Chapter 11

Stuck with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

hello everyone!!!

since everyone are having hard time who to ship

especially when I posted the SeDara moment

-and I am sorry for giving you guys a hard time just bare with me because I just love to ship Dara with all EXO boys ^_^-

so for now, let's take a break on shipping

let's hear Luhan's side after that agrument with Dara, neh?

but don't worry guys, the next chapter I will give you a hard time to choose what to ship

-I am such a bad author kekeke-

so for now please bare with Luhan's drama.

see ya chingus on the next update!!! ^_^

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wasn’t able to focus on my classes because Dara’s face earlier keeps on playing on my mind. It was the first time I saw her cry and it was because of me. I hate to see her cry but most of all I hate myself even more because I was the one who cause her pain and made her cry.

 

 

 

 

When she left earlier I really wanted to run after her but Sehun stop me from doing so. His stoic and cold face stop me.

 

 

 

“Sehun, get out of my way.” I look up to him meeting his piercing gaze that scaring the crap out of me. I know he’s mad at me right now. But then again, who wouldn’t when I just made the most adorable rabbit cry?

 

 

 

 

“No! Leave her alone.” He sternly said with authoritative voice.

 

 

 

 

“I need to talk to her, please Sehun. Let me talk to her.” I plead to him as I try to hold back the tears that are threatening to flow out anytime soon.

 

 

 

 

“Talk to her about what? Don’t you think she had enough of your crap reasons? This is what you want right? For Dara to stay away from you so you can protect your precious feelings. I never knew that you’ll be this coward and selfish. You chose to hurt her rather than tell her what you think.”

 

 

 

 

“Sehun please, let me go. I have to chase her.”

 

 

 

Sehun chuckled at me while piercing his gaze unto me. “Isn’t IT funny that she chased you earlier and now you’re the one who’ll run after her?”

 

 

 

“Gaa! Sehun, just get the hell out of my way! I need to talk to her, dammit!”

 

 

 

“No! You listen to me Luhan.” He grab a hold of my collar and harshly pushed me on the wall making me and the people around to gasp at his action. I never saw Sehun this mad and frankly saying he’s one of a hell scary guy.

 

 

 

“LEAVE.HER.ALONE! She’s had enough of you this! How can you do this thing to her huh? You do know how scared she is when people replace her.  She’s hurt now. And you’ll just make it worst if you run after her.” And he let go of me after that.

 

 

 

 

My deep thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the bell indicating the end of the class.

 

 

 

I badly wanted to approach Sehun but knowing that he’s still mad at me and he might snap back at me, I hold back and watch him leaving our classroom without sparing a single glance at me.

 

 

 

 

I hazily dragged myself out of the classroom and made my way to the school football field hoping to see Dara there and maybe talk to her if she still wants to talk to me. I know she really hates me right now and I couldn’t blame her because I’m the one at fault.

 

 

 

I shouldn’t do that to her but my stupid pride get in the way and I hurt her so damn bad. Yes, I wanted to protect my heart from getting hurt all over again but I don’t mean to push her away like that. It was entirely my fault. If only I throw away my pride and talk to her about what I saw that day, then this won’t happen. Aish! I am so so stupid.

 

 

 

 

I stop my internal dilemma when I step into the football team. I saw Jessica and Tiffany who are Dara’s teammate and her closest among their team. They were packing their staff and I don’t need to guess what is happening. They are not having their practice today which is odd because the game is just 3 weeks away.

 

 

 

I look around the field to spot Dara but she’s nowhere around. I start walking towards Jessica and Tiffany.

 

 

 

“Hey Jess and Tiff!” I greeted the girls when I approach them.

 

 

 

 

“Oh hey Lu.” Jessica said while Tiffany just smile at me before going back on packing her stuff.

 

 

 

 

“No practice?" I asked while eyeing them.

 

 

 

 

“Yeah. We haven’t practice for 3 days because our striker which is Dara is not showing up here. I talked to her the other day and asked why she isn’t showing up during the practice and her answer was she was busy with you.” Tiffany answered making me confused.

 

 

 

 

“You know Luhan, we know that you two are having some misunderstanding and what we witnessed earlier it was a serious one. We’re in no position to dig in in your business but we hop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter