Chapter 15

Stuck with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

sorry for the typos and errors

i just made this one in rush.

hope you'll like it ^_^

photo credits goes to the rightful owner

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The moment Luhan arrive at their apartment the first thing that he notice is that no one is around. He immediately runs towards Bom and Dara’s room. He notices that the bed was neatly arranged and no trace of being touch or lay on. He checks at the closet and he was relieved to see Dara’s clothes were there neatly folded and arranged at the closet.

 

 

 

“Thank goodness! I wasn’t late.” Luhan said while a huge smile plastered on his face. “It’s kinda late. I better start preparing dinner. She might come any minute now. And it’s my chance to talk to her.” Luhan happily make his way to their kitchen. He didn’t bother to clean himself first before start cooking. He can always tend to his wounds later.

 

 

 

He opened the fridge and took the ingredients that he needed to cook Dara’s favorite food. After gathering the things that he needed; he starts chopping the vegetables. He was in the middle of chopping when the front of their apartment open. It must be Dara.

 

 

 

Being the excited deer that he is, he rush over to the living room to see if it is really Dara who arrived. The unknown person walks towards the living room, not knowing of what will greet her.

 

 

 

The newly arrive girl slowly made her way to the living room not noticing the deer that is smiling widely like a creep across the living room. The sound of clearing throat startled the newly arrive girl.

 

 

 

“Omo!” The girl clench her chest and look at the source that made her startled only to found a smiling deer. “Aigoo Luhan! Don’t do that!” She hissed at the deer as she composed herself.

 

 

 

Luhan awkwardly laugh as he scratch the back of his neck. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you.”

 

 

 

“What happened to you?” Dara sked as she eyed the wounds and bruise at the deer. Where the heck did he get those nasty wounds and bruise?

 

 

 

 

“Oh this? Sehun and I just played a bit.” He answered back.

 

 

 

Dara raised her brow skeptically. “You guys played resulting to those bruise?”

 

 

 

 

“Well…uhm yeah. I guess so. But there’s nothing to be worried about. I’m fine.” The atmosphere is really awkward and they both feel like getting suffocated by the awkwardness.

 

 

 

“You should clean your wounds first.” Dara said as she walks towards the bedroom that she and Bom shared.

 

 

 

“I’ll do that after cooking dinner. Are you going to have dinner here? I’m going to cook your favorite dish.” Luhan said with full smiles but a loud bang from the door answered his question.

 

 

 

“I guess that was a no? But it’s okay. I’ll make her stay for dinner.” Luhan went back to the kitchen and continue preparing the meal that he’s going to cook.

 

 

 

He was busily sautéing the ingredients to the sauce pan when a soft small hand grab his hand. He titled his head to the side and he was met with Dara’s emotionless face.

 

 

 

 

“Let’s clean your wounds first.” Dara said as she turns off the stove.

 

 

 

“But I have to finish~” Dara abruptly cut him off.

 

 

 

“That can be wait. Your wounds might get infected. I’ll help you cooking right after we tend to your wounds.” Luhan can’t do anything but to nod his head in agreement.

 

 

 

Dara pull him and made him sit on one of the chairs at the kitchen. He’s watching Dara’s every move as the girl open the first aid kit that she brings to the kitchen.

 

 

 

It’s a rare sight to see Dara with a very serious expression and Luhan can’t help but to fanboy over his beautiful goddess.

 

 

 

Luhan flinch when Dara patch cotton at the corner of his lower lip. “Ow! That hurts!”

 

 

 

“Bear with it. Since you love playing around.” Dara said emotionless as she continue patching the cotton on Luhan’s wounds.

 

 

 

“Ow! Can you be a little gentle? It’s stings ya’know?” He said with a pout.

 

 

 

 

“Don’t pout. You look like a cross-breed of deer and a dog.” Dara said as she continues nursing Luhan’s wound but this time with little gentleness.

 

 

 

Luhan can’t control himself to stare at the beautiful goddess in front of him. Butterflies won’t stop flying i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter