Chapter 17

Stuck with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“We have to get near them so we can hear what they are talking about.” Seung-hyun said while keeping his eyes on the trio who are happily chatting inside the café.

 

 

“Yeah. But they can easily identify us with this.” Luhan said while putting at himself still wearing their school uniform.

 

 

Seung-hyun evilly smirk at the deer. “That won’t be a problem. Let’s go.” Again he drag the poor deer towards the boutique. “All we need to the right accessories to disguise ourselves.” Seung-hyun starts pulling different shirt and jeans and cups and sunglasses.

 

 

 

“Hyung, we can disguise but why do we have to wear this kind of things?” Luhan asked as he looks at the clothes that Seung-hyun choose.

 

 

 

“Luhan my dongsaeng, we can’t just disguise unfashionably. We have to be fashionable even in disguise. Now, go and change to these clothes and I’ll do the same.” Seung-hyun answered as he pushes Luhan into one of the fitting room inside the boutique.

 

 

 

 

----------

 

 

 

“Oppa, how was your schooling in abroad?” Dara asked her cute oppa.

 

 

 

“It was great. I met a lot of famous people while having my final year in photography. I also met your cousin in one of her photoshoot in Berlin.” Xiumin answered.

 

 

 

“Really? You met her there? Omo! I didn’t know I have friends who are famous.” Dara commented.

 

 

 

“Nae. Who would of thought that you cousin will be this famous? Imagine, even she decided to live her in Korea, still a lot of people knows her. Did you saw the number of people outside of her classroom just to get a glimpse of her? She’s really famous and beautiful.” Bom added still amaze by how popular Julia is.

 

 

 

“I agree. She really famous all over the world. And it was an honor for me when she agree to be my subject on my finals. Not just that, your cousin is so nice and polite. And she’s also a good actress. I watch her debut drama, she’s fantastic for a rookie.”

 

 

 

Dara beam proudly to hear those comments for her cousin. She’s really proud of Julia, though they are not blood-related relatives that has never been an issue between them.

 

 

 

“I know and I am really proud of her. Kai is lucky to have Julia as his girlfriend.” A smile plastered on her face as she remembers Julia and Kai look good together. They are like a match made in heaven.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seung-hyun and Luhan fashionably made their way inside the café. They stand a good few seconds in the entrance while looking around for a table near their subject of stalking. Though the duo looks cool outside, they are boiling in anger inside. Oh how much they wanted to pull their babies from that table and beat that baozi looking guy.

 

 

 

The bell of the café rings, indicating that a new customer arrives.

 

 

 

“Chen! Over here!” The baozi guy shouts while waving his hand making the two girls turn there gaze towards the entrance.

 

 

 

Automatically, Luhan and Top turn their back while cursing underneath their breath. “Crap! That was close!” Seung-hyun hissed as he held the menu on his face.

 

 

 

“Hyung, we have to take our seat. People are looking at us weirdly.”

 

 

“Ah yeah. Right. right. let’s go find one.” Seung-hyun answered.

 

 

“The table behind them is available. We can take that one.” And so the duo made their way on that said table.

 

 

 

The way they made towards that table didn’t go unnoticed to the pair of 4 eyes in the table next to them. “They look so weird.” Bom whispered.

 

 

 

“I thought I am not the only who think that way. When I saw them standing at the entrance with that outfit, they look like criminals hiding in those pile of clothes.” Chen added.

 

 

 

“Enough of that guys. Maybe they just feel like wearing those outfits. By the way ladies, I want you to meet Chen. He is my college buddy.” Xiumin introduce the guy beside him who just arrive a minute ago.

 

 

 

 

“Hello ladies! It’s a big pleasure to meet two gorgeous goddess like yourselves.” Chen flirty commented with his gorgeous wink that makes the two girls blush from head to toe.

 

 

“Nice to meet you too oppa.” Bom answered with a blush on her face. “My name is Park Bom and this is my best friend Park Dara.” The two blushing girl bow to their sunbae.

 

 

 

“Umin hyung, how did you know such beauties? Aish! You should have introduced them to me before.” Chen handsomely complains to his friend.

 

 

“Aish!” Xiumin smack Chen’s head. “Stop flirting with my ladies.”

 

 

 

“Hey! They’re not just your ladies, you old man. They’re also mine. Isn’t it ladies?” And Chen winks on them again earning a cute giggle from the girls.

 

 

 

 

 

Seung-hyun and Luhan grip the poor menu l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter