Chapter 8

Stuck with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

It’s been 3 days since the "Seohyun-Luhan and Dara-Unknown guy incident" and I’ve been ignoring her presence or her please since that day.

 


She keep on apologizing to me about what she’d done to me but never say anything about the incident that I saw at the hallway which annoys me big time.
I look over to the window and I saw her standing outside my classroom while waving vigorously at me with a huge grin on her face. I heave a sigh and look back at the board in front of me. This will be another long day.

 


“Dude” Sehun nudge my side getting all my attention to him.

 


“What?” I boredly asked him.

 


“How long will you ignore Dara? She’s been chasing you for three days already. Won’t you gonna forgive her yet?”

 


“I don’t want to talk about it now Sehun.” I said back trying to end this conversation that I don’t want to talk about.

 


“Lu, stop being immature and forgive her being a brat. It’s not like you’ve never been like this before. Don’t be silly.” Sehun annoyingly stated.

 


I glared at him. “Stop butting into my business. You don’t know anything so stop telling me what to do. You are not my mom.” I hissed at him ask I shove him out of my way.

 


“Hi Hannie!” Dara greeted me as soon as I’m out of the class with her unusual high pitch voice.

 


“I made a bento for you. Let’s go and eat it in the cafeteria. Oh wait! How about we eat at the garden or rooftop? How about that? It’ll be great isn’t it?”

 


I look at the bento box that she’s holding. So, this is the reason why she’s late earlier? She really knows how to pacify me but not this time. Not now when I already decided to give up on her and move on. I shouldn’t get affected by this little gesture of her. I’ve already got this far and this is not the time to give in again.

 


I’m tired of being just a damn best friend to her. That’s right Luhan, be tough. Reject her just like how she keep on rejecting your feelings.

 

 

I took a deep breath before masking my hard and cold face. “I don’t want your bento.” I said as cold as I could.

 

 


She blinks several times as she slowly retrieves the bento that she’s holding. “You’ve been rejecting everything that I am doing for you. I know you’re mad at me because I was being a brat. But Hannie, that was 3 days ago. I already said I’m sorry several times already but you keep on rejecting me. Don’t you think you’re being unfair here?” She slowly said while fidgeting the hem of her uniform.

 

 


“Me? Being unfair? Wow! After what you’ve done to me and yet you’ll accuse me of being unfair? What do you think about your doing? Don’t you think you are not being unfair here?” I can’t help but to yell at her. I am really annoyed to her.

 

 


“I know I was being unfair, that’s why I am apologizing to you but you keep on blocking me away. I already told you the reason of my action 3 days ago and yet you still chose to ignore me. Don’t you think that’s too immature of you not to forgive me?”

 

 


“This is not about that!” I said while gritting my teeth in annoyance.

 

 


“IF it isn’t about that, then what? What is the reason then ‘coz it’s frustrating to think of the reason why?”

 

 


I look up to the ceiling to stop the anger that is slowly bursting inside me. “Dara stop! Let’s no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter