Epilogue

Stuck with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan is making his way towards Dara’s classroom where he always waits for his best friend-turned-girlfriend. Luhan can’t still believe that Dara is finally his to call. For the past years all that he ever done was to wish and hope that Dara will be his, and now that it has come true he will never ever gonna lose her no matter what. He can’t let his happiness slips through his hands and regret it for the rest of his miserable life. That’s right, Luhan’s life will be miserable without Dara on it.

 

 

With Dara in his life, he can feel and say to everyone that he is complete. Dara completed the missing piece in his life and he is thankful that he found her and has her as his own. Luhan felt like the luckiest person in the world to have some like Dara in his life, he dies a little inside every time Dara smiles at him, kisses him and every time that Dara hold him in her arms because for the first time in his life, he found someone who could make him happy like no one else could.

 

 

“Hi Luhan!” Luhan abruptly halted his step when he found Seohyun standing before him with a smile plastered in her face.

 

 

Luhan internally cringes seeing Seohyun. Don’t get him wrong, Seohyun is beautiful but he does not appreciate her beauty after all the things that she caused him and Dara.

 

 

“Are you going to cafeteria?” Seohyun asked snaking her arms around Luhan’s right arm.

 

 

Luhan scowls and look at Seohyun without interest. “No. I am going to pick up my girlfriend.”

 

 

Seohyun eyes widen and gasped at Luhan. “Hannie, you don’t say. I could just wait for you in my classroom.” Seohyun shamelessly stated.

 

 

Luhan’s scowls deepen and tear himself away from Seohyun. “Don’t call me with that name. Only one person is allowed to call me Hannie and that isn’t you. And why would you wait for me in your classroom?”

 

Seohyun pouts and Luhan gag internally seeing her pouting. Man! Pout doesn’t suit her. She looks like a duck!

 

 

“Seohyun listen to me.” Luhan step back and look at the pouting Seohyun, whom he wanted to smack the girl’s pout because it does not suit her unlike Dara. Oh Dara, he missed her so much. He missed the girl’s warmth and touches and her kisses. Gosh! Luhan wanted to kiss the living day light of his girlfriend, but right now he need to focus. He needs to tell Seohyun to back off because seriously, Seohyun irks him and he does not want another fight to erupt between him and Dara because of her.

 

 

“I know you like me and I really appreciate that, but Seohyun I want you to stop bothering me. I want us to be acquainted with each other but I don’t want to upset Dara if we continued being acquainted.” Luhan tried to explain.

 

 

Seohyun’s pout was replaced with a scowl. “Why would you care if Dara will be upset? The last time I check you guys aren’t in good terms.”

 

 

“That was before but now; things between me and Dara were finally settled. And I don’t want any conflict between us three. She doesn’t like you and I don’t want to have a fight with her because just because she doesn’t want to see me hanging-out with you. I hope you understand where I am coming.”

 

 

“I just don’t get it Lu. Why does Dara have a control in your every decision? It’s not like she is your girlfriend.”

 

 

“Actually she is.”

 

 

Seohyun furrowed her eyebrows. “She’s what?”

 

 

“She is my girlfriend. We start dating 2 days ago.” Luhan proudly said with a huge grin on his face.

 

 

“What?!” Seohyun looks like a truck just hit her. She can’t believe that Luhan is dating Dara. That can’t be, she was sure that Luhan hates Dara, she make sure that Luhan will hate Dara so why is Luhan telling her that Dara is nor his girlfriend? That can’t be true she can’t lose to Dara again!

 

 

“That’s can’t be real! You can’t date her Luhan. I am the who….who made those cupcakes not her! I am the you should date not her!” Seohyun yells, tightly Luhan’s uniform.

 

 

Luhan being a gentleman that he is, he gently removes Seohyun’s hand in his uniform and hold both Seohyun’s shoulder. “It’s not about who made the cupcakes. I don’t care if Dara isn’t the one who made those cupcakes, those cupcakes has nothing to do with my feelings for her. I love Dara even before the cupcakes showed up.”

 

 

“And besides the cupcakes isn’t from you.” Luhan and Seohyun turn their heads and saw Dara approaching them with a frown on her face.

 

 

“How long will you go on with your lies Seohyun? You’re not the one who made those cupcakes.”

 

 

“And who did? You?” Seohyun pointed an accusing finger at Dara.

 

 

"I did not say that it is me. My point is, you should stop lying. You think lying will make Luhan like you? Think again. Because even before you tried, Luhan is already mine. So stop getting in our way.”

 

 

“And who do you think you are to tell me that?!” Seohyun yells.

 

 

“I am Luhan’s girlfriend!” Dara yells back and that was Luhan’s cue to pull Dara away to make sure that no physical fight will erupt between the two girls.

 

 

“I tried to be nice to you Seohyun but you always do something to anger me. You tried to steal Luhan from me but still Luhan ends up with me not with you. His love for me stays even you tried to tear us apart. You can always try but Luhan will always end up being with me not with you!”

 

 

Luhan curls his arms around Dara’s lithe waist and pull her close to his chest to let Dara’s anger fades away. “Calm down baby. I’m yours, only yours. I only belong to you.” Luhan continue whispers those words to Dara’s ears until the latter finally relax and lean on his stong hold.

 

 

“I’m okay now.” Dara said in hushed tone before Luhan guide his girlfriend out of the hallway but Seohyun isn’t done yet.

 

 

“You and Luhan will not last!”

 

 

And that pulls Dara’s last string of self-control; she did not think twice to turn back and punched Seohyun in the face making everyone in the hallway, including her boyfriend to gasped at her.

 

 

“You and your bleeding nose look good together. I hope it'll last.” Dara grins before dragging her dazed boyfriend towards the cafeteria. Dara feels so happy that at last she finally punched Seohyun which she really hope on doing so for a very long long time. at last she finally gave Seohyun what she deserves. A punch in the face.

 

 

 

 

~♥~

 

 

 

 

“Hannie!”

 

 

Luhan immediately looked up and saw his girlfriend skipping happily towards him. A stupid grin instantly drapes in his face as he watch Dara approach him.

 

 

“Hey baby” Luhan immediately captures his girlfriend’s lips and those butterflies flew inside his tummy making feel light headed and fuzzy. He pressed his body against Dara as he holds the latter’s waist for support.

 

 

With eyes closed, Luhan swiped his tongue along Dara’s lower lip trying to coax the girl to part her lips so he can taste her heavenly taste. Dara seems to be eag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter