Chapter 13

Stuck with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

I’ve been contemplating since last night on what to say to Dara. After Bom and I talked last night, I realize my biggest mistake and I couldn’t even sleep the entire night and what’s worse is that she didn’t come home last night.

 

 

My mind was telling me that probably she was with Sehun or she decided to stay at her old apartment. But whichever it is, it’s my entire fault why she didn’t come home and she’s probably cursing me to death.

 

 

 

I’m still on dilemma while walking lifelessly at the school hallway when I decided to look in front and I saw Dara and Sehun together. They seems very happy with something that Sehun had said. My frown deepen when I notice that one of Sehun’s arm is place on Dara’s shoulder. Though it isn’t the first time that I saw Sehun done tha,t but at this very moment I can tell that something happened between the two and I can’t point it out on what is it.

 

 

The duo doesn’t seem not to notice me as they continue laughing at each other.

 

 

I clear my throat to get their attention and I successfully did. The duo’s attention is on mine. And their sudden change of expression didn’t go unnoticed to me. Sehun’s expression is cold and hard. And Dara is looking at me boredly.

 

 

“Yeah?” Sehun raise his eyebrow while staring at me straight in the eye making me squirmed a bit from his piercing gaze.

 

 

“I…I…” I clear my voice to stop myself from stuttering more. “Can I talk to you, Dara?”

 

 

Dara’s cold stare didn’t change and I have to gulp down the lump on my throat because of nervousness.

 

 

 

Sehun smirk and lean closer to Dara’s ear. “Babe, wanna talk to him?”

 

 

 

Babe? Since when did he start calling her babe? Something definitely happened to this two.

 

 

 

With a cold stoic face Dara shook her head in response. “Sorry dude, but my girlfriend doesn’t want to talk to you.” Sehun said coolly. “Let’s go babe. We don’t want to get late, aren’t we?” And they walkaway living a dumbfounded deer with jaws wide open in the middle of the hallway.

 

 

 

Just what the hell was that?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

 

 

“Ya Sehun! Why did you say that to him?” I asked him when we turn on the corner and I am pretty sure that Luhan is far away from us.

 

 

 

Sehun just shrugged his shoulder. “Just my way of stopping him from insisting.”

 

 

 

“But still you shouldn’t say that to him.”

 

 

 

“Why? Are you afraid that he’ll really believe what I said?” He asked with a glint of amusement in his voice.

 

 

“No” I shook my head in action. “That’s not what I’m concerned about.”

 

 

“Then what?”

 

 

“I….ahm…nothing. Let’s just continue walking or else we’ll both be late in class.” We made our way in a complete silence but not the awkward one. I’ve never been awkward with Sehun no matter what the situation is.

 

 

 

“DARAAAAAAAAAAA!” The school’s hallway was roared by the scream of my corn lover best friend and my panda Gucci freak friend. And I almost knock out on the floor if not by Sehun’s quick reflex as soon as those two weirdoes attack me and squeeze the air out of my lungs.

 

 

“Oh my gosh Darong! We were so worried about you.”

 

 

“Yeah, we were so worried about you.”

 

 

I expect that these weirdoes will worry about me but not to the extent that they will cry. I was taken aback by that. I feel guilty for making them this worried.

I hug them both in return. “I’m sorry for making you guys worry. I will not do it anymore. I promise.”

 

 

 

“You should. I was worried sick. I tried calling you but your phone is off. Fortunately Sehun-ah called me last night and informed me that you’re with him.” Bom said with her popular pout.

 

 

“Hey Dee!” A husky voice greeted her behind her two friends that are squeezing the life out of her.

 

 

“Hey Krissu!” She sheepishly greeted back. The two annoying being let go of her so she and Kris could hug talk.

 

 

 

Kris make his way until he stop a feet away from me. I look up to his face and stare at it. Kris is really a good looking guy – gorgeous even. Every inch of him is sending a strong charisma that everyone will be magnet to stare at him. No wonder a lot of students, males and females adores him a lot. And it isn’t a surprise that he has his own fans club with the name ‘Galaxy’. I should one day sign up on that fans club of him because Kris is worth every adoration.

 

 

Without a word Kris pull me towards him until I crash on his broad and firm chest. He wrap his arms around me and it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter