Chapter 27

Stuck with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Luhan slump down lazily at his couch. He closes his eyes feeling the cold and emptiness of the apartment. The day he told Dara to leave their apartment was also the same day that Bom moved out of their apartment and moved in with Top. His cousin is very anger with him that she didn’t want to stay in the same apartment with him, he can’t blame her though, and he hurt her best friend for the second fcking time. Excellent, isn’t it?

 

 

It’s been 18 days, 17 hours, 34 minutes and 20 seconds; since Dara left him. And whose fault is that? None other than he, himself. He’s just a fcking idiot for hurting the only person he loves just because he can’t even confessed properly.

 

 

“Oh fck you Luhan! You’re so fckng stupid for doing that!”

 

 

He’s been chastising himself but no matter what he can’t still have the courage to approach the girl and apologize and probably confess to her properly.

 

 

“I am such a fcking loser!” He laughs painfully to himself as tears stream down his face. “I miss you so much Dara! I miss you….”

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan groggily makes his way to the school’s compound, head throbbing like btch.

 

 

Stupid hang-over! He hissed as he continue walking, when he’s almost near the building he notice that some of his schoolmates are standing in the middle of the school’s group with balloons and banners on their hand. Some of them are giggling while whispering to one another.

 

 

Curious of what’s going on, Luhan slowly makes his way to them. There, he saw his friends standing with giddy smiles on their faces especially Tao.

 

 

“What’s going on?” Luhan asked one of his schoolmates who is also there.

 

 

“Kris is going to ask his girlfriend to the ball.” The student giddily answered him.

 

 

His eyes widen, eyes almost bulging out of his socket. “G-girlfriend? W-who?”

 

 

The student title it’s head to look at him with confused face. “Didn’t you know? It’s Dara. Dara is Kris girlfriend.”

 

 

Luhan suddenly feel weak. He suddenly feels like his whole body is wobbly, knees are shaking badly. His breath stopped for a moment. His insides felt like they had exploded.

 

 

Since when did Dara start dating Kris? Student’s cheers took Luhan’s thoughts out. When he looks back at the crowds, he saw Dara standing in the middle of the crowd with confused face.

 

 

How could Dara do this to me? He thought.

 

 

Kris coolly makes his way through the crowd with pink roses in his hand, eyes trained on Dara. Luhan’s heart stops beating, chest wheezing from the constrain pain seeing the girl he loves in someone else’s arm. Angry tears starts swelling up his eyes. He felt betrayed, hurt and pathetic. Sure he said that he is giving up on her but never in his wildest dreams that Dara will end up with Kris in less than 3 weeks.

 

 

“Hey baby!” Kris starts, making everyone squeal in giddiness especially Tao who is recording the even in front of him. He’s the number 1 KrisDara shipper so he won’t let this opportunity to miss.

 

 

“Kris, what’s going on?” She asked looking around confusedly.

 

 

Kris grins sheepishly at the petite girl. “Well,…uhmm.. You see, I wanted to asked you something.”

 

 

Dara cocked her eyebrows, skeptical of Kris’ actions. “Sure, we are dating but that doesn’t mean I can’t make this memorable.”

 

 

“What are you really trying to say? And why do you have to do this? People are looking on us.” Dara whispers trying so hard to hide her embarrassment.

 

 

“Stop asking questions and just let me talk.” Kris said while pinching Dara’s cheek which earns a cute pout for the latter.

 

 

“Dara, will you be my date on our upcoming ball?” Kris asked kneeling in front of Dara while offering a bouquet of flower to the latter.

 

 

Dara with flushed face, took the flower and timidly nods her head. “Of course idiot! You’re my boyfriend after all.” The crowd burst into a loud cheering.

 

 

Luhan turn his back as tears flowing down his eyes. Everything seems blur and what makes it worst is the pain in his heart that nobody can heal.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara happily skips her way to the locker room to put her book and grab her other stuff for her next class

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter