Chapter 19

Stuck with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First stop;

KrisDara and ChenDara

enjoy reading!!!

don't forget to leave a comment!!!!

^_^

 

 

 

 

 

“Here you go!” Kris said handing the cotton candy to girl whose eyes twinkle in pure delight.

 

 

“Yey! Cotton candy! Cotton candy!” Dara happily took the cotton candy from Kris. The guy can’t help but to chuckle on how adorable Dara is. He can’t believe that the girl in front of her is nearly 18 but she acts like a 5 year old kid all the time.

 

 

Aigoo Dara! You made a lot of guys fall for you without you noticing it. Now he knows why Luhan is so head over heels to this girl. She’s just one-of-a-heck kind of girl.

 

 

“Do you like it?” Kris asked while patting the girl’s head like a father.

 

 

Dara happily nod her head as she continue devouring the sweet taste of cotton candy. “Thank you oppa for buying this for me.” Dara cheekily said. She haven’t eaten a cotton candy for a while.

 

 

“Aigoo! You talk to me like I am your father.” Kris playfully commented.

 

 

Dara stop from devouring the cotton candy and look at Kris. “Wae? Do you want me to call you ‘appa’?” She tilted her head to the side. And Kris lost all his self-control and pinches the girl’s cheek.

 

 

 “Say how old are you again? I swear Dara, your cuteness will one day be the cause of my death.” Kris chuckles and shook his head. Oh my! How come someone can be this adorable?

 

 

Dara just blink her eyes innocently while cocking her head to the side. Just what the heck is Kris talking about?

 

 

“Come on my little bunny! Let’s carry on our date!” Kris enthusiastically said while grabbing Dara’s hand like it’s the most normal thing in the world.

 

 

But for Dara, it’s a different thing. Once she realize that Kris is grabbing her by her hand, automatically a blush creep on her cheeks at the sight of her smaller hand being wrapped by Kris’ larger one. It’s not the first time that Kris holds her hand but she can’t help but to be flustered and shy like a stupid high school girl. well it’s true, she’s a high school girl.

 

 

And so because she’s flustered and won’t able to comprehend what is going on; she let Kris drag her to anywhere that he is leading her. She doesn’t mine though because she trust Kris and she knows that she is safe with him. He won’t do something horrible to her and he’ll protect her in any form of danger except ghost. Kris is scared of those just like Tao. ~evil laugh~

 

 

 

While Kris is busy dragging Dara; on the other hand Dara is busy admiring Kris’ features. I mean, who won’t? Kris is just so perfectly handsome. He looks like a man that came out straight from a manga.

 

 

 

“Princess, another more minute I will totally disappear from your intense stare.” Kris commented without looking at Dara. He knows that Dara has been staring at him intensely all this time. He can’t blame Dara though; he knows that every girl can’t stop their-selves to stare at his perfect handsome features.

 

 

 

Dara being caught red handed from staring at Kris, blush while looking hanging her head down. “I’m sorry. It’s just that….you’re too handsome.” She honestly answered earning a chuckled from Kris.

 

 

 

“Why, thank you my princess.” Kris stop from walking and turn to face Dara before planting a soft kiss on her right cheek. She immediately cupped her cheek where Kris just kiss. Her face grew even redder by the second.

 

 

 

If Kris continue being like this, I might die any minute now, she said to herself.

 

 

 

“You look more beautiful with your blushing face.” Kris said full adoration in his voice as he tacked some of Dara’s hair strand behind her ears. “You really are so beautiful Dara.” He said while looking directly into Dara’s beautiful eyes. He can’t help but to admire the girl in front of him. She is so beautiful. Every inch of her is beautiful even her personality is perfect. How can someone like her can exist in this world?

 

 

 

Dara just stare at Kris while innocently blinking her eyes. Kris has to take a deep breath to control his-self. “We have to get going before I lost myself control and kiss you here in the middle of the crowd.” After saying that he pull away from Dara but not letting go of her hand. He even intertwined them so the girl won’t get away from his grip.

 

 

 

And Dara on the other hand just continue blushing like a sick giddy girl.

 

 

 

The *cough* couple enter a souvenir shop and both look around on stuff that they can bring back home to Seoul.

 

 

 

“Hey Dee! Come over here!” Kris said and gesture her to come closer. She obediently follow Kris order and make her way towards him.

 

 

 

“What is it?” Dara asked when she stood beside Kris.

 

 

 

Kris grin at her before showing a cute necklace. “It’s my present for you.” He said before wearing it around Dara’s neck.

 

 

 

Dara can’t help but to blush from the close proximity that she and Kris have. She can feel and smell Kris’ mint breath. Her eyes were fix

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter