Chapter 22

Stuck with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N:

I know everyone is anticipating for Luhan's confession

the truth is i already made it but when i read it back

i feel kind of off...it feels like the feeling wasn't there

so, i have to revise it before posting it

so for the meantime

please enjoy this chapter where Lay is cameo

but i promise that the next update will be Luhan's confession...

sorry for disappointing you guys again..

please bare with me 

thank you

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been a week since their Jeju Island escapade and now they are back to their regular life. They continue their busy life as high school students. But Luhan on the other hand has been in real deep misery.

 

 

After the kiss-under-the-moon-by-the-seashore with Dara his mind and whole body system was in chaos and what’s worse is that the next day Dara seems not to remember anything that transpires that night. The girl acted nothing had happened and all she cares about is her horrible hang-over. Every time he looks at Dara, he wish to the entire universe that the girl remember that he confess his undying love to her and that they had kissed that night, but just like any other day his hopes were crash in zillion tiny pieces.

 

 

Arghhh! You’re so stupid Luhan! Of course she won’t remember anything because she was dead drunk! He internally scolds himself and out of frustration he grips his hair like a mad man.

 

 

“Is he mad?’"Kai asked as he nudges Sehun on the side while watching Luhan who is pulling his hair and talking incoherent words.

 

 

Sehun eyed his best friend weirdly. “I don’t know man. Maybe he is.”

 

 

“Aish! Guys, just leave him alone. He’s just frustrated that unnie doesn’t remember anything to that night when all of you were wasted.” Julia said before shoving a bibimbap on .

 

 

The two other guys look at Julia with curious gaze. “What happened that night, baby?” Kai asked while rubbing the girl’s arm.

 

 

“This is what happened!” Julia cleared and sit beside Luhan whose gaze is fixed to the girl beside him.

 

 

“Luhan, Dara standing on the seashore…K-I-S-S-I-N-G!” Julia sing-song while beaming brightly at Luhan.

 

 

“What?” Sehun and Kai are surprise with eyes bulging out like a saucer.

 

 

Luhan’s face paled after hearing what Julia just says or more like sing. How did she know that?

 

 

“H-how did you k-know that?” Luhan asked stuttering with disbelief that someone saw them kissing that night at the seashore.

 

 

“Oh that! it just happened that I went out to answer my manager’s call when I saw you both eating each other’s faces.” Julia mischievously said earning a blushing Luhan.

 

 

“How come you never told me about it Lu?” Sehun asked.

 

 

“It’s because I don’t know how to tell you.” He said while rubbing the back of his head.

 

 

“Anyway, when are you planning to confess to my cousin?”

 

 

“I was planning to confess to her last week but I don’t have the courage to do so.” He honestly admitted to his friends.

 

 

“Don’t worry oppa. We will help you.” Julia said happily while ideas came flooding to her mind. “By the way oppa, these cupcakes are great. Where did you buy this?” Julia asked while munching the delicious chocolate cupcakes.

 

 

“It’s from S.” Luhan mumbles as he picks one of the cupcakes from the box.

 

 

“Who’s S?” Kai asked before taking the cupcake that her girlfriend feeds him.

 

 

“Luhan’s admirer. S been sending Luhan these cupcakes for 2 years.” Sehun answered back.

 

 

“I see. Do you have any idea who this S person is?” Julia asked.

 

 

“Nope. But Dara said that Seohyun is the one sending this to me.”

 

 

“Who’s Seohyun?”

 

 

“She’s someone who likes Luhan a lot. And she was the reason why your cousin and Luhan fight before.” Sehun answered.

 

 

“Oh so, there’s another party who is trying to get in the line aside from Kris oppa. I should meet this Seohyun person so I could critize if she’s a dangerous thing or not.” Julia said nonchalantly. She won’t allow having another obstacle in the couple that she’s been rooting for. She wants LuDara to sail till the end. She’ll make sure that Luhan will have her cousin no matter what. She’s here to help him anyway.

 

 

 

 

The group of high school students are happily making their way out of their school’s ground. They all decided to grab something to eat at the café near at their school since Dara has to go back to school for her football practice since the match is approaching.

 

 

“So unnie, I am going to borrow Luhan oppa for a while.” Julia said to her cousin who is walking beside her.

 

 

Dara tilted her head to look at her cousin. “Why?”

 

 

Julia shrugged her shoulder. “I just need his help on something. You won’t mind do you? And besides you can go back to your apartment by yourself, right?”

 

 

Dara furrowed her brows while staring at her cousin finding for a reason as to why she needed her Hannie but nonetheless she nods in response. Maybe it isn’t a bad thing to let Hannie be with Julia for a while.

 

 

Suddenly Jul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter