Chapter 7

Stuck with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“What do you want Seohyun-ssi?”

 

 

To be honest I don’t want anything from her or else I might lose my temper and rip her head off. Geez! I never thought I’ll be this scary if I get jealous. -_-!

 

 

“I want Luhan.” She bluntly said to me making my eyebrow raise.

 

 

“You want Luhan?” And she nods at me.

 

 

“You want Luhan? This is how you’ll get him!” I angrily walk towards her and within a second I got a good amount of her hair. I pull her hair as hard as I could and she’s screaming in pain.

 

 

“You want him? But you can’t get a hold of this pain! You asdffghjk! I won’t let you have him!”

 

 

 

I drag her hair and push her on the ground. I straddle on her while I am slapping her. “Ya!!! Let’s go of me you freak!” She screams in pain.

 

 

(A/N: Let's just pretend that they're Dara and Seohyun ^_^)

 

 

“I am not a freak you bugger! You think you can get him from me? You’ll die first before you have my Hannie!” I pull her hair as hard as I could and she screams in complete pain.

 

 

 

“Dara stop! Stop!” A firm grip holds my waist and forcefully pull me away from this skunk who try to steal my Hannie away. I pull a lot of her hair and her gross hair are on my hands. Ewww!!!

 

 

 

“Stay away from Hannie if you value your life!”

 

 

 

 

 

“Dara! DARA!!!” She screams on my face pulling me back from my bubble of destroying her.

 

 

 

“Will you  step back a bit? Your saliva’s all over my face.” I said to her while wiping my face.

 

 

“Sorry” She shyly apologize at me. Geez! This is disgusting.

 

 

“What did you say?”

 

 

 

“I said I want Luhan!” She repeat a bit louder. Geez! I am not deaf, idiot!

 

 

 

“Ya! I am not deaf ya’know! Stop shouting. You’re like a menopausal ahjumma.” I glared at her while rubbing my ears.

 

 

 

“You want Luhan? But as I remember, Luhan doesn’t like you that’s why he reject your confession 2 weeks ago.” I know I am being mean here but who can blame me? I am mad at her for flirting with my Hannie.

 

 

 

I saw her flustered face and for a moment I saw sadness in her eye but I didn’t let that affect me. The heck would I get affected by that.

 

 

 

 

“Y-yeah he rejected me before but if I became his friend and got closer to me, he’ll eventually fall for me!” She said with full determination.

 

 

 

“I’m telling you this Seohyun-ssi, whatever you do, Luhan will never like you. Even you try harder to be his friend he’ll never love you back.”

 

 

 

“How sure are you that he won’t fall for me?”

 

 

 

She’s really getting into my nerve. I close my eyes and took a deep breath. “Because in the very beginning he doesn’t like you. He rejected you the moment you finished your confession to him. And lastly, I won’t allow that. Because you don’t deserve him and he is MINE!” My best friend is mine so no one will get him from me.

 

 

 

I saw how her expression changed into scowl. “Do what you want Dara but I’ll make sure that Luhan will be mine in the end!”

 

 

 

“Suit yourself. But I am telling you this; don’t blame me if in the very end he won’t turn to you. He’s mine and that’s how it will be forever!”

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter