Chapter 24

Stuck with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“Where’s Dara?" Luhan asked when he arrived at the cafeteria with Seohyun behind him.

 

 

After his talk with Seohyun, Dara suddenly disappeared. He check at the locker room but she’s not there so he assumed that Dara went ahead at the cafeteria without him. But he didn’t see the rabbit like girl in their table.

 

 

Bom look up to her cousin and saw Seohyun standing behind Luhan, her eyebrow automatically rise. “Isn’t she with you? And what is she doing here?” Bom pointing at Seohyun who is fidgeting her uniform.

 

 

“She was but she suddenly disappears. Oh, I invited her to join us for lunch.” He explains earning a skeptical looks from his friends.

 

 

“Why did you invite her here?” Tao asked while looking bored-ly at the girl behind Luhan.

 

 

“She’s my friend, that’s why.” He simply answered.

 

 

“Oh really? Since when?” Tao continued.

 

 

Luhan’s about to answered but he notice Julia raising her hand. “Yes Julia?”

 

 

Julia put down her hand and place it on the table. “Who is she?”

 

 

“She’s Seohyun. She’s the same year as us but different section.”

 

 

Julia nods her head. “Oh! She’s the infamous reason why you and my cousin fight before, isn’t she?”

 

 

“It’s not my intention.” Seohyun said for the first time.

 

 

“Oh really? But that didn’t seems like it.” Bom said.

 

 

“Enough! I know you all dislikes her but just give her a chance. She’s a nice person.” Luhan said to his friends trying to convince them that Seohyun is nice.

 

 

“Luhan, you exactly knows that we all don’t like her so why did you invite her here? I don’t believe what you said her being your friend so sudden.” Top straightwardly said with a blank face.

 

 

Luhan sigh and shoulder slump down. “Seohyun is the one sending me the cupcakes.”

 

 

Sehun’s fist hit the table making everyone to flinch. “You’re the one who made those cupcakes. Are you sure about that?” Sehun asked in between his gritted teeth.

 

 

Seohyun gulp down the lump on before answering Sehun’s question in a whisper. “Of course I am.”

 

 

Sehun glares at her. He walk towards the girl but stop right in front of the girl with his piercing eyes that could slice everyone who will get thrown with that gaze. He lean to Seohyun’s ears before whispering.

 

 

“You can lie but you can never hide the truth for long.” And with that Sehun bump Seohyun’s shoulder making the latter to step a bit backwards.

 

 

“Hey” Luhan called out for his best friend but Sehun ignores him.

 

 

“I’m so outta here.” Bom announce and Top leave with his girlfriend.

 

 

“Let’s go idiot!” Julia yanks her boyfriend who whines about not finishing his lunch which earns him a hard smack on the head from his twin brother who stand up together with his boyfriend.

 

 

Tao stands up and throw dirty looks on Seohyun before passing without words.

 

 

“I’m sorry about my friends.” Luhan apologize in behalf of his friends.

 

 

“You don’t have to. I know they hate me.” Seohyun said sadly as her eyes swells up.

 

 

“Hey! Hey! Don’t cry okay?" He gently pats the girl’s back but to his surprise the girl suddenly hug him. He freezes out of surprise, not far from him Dara is standing, watching them in the middle of the cafeteria with a sad look on her face.

 

 

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter