Chapter 9

Stuck with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Stop flowing out you idiots!” I harshly said while wiping these stupid tears that are stubbornly flowing out of my eyes.

 

 

 

“Will you just freaking stop already?” I don’t care if people are looking at me like I am crazy who’s talking to herself.

 

 

 

“Stupid Luhan! And his stupid personality! I hate you Luhan! I hate~ Ow!” I hissed when I fell on the floor.

 

 

 

“Great! Just freaking great! I am now physically and emotionally wounded! Way to go Dara! Way to go!” I sarcastically said to myself.

 

 

 

“Dee?” I look up to see who called me and to make my life luckier, it’s Kris. Kris freaking Wu saw me at this very much not so pleasant appearance.

 

 

 

Oh boy could this day get any more embarrassing than it is already? I already got dumped by my best friend ~wait it doesn’t sounds right? Oh well, who cares? Then I kissed this stupid hard concrete floor that made my knee bleed and now this. Oh boy! Since I’m already in this mess might as well continue on getting more embarrassment.

 

 

 

“Oh hey Kris!” I greeted him with my obvious force cheerful voice that is by the way cracking because of the hiccups from crying.

 

 

 

“Hey are you alright?” He squatted in front of me.

 

 

 

“Yeah I am completely fine. You see I’m crying here and I have this stupid wound that stings like mad but still I am fine!” And I burst out crying because of Kris’ stupidity. Everyone can tell that I am not alright and yet he’ll ask me if I am alright. What a typical idiot?

 

 

 

“Hey! Are you crying?”

 

 

 

Oh dear Lord why don’t you just kill me now? Why did you send another idiot here, are you perhaps punishing me for being a brat?

 

 

 

“Can't you see these stupid tears coming out of my eyes? Of course I am crying and definitely I am not close to being fine! Why are you keep on asking stupid questions when the answer is already obvious?” I put both of my palms on my face while sobbing like a mess because of the pain I am feeling and also because of Kris’ stupidity.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry for asking that dumb questions. But honestly, for someone who’s broke you can still be sarcastic.” Kris chuckled in complete amusement. He never met anyone like her and she’s one damn hell unique girl.

 

 

 

“FYI Mr. Wu, I am not broke. I am just broken not broke because the last time I check my bank account I still have filthy amount of dollars.” She hissed as she glares at him.

 

 

 

 

And to add up to her annoyance, Kris is laughing hysterically at her like she’s a good source of entertainment to him. “For someone who’s broken you can still throw a good joke.” And he resume in laughing.

 

 

 

 

“KRIS FREAKING WU! HOW DARE YOU LAUGH AT ME? DO YOU KNOW HOW PAINFUL I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW? AND YOU, BEING A STUPID AS HELL IS LAUGHING AT MY MISERY. SCREW YOU AND LUHAN!” I scream at him and push him out of my way and angrily storm away. But I haven’t quite far yet when a two strong hand pull me and turn me around making me crash on a firm broad chest.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry” That’s all what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter