Chapter 3

Stuck with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I know you’ve heard it like millionth times, but I want you to know this since I can no longer keep it anymore. Luhan, I like you very much. Will you be my boyfriend?”

 

 

I look at the girl in front of me who just confess her undying love for me. She’s the fourth girl who confess to me this day. And just like the three girls who confess to me earlier, I will nicely reject her.

 

 

“Seohyun-ssi, I really appreciate your braveness for doing this. I really do but I’m sorry to say that I have to reject you. I’m really sorry.” I try my best as sincere as what I really feel. “You are beautiful Seohyun-ssi, but I can’t be your boyfriend.”

 

 

At last she lifts her head and look at me with sad smile. “I understand Luhan-ssi. And thank you for being nice in rejecting me. I don’t regret ever liking you, you’re such an angel, Luhan-ssi. But if you don’t mind, may I know why you rejected me?”

 

 

A smile slowly appear on my face. “It’s because I am in love with someone.”

 

 

“Oh! I’m sorry. I didn’t know you’re in love with someone already. I’m sorry if I bothered you with my feelings.” She keep bowing and apologizing.

 

 

“Don’t be sorry about it. It’s totally fine with me. And she doesn’t even know my feelings for her anyway.” I smile sadly at her.

 

 

“Oh! Don’t be sad Luhan-ssi. Just confess to her, who knows she likes you too.”

 

 

“I hope I am as brave as you are Seohyun-ssi.”

 

 

“Cheer up Luhan-ssi! I know you can do it. Fighting!”

 

 

How I wish I could really confess to her.

 

 

“No wonder a lot of girls like you, Hannie.”

 

 

I turn around and saw her standing behind me with her usual smile. “Baby! What are you doing here?” I ask as I walk towards her.

 

 

“I was going to pick you up for lunch but I am surprise to see you receiving another confession and as expected you reject her nicely. I am proud of you Hannie.” She wrap her arm around me.

 

 

“Aigoo! Whoever that girl that you’re in love with is definitely lucky.”

 

 

“Yeah. You’re lucky.”

 

 

“Huh?”

 

 

Shot! Did I just say it out loud? “I…ahm…I mean you! Have you confess to Kris yet?”

 

 

It was supposed to but I didn’t expect this kind of reaction from her. She’s blushing. She’s freaking blushing with just that but whenever I try to be sweet at her, she never even blush not even once. And it makes my heart ache. I never saw her blush because of me. Now it’s clear, she definitely likes Kris.

 

 

“Y-ya! Why…why would I do that?!”

 

 

“Because you like him.” Go on Luhan. Hurt yourself more. Hurt yourself until you’re numb completely.

 

 

“Hi Dara!” We both turn around and the almighty Kris is standing in front of us. I really wanted to wipe that face of him.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hi… Hi K-Kris!” I snap back at her when I heard her stutter. Did she just stuttered?

 

 

“Are you going to have lunch?” Kris ask without tearing his gaze at me not that I wanted him to look at me but it’s rude. It’s like he don’t care having another human being around. How rude of him not to acknowledge my presence? Can’t he see that I am just right beside Dara or he just choose to ignore me?

 

 

“Ah…yeah.” And my great corn! Dara is acting like a complete lovesick.

 

 

Geez! Does she really like this annoying guy?

 

 

“Great! Then let’s have lunch together.” He beam showing off his gummy smile.

 

 

Tsk! He thinks that smile of him can make Dara blush? Please! That won’t do. I turn and look at Dara and my jaw drops on the floor when I saw her face red. Did…did she just blush?

 

 

“Ahm…Kris”

 

 

“Yes Dee?”

 

 

“You see…. I … I already as Hannie to….have lunch….with me.” She said while staring at the floor.

 

 

And upon hearing Dara’s word, that’s the only time that Kris freaking Wu glance at me. “Okay. We can still grab lunch together some other times. How about that?”

 

 

“Nae… We…we can….how about tomorrow?”

 

 

“Sure. It’s a date then. See you around Dee.” And the guy disappear forever. But of course it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter