Chapter 25 (Sehun)

Stuck with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A/N: Okay, i know a lot of you wants to kill me for making Dara and Luhan fight again because of Seohyun. But please bear with me, you might get tired of their drama but this will be the last drama. For the meantime, since there's a drama in LuDara, i decided to put Sehun's love story for awhile. Some of you are wondering who's Sehun's first love and why did she left Sehun. So, here's Sehun story. Hope you enjoy it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun’s nervously waiting at the café. He never thought that this meeting will be a nerve-wrecking one. He’s been drinking many cups of bubble tea but nothing helps him to calm even a bit. This is the first time in 3 years that he will see her again. The girl might change a lot like him. He wonders if the girl gets tall but not taller than him. He’s sure that the girl will be more beautiful than she was 3 years ago.

 

 

No one’s around the café except for the staff, he rented the whole place for this meet up so that no one will disturb them. The sound of chime makes him more anxious than he was earlier.

 

 

“I’m sorry ma’am but we are close right now.” One of the staff said the newly arrive girl.

 

 

The girl blinks her eyes before answering the staff with a smile on her face. “Oh I see. But I am here for Sehun. Oh Sehun.” The girl said making Sehun freeze in his sit.

 

 

That voice. That voice belongs to her. She’s here. She’s finally here.

 

 

He tightly closes his eyes, afraid that if he opens them it’ll be just a dream.

 

 

“Hun-Hun” That pet name. There’s only one in this world who calls him by that pet name and it’s only her.

 

 

He slowly open his eyes and blink several times to erase the blurredness of his vision. When his vision finally adjusted, that familiar beautiful face that he’s been longing for 3 years is now in front of him smiling directly at him.

 

 

“Hun-Hun” The way the other calls out his pet name makes his eyes water, he knows that he misses the girl’s voice but not to the point that even on the simple calls of his pet name makes his eyes and heart swells.

 

 

“A-Ayaka” He calls out the latter’s name with trembling voice.

 

 

“How are you?” The latter asked trying to make a conversation to make the tension between them gets light.

 

 

The staff put their drink and food in the table.

 

 

“I see, you still love bubble tea.” Ayaka said before taking a sip to taste the bubble tea that she and Sehun loves.

 

 

“I never stop loving it just like I never stop waiting for you to comeback.” Sehun said without tearing his gaze to the girl who’s gaze suddenly fell on the table.

 

 

“Why did you leave me? Why did you left without saying a word? You know I expected to see you when I came back that day but there’s no Ayaka when I get back. You just disappear like you never existed even your parents’ leave without a trace. Why did you left? Don’t I mean anything to you before? Were the love we had that time was a lie to you? I thought you loved me but why does it so easy for you to leave me just like that?”

 

 

The girl just keeps mum and didn’t tear her gaze on the table. “Ayaka, I waited for you. I waited for fcking 3 years for you and you just decided to show up now? Ayaka answer me! Dammit answer me!” His voice rises out in frustration. He really needed an answer but Ayaka seems not planning to answer any of his questions.

 

 

“Ayaka answer me! I deserve explanation from your sudden abandonment!”

 

 

“I didn’t abandon you Sehun. I never did and I will never.” Ayaka said meeting Sehun’s eyes. There’s so much emotion playing on the girl’s eyes and longing-ness is one of those.

 

 

“You didn’t? But you just disappear without telling me. I was your boyfriend that time and for fck sake a boyfriend deserves to know if his girlfriend will just abandon him just like that!”

 

 

“I told you, I did not abandon you Sehun. I don’t have a choice but to left you, but that wasn’t the plan. Appa told me that he’ll send a plane ticket to you so you can follow us in Milan for a vacation.” Ayaka reasoned out.

 

 

“That’s bullsht! Your father never sent me a plane ticket.” Sehun spat.

 

 

“It’s because something happened.” Ayaka answered with a sad sigh.

 

 

“Really? Then what happened?” Ayaka’s face suddenly drops, she turn her head on the side and stare outside for a second.

 

 

“I-I don’t know how to tell you, Sehun. Things happened so fast and it was hard for me to remember them.” Ayaka said in a low voice.

 

 

Sehun took a deep breath. As much as he wanted to stay with the girl but his anger is rising and the girl trying to avoid the question is adding a fuel to fire.

 

 

“You know what? Why don’t you just tell me that you fcking left me because you don’t love me? It’s much easier than to make a lame excuses just so you won’t look bad about it. I deserve to know the truth and if you are not going to tell me then you shouldn’t just showed up when I am on the edge of forgetting you.”

 

 

“I’m sorry” She mumbles so ever low that it’s impossible to hear if she’s not near enough to anyone.

 

 

“I don’t need your sorry. I need your explanation but since it seems like you’re not giving me any, I rather leave ‘cause you are wasting my time. I shouldn’t come here and meet you up when you won’t tell me the truth. I'll just live on with the idea that you never truly love me.”

 

 

Sehun stand up and look up into the ceiling to stop the tears that are threatening to fall. “Have a nice day and goodbye. I hope that this will be the last time that we’ll ever going to see each other.” As much as it hurts him, he had to leave and let go of her. It’s clear that she don’t want to tell him the truth and he can’t trust her fully if she keep the truth from him.

 

 

He’s near the door when Ayaka speaks up with a crack voice. “I got…we got into an accident. The day after we arrived in Milan, appa, eomma, halmoni and I were on our way to the ticket outlet to book you a flight and send you a ticket. But we weren’t able to do so when a truck crash our car making appa lose control of the car.” Ayaka tried hard to talk while tears keep pouring down her face.

 

 

“I saw…I saw how mom tried to protect me. I saw…I saw how h-halmoni hit her head. I saw how that truck mercilessly killed appa.” Ayaka sobs hard and loud inside the café.

 

 

“I feel the pain that struck my body. I was afraid. I was afraid that I die without you knowing how much I love you. I called out your name Sehun and your face is the last thing I saw when everything went black.” Ayaka shakily took a deep breath trying to calm her before continuing.

 

 

“And then the next time that I woke up it was 3 months later. I found out about eomma and halmoni’s death. And I also found out that I almost died if they haven’t save me sooner.” Ayaka look up and look at Sehun’s back.

 

 

“I asked for you Sehun. I asked the doctor to call you but you never came. My aunt, she took me in, telling me that I should recover first before going back in Seoul. Since she’s my mother’s sister I believe her but she ends up bringing me to Russia with her. She lock me up on her basement and every night her son…her son…” Ayaka’s hand clench and her body is shivering.

 

 

“He…he t-touch me. Night after night after night.” Sehun grasp the chair to support himself from falling.

 

 

“Then one night.” Sehun tightly closes his eyes. “Uncle Hiroshi save me from the death that my aunt is about to do to me. I got traumatize that I got amnesia and I was crippled. Uncle Hiroshi took care of me. He help me to build up myself again until I got back my memories and able to walk again.”

 

 

With wobbly feet she walk up to Sehun and stand up in front of the only man that she love and will always love for the rest of her life. She softly wipe the tears stain in Sehun’s handsome face.

 

 

“You really are handsome Sehun.” Ayaka sweetly said before reaching Sehun’s hand.

 

 

Sehun look at their hands that are holding each other. He misses the feel of her hand against him. He can still feel the electricity that runs to his vein with her every touch. Something cold and hard is place in his palm and he notice that very same necklace that he gave to her when she turned 10.

 

 

“I’ve been keeping it for a long time and I want you to have it back.” Sehun look at the necklace then to Ayaka and vice versa.

 

 

“A-Ayaka”

 

 

“I don’t deserve that necklace. I don’t deserve you Sehun.” Ayaka place a hand on Sehun’s face and she gently caress it and Sehun close his eyes feeling Ayaka’s warm and soft hand against his face. He place his hand over the hand that is caressing his face.

 

 

“I miss you so much Ayaka.” He let his feelings take over his body.

 

 

He eagerly cupped the latter’s lips. He kissed the girl with all the love and longing-ness he have for the girl. Ayaka kisses back with eagerness as Sehun kissed her desperately. None of them care if they are making out in the middle of the café, what matters to them is each other’s warm lips. After several minutes of desperate make out, they pull away to catch some breath. But Sehun don’t need it as he continues to pepper the girl’s lips with butterfly kisses.

 

 

“Be mine again.” He mumbles in between his pecks.

 

 

Ayaka gently push Sehun away from her. “I-I can’t Sehun.” Ayaka said avoiding the hurtful look in Sehun’s eyes.

 

 

“Why? Why can’t I have you again?”

 

 

“Sehun, I don’t deserve you. You don’t deserve someone like me. I’m filthy Sehun. I am dirty. I don’t deserve to be with you or your love.”

 

 

“Ayaka, what are you talking about?”

 

 

“I’m sorry” Before Sehun could react Ayaka dash out of the café. He was shocked but after a couple of seconds he runs after the girl.

 

 

“Ayaka! Ayaka! Wait! Don’t go!” He doesn’t care if people are yelling at him for harshly bumping them, all he cared about is to catch Ayaka.

 

 

“Dammit! Ayaka! Ayaka!” He saw the girl running towards the taxi. He run as fast as he could to reach at the taxi but luck isn’t on his side. He was too late when he got there. The taxi left with Ayaka in it.

 

 

“Ayaka! Ayaka!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s late at night but Ayaka is still awake as she continues packing h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter