Special Chapter

Stuck with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

After 6 months.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahhhhhhh!!! College life is so stressful!" Dara whines as she stretched her arms up.

 

 

"And a hell." Ayaka groan while burying her face in her book. "They’re all making our lives difficult. Like seriously, why do we need to study algebra? Can you use it while paying a taxi?"

 

 

"And finding the value of x. X does not have any value. And why would we find it? We dump our exes and now they want us to find it?" Ayaka and Dara look at Bom with stupefied look.

 

 

"I know Seung-hyun is dumb but seriously Bom, don't let Seung-hyun's dumbness get into you." Dara said with a scowl.

 

 

Bom looked at her best friend with horrified look. "What? I am not dumb and Seung-hyun. We are aliens. Aliens not dumb, you moron." And she continues munching her corn.

 

 

Ayaka lean to Dara and whisper as to not let Bom hear whatever she's about to tell Dara. "She’s crazy. Tell me why are you friends with her again?"

 

 

"Hey, what are you guys whispering about?"

 

 

"Bom, don't talk when your mouth is full." Dara scolded.

 

 

Bom rolled her eyes. "Yes mother."

 

 

"Dara.." Ayaka called out her name.

 

 

"Yes?"

 

 

"That's Luhan right?"

 

 

Dara furrowed her brows and followed Ayaka's pointing finger and automatically upon seeing her boyfriend with that girl, Dara’s blood boils in anger.

 

 

"Oh yeah. That’s my cousin and Yoona." Bom said from her side.

 

 

"He’s with Yoona." Dara flatly said. "They are laughing. Omo! She did not just touch my Hannie!" Dara said with venom.

 

 

Bom and Ayaka look at their friend with scared look. Dara was fuming with anger.

 

 

"And he dared let her touch him!!!" Dara is now gritting her teeth.

 

 

"Oh boy! Luhan is in serious trouble." Bom said.

 

 

"And so does Sehun."

 

 

"Eh??" Bom look at Ayaka and to the direction where her friend is glaring at. Bom's eyes widen when she saw Sehun with Miranda Kerr. Sehun has a crush to Miranda Kerr and everyone knows that but Sehun is in love with Ayaka.

 

 

"That idiot dared to let me see him with Miranda!" Ayaka took her phone out and called Sehun.

 

 

"Hello?"

 

 

"Where are you?" Ayaka asked with obvious anger in her voice, she's not fond of hiding her emotion.

 

 

"I am at the library with Tao."

 

 

"Oh really? Since when did the school's football field become library and since when did Tao become Miranda Kerr?"

 

 

Bom watch Sehun widen his eyes and practically scanned the football field until his gaze landed to their direction.

 

 

"That’s right , I am here. Surprise?" And with that Ayaka hang up her phone. "Guys, I have to go. I have to kill that jerk boyfriend of mine."

 

 

"Me too. I am going to kill Luhan."

 

 

Bom was dumbly left by her two fuming friends. Bom watched how Sehun excused himself to Miranda before running after his girlfriend who was glaring at him. And she watched how Dara glares at her cousin before whacking Luhan's head hard.

 

 

"Oh boy! I feel bad for them."

 

 

"Hey babe, where did Ayaka and Dara go?" Seung-hyun asked sitting beside Bom.

 

 

"They’re going to murder their boyfriends."

 

 

Seung-hyun look at his girlfriend questionably before seeing his friends in the field. "o" he now knows what his girlfriend is talking about. "Should we call the funeral parlor for Sehun and Luhan’s funeral?"

 

 

"Nah. Let's just throw their bodies in the river. We’ll just waste our money if we arrange for their funerals."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey baby, talk to me please." Luhan pleads for umpteenth times. Ever since the football field incident where his girlfriend mercilessly wacked his head in front of Yoona and everyone who were there, Dara ignore him as if he did not exist.

 

 

"Baby!!!!" Luhan whine and tugs Dara’s arm only to be slapped in the hand by Dara.

 

 

"Don’t you dare baby me?!" Dara spats at Luhan. "Why don't you go to Yoona? You seem so happy with her!"

 

 

Luhan's eyes sparkled as his lips quirked up. Dara look so extra-adorable when she's jealous. Luhan back-hugged Dara and kissed her shoulder. "Are you jealous?"

 

 

Dara glares at Luhan. "Me? Jealous? I just wanted to wring her neck for blushing and touching you! And you let her touch you! So yeah, go to Yoona!"

 

 

"I don't want Yoona. I want you, baby."

 

 

Dara shook Luhan off and strutted into the kitchen and took a cookie from their cookie jar. "Stop bothering me."

 

 

"Who else would I bother then?" Luhan stuck his lower lips out as he followed his girlfriend out of their kitchen.

 

 

"Why don't you go and bother your ideal girl, Yoona?!" Dara swung their bedroom's door open. After 2 months of dating, they had transferred Luhan's stuff in Dara and Bom's room so that Luhan could cuddle with Dara every night.

 

 

"But Yoona isn't my ideal girl." Luhan shamelessly ogled his girlfriend who is now taking her shirt off.

 

 

Dara scoffed and face Luhan. "Yeah right. That’s not what you told me 3 years ago, you dimwit girl-look-alike deer."

 

 

"Hey that's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter