Chapter 30 pt. 2 (Final Chapter)

Stuck with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“There! You’re all good now.” Julia said putting back her powder inside her bag.

 

Dara tried to calm her raging heart. Tonight is the night that she and her friends decide that it’s time for her to take an action rather than waiting for Luhan, she can’t wait forever for Luhan to confess.

 

She grabs a glass of vodka and drinks it. “Wish me luck guys!” She grins before grabbing her present for Luhan and a bottle of almost empty vodka.

 

“What’s with the vodka?” Xiumin asked eyeing the bottle of vodka in Dara’s hand.

 

“I quite needed to gather some courage.”

 

“But don’t get drunk!”

 

Dara make her way out of the noisy, smelly club. A cold breeze from the nearby shore greets her making her shivers a bit. She drinks from the bottle to let herself warm from the alcohol.

 

She clears to start practicing the words that she memorized for 3 hours when she went back to their hotel room earlier.

 

“Luhan, there is something I’ve been wanting to tell you. I…I….ughhh! Why can’t I do it properly?!” She hissed at herself and gulps down a mouthful of vodka.

 

“Okay. Do it properly this time Dara.” She said to herself and straightened out her posture. “Luhan, I love you.”

 

“Argh!!!! It’s too plain!” Drink another mouthful of vodka.

 

“I’m in love with you!” – drink vodka.

 

“The night is so perfect. Just like you and me.”

 

“I like you”

 

“I love you”

 

“I am so helplessly in love with you”

 

 

 

After 10 minutes….

 

 

“Where the *hiccups* is *hiccups* he?” Dara tried to stand up with her wobbly legs. She drank all the remaining vodka while waiting for Luhan to showed up.

 

 

To-o-uch
You get this kind of ru-u-ush
Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

 

 

She began to sing the song that’s been playing on her head for a while.

 

 

If you don't wanna take it slow (c'mon)
And you just wanna take me home
Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

 

 

“Dara, let’s go back inside. You’re drunk.” And a pair of arms wrap around her waist.

 

And idiotic smile shows up in her face; even on a drunken state she can still recognize Luhan’s voice. She turns and looks at Luhan with her sleepy eyes.

 

“Ha…Hannie, y-you’re here!” Dara exclaims in between her drunken hiccups.

 

“Why are you even here?”

 

“Oh oh…I…I have something for you Hannie.” Dara pulls something from her pocket and hands the present that she prepared for Luhan.

 

“Happy birthday Hannie!” Dara makes a heart shape over her head.

 

 

To-o-uch
You get this kind of ru-u-ush
Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
If you don't wanna take it slow (c'mon)
And you just wanna take me home
Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

 

 

Dara starts rambling the song again while slowly dancing her way from Luhan.

 

 

“Baby, don’t go anywhere!”

 

“Hannie, come on let’s sing…. If you don’t wanna take it slow….and you just wanna take me home…” Dara sings and matching it with her weird dance moves.

 

“Baby, let’s go back.”

 

“Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah~”

 

“Baby, please stop moving too much.” Luhan groans. He’s having a hard time handling a drunken Dara.

 

“And let me kiss~” Dara launch herself to Luhan. Dara blinks her droopy eyes as she look at Luhan’s brown orbs. Her drunkenness suddenly fades away and she slowly falls at the Luhan’s hypnotizing gaze.

 

 

There are a lot of things that Dara wanted to say to Luhan but all of those words are just blurred in her mind as she slowly leans in. She might not be able to put her feels into words but a kiss can tell it all.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara has been staring at the sky for god knows how long, she hasn’t been spoken any words to her friends after that night in Jeju. She’s too shy to even tell them that she harassed Luhan at the night of his birthday.

 

Things between Dara and Luhan is a bit awkward or in this case Dara’s the one being awkward after that incident.

 

“If you keep on sighing, you’ll age too soon.” Tao said. “What seems to be the problem, Dee? You’ve been awfully quiet since we arrive here from Jeju. Did something happen that night? Did you finally confess to him?”

 

Dara opens to say something when the door suddenly open and her grinning cousin went in.

 

“I have an announcement to make! Change of plan people. Unnie won’t be confessing to Luhan. Luhan decided to confess tonight!” Julia blurt out startling everyone in the room.

 

“Luhan will confess tonight?” Seunghyun who first get over from his shocked asked.

 

“Yes people. Tonight is the night Luhan will confess to our beloved Ssantokki!” – Julia

 

“Really?” Dara still can’t believe that Luhan will finally step on his game.

 

“Yes unnie he will. So be ready tonight okay? Tonight, you and Luhan oppa will be together for the rest of your lives.” Julia said smiling fondly at her cousin like a proud omma.

 

 

 

 

“Thank you come again!” The shop staff said before Dara walked away with the bag of plastic bag in her hand. Dara stop by the favorite bubble tea shop of Luhan. Since Luhan is going to confess tonight then she’ll reward her soon-to-be boyfriend.

 

Just the think of Luhan being her boyfriend makes her giddy and the butterflies fly inside her tummy. Oh, the things that only Luhan could do to her.

 

Dara’s grinning like an idiot as she makes her way to their shared apartment; Luhan’s all alone in there since Bom said she’ll stay with Seunghyun to give them some privacy.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara and Luhan sitting quietly beside each other as they watch the movie played in front of them but none really paid much attention in the movie. One is dying on how to start his confession while the other is dying to hear the confession that she’s been yearning to hear. But none of them open their mouth to utter anything.

 

Dara tried hard to blink her sleepiness away. She suddenly felt tired after the dreadful practice that she went through. Her coach deliberately ordered her to stay for an extra-training as a punishment for missing their soccer practice for 3 days.

 

Dara clasped a hand over trying to suppress her yawns, and then she suddenly felt a poke on her side. She turns to look at the guy beside her. “I have something to tell you.”

 

This is it. Luhan is confessing. Without Luhan’s knowledge, Dara is having turmoil but she masked up her expression with confused look as she nods her head to let Luhan say whatever he wanted to say.

 

“We’ve known each other for more than 3 years, right?” Luhan asked and Dara nods her head in agreement.

 

Luhan turn his gaze glued to the T.V. screen as he continues his speech. “We’ve gotten close and end up being best friends. But you see Dara, something happened the first time that I met you. I got this unexplainable feeling and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s the first time that I ever felt something so strong that made my every cell to get excited.”

 

Dara tried so hard not to fall asleep, everyone that can see her right now struggling to stay awake can tell how hard she is fighting the sleepiness that’s eating her but sometimes no matter how hard we try to fight something we always end up losing. That’s how Dara lose against sleepiness. She failed to hear Luhan’s confession speech.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara wanted to cry. She never wanted to cry this badly her entire life. She can’t believe that she fell asleep last night while Luhan is stating his confession to her.

 

 

“Stupid Dara! Stupid! Stupid!” Dara keeps scolding herself as she makes her way towards her locker.

 

Something sparkling took her attention, she stops in front her locker and took the sparkling object that is poking in her locker, and then she realized it’s an envelope. A pink envelope with pink glitters. Dara cringes at the object. Sure she loves pink but too much pink makes her cringe. But it’s cute so she save the envelope and slid it to her pocket carefully before proceeding to her classroom.

 

It must be from some of my admirers. Dara said to herself.

 

 

It’s already lunch time and Dara is at the cafeteria with the pink envelope in her hand.

 

 

“That’s a cute envelop Dara.” Kyungsoo commented seeing the cute pink envelop in his friend’s hand.

 

Dara smile widely. “It is. I really like it.” Dara commented. She slowly peels the envelope and once she’s done peeling she starts reading the message written on the paper.

 

 

My dearest Dara,

I know you’ve been receiving letters of confession every day from your admirers but this is my first time to make a letter for you.

I don’t know what to tell you since I guess every single guy in our school already told you similar things but let me tell you about what I really feel for you.

Dara Park, you may not notice it but I love you. I always have and always will be. I love everything about you but do you know what I love more about you, is what I am when I am with you. Whenever I am near your or when you touch, hold, kiss or hug me I feel so light and I feel so happy. You made me who I am today. And because of you, I can never go another day without you by my side. Dara, you are my heartbeat and it will always beats for you. I love you much more than anything in this world and more than its word.

I love you so much that it aches to know that you are not mine to have and to hold.

Will you give me that chance to prove my love for you? Will you be my girlfriend?

 

 

 

Dara cant’s help to blush furiously after reading the letter that Luhan write down for her. Though her Hannie forgot to include his name on the bottom of the letter but Dara is million percent sure that the letter is from him. It’s obvious that it’s him when she never touch, hold, kiss or hug anyone. Well, she might do that but only to her friends that she’s million percent sure that isn’t in love with her.

 

“How’s the letter?” Dara heard Bom’s asked.

 

“It’s….uhmm..it’s..it’s a b-beautiful letter.” Dara honestly admitting that it is indeed a beautiful letter. And she will save this letter for the rest of her life. “I-I can actually f-feel his g-genuine feelings for me.” Of course she does. She knows exactly what Luhan feel for her.

 

But something makes her frown. “But…”

 

“Why? What’s wrong?” This time the question came from Top who look so curious.

 

“The sender forgot to put his name.”

 

“What?!” Her friends said in unison but Luhan’s voice is the loudest making everyone’s head turn towards him.

 

Yes Hannie you forgot to put your name on it. She pouted even more. But on contrary she’s happy that Luhan wrote her a letter.

 

 

 

 

 

It’s one of their usual routine, Luhan waiting outside Dara’s classroom so they can go to the cafeteria together.

 

“Hannie!” Dara happily walks towards Luhan.

 

A chuckle slipped passed Luhan’s mouth when he hug the petite girl tightly. “Hey baby.”

 

Dara giggles from the warmth that Luhan’s radiating to her. Man, she really love this loser so much.

 

“Let’s go to the cafeteria baby?”

 

Dara nod her head enthusiastically. “But we have to go to my locker first. I have to put my things in there first.” She said and Luhan nods in response and they both made their way to the locker’s area.

 

 

 

 

When the duo arrives at the locker’s area both halted on their track, they saw Seohyun standing in front of Luhan’s locker with a very familiar box on her hand. They both immediately recognize the box as it is the same design as the cupcake box that Luhan has been receiving from the mysterious S person.

 

“S-Seohyun?” Luhan stutters after getting surprised by the said person.

 

The girl immediately turn her head to the direction which Luhan and Dara are still standing, her eyes widen in surprise for getting caught in the act.

 

“I-I…I w-was just…” Seohyun isn’t on the right state to make a proper sentence so to hide her embarrassment for getting caught, she turn around and walkaway quickly but Luhan is quicker than her.

 

Luhan immediately caught Seohyun’s wrist to stop the girl from walking away. “You’re the one who’s been sending me those cupcakes?”

 

Seohyun stiffened but hesitantly nods her head. Automatically Luhan’s curl upward and a grin widely show in his face.

 

Dara just silently watching them with a fist tightly clench on her side.

 

Btch! That cupcakes aren’t from you. She wanted to scream that to her face but seeing the way Luhan look at Seohyun kills her big time. How can he smile like that? Seohyun is not the one making those cupcakes!

 

She can’t take what’s happening anymore. She can’t watch Luhan smiling gently to that liar.

 

With angry heart, she harshly wipes her tears and turn around and running away from the scene that breaks her heart in pieces.

 

After a couple of minutes of crying, Dara finally calms herself. She composed herself before walking the cafeteria. But how regretful she is when she step inside the cafeteria.

 

There in the middle of the cafeteria, Luhan is hugging Seohyun.

 

Eyes automatically swells and immediately left the cafeteria, hoping that no one notice the tears falling from her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara’s been sulking the rest of the day in her room while Bom, Julia and Tao are comforting her. She’s no longer crying for she felt like she already shed enough tears for the day.

 

“I can’t believe that my stupid cousin will believe that freaking liar!” Bom said feeling agitated by the current situation. She really wanted to kill Seohyun for getting in the away again for the second time.

 

“Why won’t she just leave Dara and Luhan alone?” She continued.

 

“He….he was…looking at her…like she…” Dara can’t even properly utter her sentence properly as she starts crying again.

 

“Shh…he doesn’t know. He doesn’t know the truth.” Julia said while tightening her grip to her cousin.

 

“Why can’t he see that Seohyun was lying?” Tao said ready to throw a fist.

 

Suddenly the doorbell rings.

 

The three friends walk towards the door while they’re dragging the poor Dara along with them. When Tao open the door, they’re all greeted by Tao’s boyfriend Yifan with a bouquet of flowers and teddy bear.

 

“Happy 3rd anniversary babe.” Kris sheepishly said as he greeted the surprise Tao.

 

For a moment Dara forgot her heartbreak and she starts squealing with her best friend and cousin while watching the couple in front of them.

 

“You know Zitao…. I don’t know what is it that you have that never stops me to fall in love with you every day. Every time I touch you, it feels like the first time that I hold you in my arms. I will never get tired of telling you ‘I love you’ every day. With you bes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter