Chapter 4

Stuck with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up due to the ray of the sun that’s coming through the window of my room. I raise my arm to block the sunlight from hitting my face. I try to move out of my bed but something is blocking my entire body to move. I turn around and I saw a goddess peacefully sleeping beside me.

 

 

 

 

 

She looks like a baby sleeping peacefully in my bed wrapping her petite arms around me. I gently caress the beauty beside me with love and admiration. A flashback of last night’s event starts playing on my head.

 

 

 

 

“Hannie, what’s the matter? After you talked to Kris earlier you’ve been unusually quiet and it’s freaking me out.” She asked while we’re watching her favorite Korean drama while cuddling each other.

 

 

“Nothing. It’s not that important, baby.” I tightened my grip on her assuring her that it’s really nothing.

 

 

She pull away from me and stared at me. “Hannie, are you keeping something from me? Are you having a fight with Kris?”

 

 

“No. I am not keeping anything from you and why would I have a fight with Kris? I barely even know the guy.”

 

 

She shrugs her shoulder and look at me. “I don’t know. I just had this feeling that something is up with you two. You guys are glaring to each other earlier and don’t forget the tension I felt when I approached you earlier. That’s what gives me this idea that you’re having a silent fight with Kris. And also you told me that the girl that you’re in love with likes Kris.”

 

 

I heave a sigh before pulling her and engulf her on a hug. “You’re thinking too much, baby. I assure you that I am not having a fight with Kris. I just…. I just… I don’t know. Just… just don’t leave me baby. Please don’t ever leave me.”

 

 

I feel her tightening her grip around me. “I don’t know what’s really going on but no matter what, I will never ever leave you, Hannie. Not now. Not ever!”

 

 

“You promise?”

 

 

“I promise.” And she kiss my cheek like she always do, making me blush as always.

 

 

She laid her head back to my shoulder making me hitch my breath when she snuggle further on my neck. “Hannie, can we sleep together? Bom will stay with Top tonight.”

 

 

“Sure. Let’s go.”

 

 

 

 

 

“If you won’t stop staring at me like that, I might melt and disappear forever.” I chuckled at her statement. She’s really adorable.

 

 

“Good morning baby.” I greeted her while caressing her beautiful face.

 

 

“Good morning to you too Hannnie.” She said in her sleepy voice while rubbing her eyes cutely.

 

 

“Hannie, what time is it?”

 

 

“It’s 10 to 6 in the morning.”

 

 

“Oh! We have to prepare for school.” I groan and pull her even closer when she tries to get up from the bed.

 

 

“Hannie!” She whine while trying to wiggle from my grip.

 

 

“Let’s cuddle for a while.”

 

 

“We’ll get late if we don’t move now.”

 

 

“Then let’s skip school today.”

 

 

“I can’t! I have a long quiz on Mrs. Hwang’s class today.”

 

 

“Then take a makeup class.”

 

 

“Hannie, I can’t do that.”

 

 

“Let’s just cuddle all day.” I whine burying my face deeper on her neck sniffing her vanilla strawberry scent.

 

 

“We can’t! It’s either we get off this bed to attend school or this will be our last cuddle session.”

 

 

“But baby…”

 

 

“You choose”

 

 

“You are so mean.” I unconsciously pout like a kid.

 

 

“But you love me. Now let’s go!”

 

 

“Yeah. You’re lucky that I do.”

 

 

 

 

 

~♥~

 

 

 

 

I’m sulking the entire time of class. I wasn’t in the mood to even care about my teacher’s nonsense blabbers.

 

 

“Hey! What’s with the long face?” Sehun ask when the bell rings indicating the start of lunch break.

 

 

“Your face is the long one not mine.” I retorted back at him boringly.

 

 

“The heck? Ya! Why so grumpy?”

 

 

I blow my bangs that hanging on my face. “Dara is mean.”

 

 

He raise an eyebrow looking at me like I say something weird. “Mean? Dara’s never been mean to you. If so, then how come?”

 

 

“I asked her to skip school today so we can cuddle all day.”

 

 

*smack*

 

 

“Ya! What was that for? I am older than you, idiot.” I hissed at him will taking care of my head that my so-called best friend just hit.

 

 

“You are only 8 days older than me. And that?” He pointed at me head. “That’s for acting like you own her. Dude, she’s not your girlfriend for you to demand a cuddle session with. Just be thankful that she’s tolerating you clinginess over her.”

 

 

“I am not clingy. She is!” I defended myself but he just throw me his yeah-right face.

 

 

“Fine. But you know why I am acting like this to her.”

 

 

“I know. So why won’t you just confess to her already so she can be your girlfriend and you can demand a long week cuddle marathon.”

 

 

I frown when he said those things. “I am confident in everything except confessing to her. I always choke my words whenever I see or feel her presence!”

 

 

Sehun lay his hand on my shoulder and look at me sympathetically. “Dude, you have to muster all your courage or else someone with the name of Kris Wu will get her away from you. You don’t want that to happen, right?”

 

 

I shook my head. I never wanted to lose her to Kris or to anyone. I want her to be mine. All mine.

 

 

“By the way, where’s Dara? She’s supposed to be here to pick you up for lunch.” Sehun look around trying to search the petite girl on the middle of the crowded hallway.

 

 

“She won’t be here. She’s with Kris.”

 

 

“R

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter