Chapter 21

Stuck with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

this is a double update guys!!!

please read the previous one

thank you

 

 

 

 

 

 

After dinner they all agree to get something to drink, since they’re all in legal age except for Julia who is barely 17. They went to the club and Xiumin asked for a table for all of them. They have their own alcoholic drink that they order except for Julia who is enjoying her strawberry shake.

 

 

 

The guys and Dara and Bom are getting drunk and they are all laughing on some stories that Chen is sharing to them. Luhan is silently sitting beside Dara whom his eyes never left since the moment she went back with Xiumin from grabbing some coffee. His 1 hour time with her supposed to be after Xiumin but Dara went back to her hotel room and came out during dinner and seats in between Xiumin and Sehun who are punching her with pick-up lines.

 

 

 

He feel a sudden tap on his shoulder. “Hey dude, you alright?” Sehun whisper into his ears a bit louder because of the loud music.

 

 

 

“Yeah. I am fine.”

 

 

 

“You sure?”

 

 

 

“Yeah. I am just thinking about something.” He said back to his friend and Sehun just nod before immersing back to his conversation with Chen.

 

 

 

He went back to his business which is to stare at Dara. Gad! He will never get tired seeing her face for the rest of his life.

 

 

 

Aish Luhan! You really lost it man. You are hopelessly in love with her. He shook his head before taking a good amount of his drink.

 

 

 

“Hannie, are you alright?” He almost jump out from his seat when Dara suddenly speak on his ears. He turn his head towards her only find Dara’s face an inch away from his.

 

 

 

He can’t help but to stare at girl’s beautiful face. “You are so beautiful.” He unconsciously blurt out while being daze by the beauty in front of him.

 

 

 

Dara giggles at Luhan’s remark. “You really are drunk Hannie. But thank you. You are beautiful as well.” On his normal self he will argue with her that he isn’t beautiful but a handsome guy but this time getting smitten by Dara’s charm he just nods at her without tearing his gaze away from her.

 

 

 

“Let’s go and join the others on the dance floor.” Dara said and dragged the daze Luhan on the middle of the dance floor.

 

 

 

 

Dara starts dancing in front of the still stunned Luhan.

 

 

 

Dara sing along as she tries to move the daze Luhan. “Hannie, come on! Dance with me.” Dara said in Luhan’s ears. The latter blink his eyes before gaining back himself. And with that he starts dancing on the music, hands on Dara’s hips while he’s pulling the girl closer to him.

 

 

 

Dara smile at Luhan who is dancing along with her now. She drape her arms around Luhan’s neck.

 



Both are swaying along to the rhythm of the song.

 

 

“Did I tell you how beautiful you are Dara?” Luhan asked while caressing Dara’s side softly that sending tingling sensation to Dara’s whole body.

 

 

 

Dara stares at Luhan with a smirk. “I think you already did, Hannie.” She said extra y on Luhan’s ears.

 

 


“God is really testing me.” Luhan said inhaling Dara’s scent.

 

 

 

“Is that so? How?” Dara asked chuckling at the guy.

 

 

 

  “By using you.”

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter