Come here, and give me a hug.” Bom open his arms widely inviting Top in a warm embrace and the latter willingly oblige, wrapping his arms around the girl’s waist.

 

 

Kyungsoo giggles while watching TopBom and JulKai couple happily cuddling with one another. “Look at them. They all look together.” He commented with a smile in his face.

 

 

Jongin hum in response and plant a kiss on his boyfriend’s cheek. “Just like us, isn’t it?”

 

 

“Yeah. Just like us.” Kyungsoo agree kissing Jongin’s cheek.

 

 

“Ya! Stop ignoring me!” Sehun whines as he keep on pulling his girlfriend’s sleeve to get her attention.

 

 

Ayaka kicks Sehun’s shin. “Shut up! Tao and I are watching here. Stop disturbing me.”

 

 

Sehun hissed as he pat his injured shin. “If only you give me some lovin’ here, I am not going to disturb you.” He said glaring at the back of his girlfriend.

 

 

Ayaka tear her gaze from watching Dara and Luhan and glares directly at her boyfriend. “Oh Sehun, not all the time I have to give you what you want. I am also entitled to do what I want. And right now, I want to watch Dara and Luhan to get back together rather than giving you what you. And since you just disturb my precious time, you are ban for cuddles and kisses!” She said and turn back in watching Dara and Luhan with Tao.

 

 

Sehun widen his eyes as if he just saw a ghost right in front of him. “Y-you can’t…do that!”

 

 

“How’s it going?”Ayaka asked beside Tao ignoring her boyfriend in purpose.

 

 

“Aish! They are not doing anything. They’re just staring at each other.” Tao whines watching Dara and Luhan who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter