Chapter 6

Stuck with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

A jealous Dara is a scary Dara!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

It’s been a week since Dara and Kris unfortunately caught us stalking them in the most embarrassing moment of my entire life. It was Sehun’s fault though, if he didn’t made that dog angry it won’t run after us like a maniac. But at the end I was kind of relief because again I ruined KrisDara moment. Yehet! Another manly points for me! Oh yeah! Now who’s the manly one? *evil laugh*

 

 

 

But to tell you frankly, I kind of lie to everyone. When I said that Kris and Dara look good together, I realize that I was freaking lying because there’ll be no one else in this world who looks good together with her but me. Only ME! So, I kind of take back what I said the last time.

 

 

 

And about the shipping that Tao and his stupid mind created I have few words to say to that. KrisDara sounds off and very very bad word to hear or say. I am not being mean here, I am just stating my own opinion. Because everyone knows that “LuDara” is the most beautiful word in this planet. And I am telling you this, LuDara ship will forever sail while KrisDara? Pfft! I doubt that it’ll sail for long. A good 2 seconds of sailing is fair enough for that. *evil laugh*

 

 

 

 

Like I said I am not being mean here, okay? I am just being honest with my opinion. Because Dara belongs to Luhan and Luhan belongs to Dara. So, LuDara will sail forever because Dara is mine. I am just being a nice fella here giving Kris a little time and attention of Dara because at the end of the day she belongs to me. *smirk*

 

 

 

Well, I am not gonna talk about that embarrassing stalking failure of mine because it is really embarrassing. Imagine my humiliation when my baby saw me. Ga! I pray to all Gods to eat me alive but fortunately they didn’t listen to my plea or else I won’t be in this situation right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Currently, I am here outside Dara’s class waiting for her to come out so we can have lunch together since my classes ended quite early. I am patiently waiting for my gorgeous goddess to come out when someone approach me.

 

 

 

 

“Hello Luhan-ssi” I look up and I saw Seohyun standing in front of me with her beautiful smile but not as beautiful as my goddess Dara because her smile is gorgeous and melts me every time she flash me her smile.

 

 

“Oh hi Seohyun-ssi!” I cheerfully greeted her back. Seohyun is in the same level with me and Dara but we have different sections that’s why I don’t usually see her around. Especially the day when I ya’know reject her.

 

 

“How are you? Did you already confess to her?”

 

 

“I’m fine. And about that, I haven’t confessed to her yet.” I shyly answered her while rubbing the back of my head.

 

 

“Eh? Why? You should confess to her soon or else someone will get her from you.”

 

 

“Yeah. I guess I have to but I have to gather all my strength to do so.”

 

 

 

“Omo Luhan-ssi! You’re so cute!” And she pinch my cheek while giggling. My face heat up coz no one aside from Dara and Bom has ever pinch my cheek. And I am not use to someone else pinching it if not the two of them.

 

 

“Ehem” I turn my head and I saw Dara standing few meters away from us and she’s looking at me intently before glancing at Seohyun who’s just smiling at her.

 

 

“Hi Dara” Seohyun greeted her with a smile.

 

 

 

 

I saw Dara’s criticizing eyes as she look at Seohyun from head to toe with her stoic face. She nod at Seohyun before walking towards me.

 

 

“Sorry if I made you wait Hannie but as I can see, you didn’t get bored while waiting for me. Thank you Seohyun-ssi for keeping Luhan accompanied.” I shiver because of the coldness in her voice. I never ever once heard her talk that way to anyone not until now. And don’t forget the cold stares that she’s sending us.

 

 

“Ah…it’s alright. I…I just happen to see h-him here. Well, I-I have to go. It’s nice seeing you Luhan-ssi and Dara-ssi.” And she bowed to us before turning on her heels and walk away very fast.

 

 

“It’s surprising to see you talking to her.” I gulp down the lump on my throat when she speaks coldly again making all my nerves to be nervous.

 

 

“I….ah….we~” Crap! What should I say to her? But wait, why am I getting nervous and why is she so cold? I didn’t do anything wrong, didn’t I? I just talk to Seohyun, that’s all.

 

 

I look back at her and boy! I’ve never been this scared my entire life. She’s looking at me with her stoic face and her aura is telling me to say something better or else I am doomed. Geez! I never knew that she’s capable of being this cold and don’t forget the eyes. They eyes that scaring the crap out of me.

 

 

“I guess talking to Seohyun make you swallowed your tongue.” She coldly stated at me.

 

 

She raise her eyebrow while arms are folded across her chest. “What? Are you going to stand there like a statue or we’ll have our lunch? They’re all waiting for us.”

 

 

“N-nae” She turns her back at me and start walking without bothering to wait for me or even cling at me which is a surprise because she never walk away without clinging at me. I just followed her quietly, scared of hearing her cold voice again.

 

 

I don’t know why she suddenly turns cold at me when I didn’t do anything wrong at her. Or did I do something bad at her? Argh!!! I can’t think of something bad that I’ve done to her.

 

 

When we get to our usual table, Dara’s aura change. Her cold aura suddenly change to her usual bubbly one, making me conclude that I did really something wrong to her, especially when she sits in between Sehun and Tao.

 

 

A pout form my lips when she sits there rather than beside me where she usually sits. Bom look at me asking about what happen and I just sadly shrug at her because I myself don’t know what really is going on. And to add up to my sulking session is Kris, sharing our table and that’s because of Tao and Top who are a die-hard shipper of that awful KrisDara.

 

 

“Oh before I forgot Lu, there’s another box from S.” Sehun said passing the box to me. I open the card and saw the note: “To: Luhan….From: S”

 

 

“What’s that?” Bom ask while peeking on the box.

 

 

“Another box of cupcakes.” I answered as I open the box and I saw 6 pieces of chocolate cupcakes.

 

 

“It looks delicious. Who gave that to you?” Top asked.

 

 

“It doesn’t just look delicious, the taste is heavenly especially when the choco filled your mouth. And it’s from S. This S person has given Lu these luscious choco cupcakes for a week!” Sehun answered in pur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter