Chapter 12

Stuck with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

SeDara part 2

 

 

 

 

Sunlight was gently peeking through the curtain in the room and Dara tries to block the sunlight by putting a pillow over her face.

 

 

 

“Bommie, will you please close the window.” Dara said groggily and snuggle deeper on the pillow and inhaling the scent that was in the pillow.

 

 

 

Why my pillow does smells like this? It smells like Sehun? Dara thought.

 

 

 

 

Dara snuggle the pillow even closer –if that’s even possible- inhaling the familiar scent of Sehun. Though she don’t have any idea why her pillow smells exactly like Sehun, she would not complain because of one reason. And that is, she really likes Sehun’s scent. Sehun smells like a mint and a mix of honey. It is very addicting that’s why sometimes she loves to cling on him because of his wonderful smell.

 

 

 

 

While Dara is happily inhaling the pillow and hugging the poor pillow in her arms, the flashback of last night’s event slowly playing on her head like it was a movie.

 

 

 

 

She remembered that she was with Sehun last night and they’re drinking soju like it was the end of the world. They were laughing and teasing each other while earning a confuse gaze from the people in that stall but none of them bothered themselves with that.

 

 

 

And the last thing that she remembered was the moment where she wraps her arms around Sehun’s neck while the latter’s other hand was on her waist and the other one was caressing her cheek. They were so close to each other that they can smell each other’s breath and Sehun’s breath was tickling her.

 

 

 

She can remember Sehun’s face moving towards her and stop a mere inches on her before blurting out the words that she never ever thought to hear from him.

 

 

 

 

“I like you so much, Dara.”

 

 

 

 

 

And with Dara abruptly opened her eyes and she realize that she wasn’t on her bedroom. White walls are definitely not the color of the walls in Bom’s room. And that’s when realization hit me like a lightning; I am in Sehun’s room.

 

 

 

I try to get up but a sudden pain from my lower part made me lay flat on the bed again.

 

 

 

“Ow! What the heck? Why is it painful?” I try to get up again but heck I can’t because the more I try to get up the more it hurts.

 

 

 

I look down my body and I realize I wasn’t wearing my clothes that I wore yesterday. Instead I am clothe in a man’s shirt or more over Sehun’s shirt. I widen my eyes and I clasp my mouth to stop myself from screaming. Oh gosh! Don’t tell me that Sehun and I …..did that? Oh gosh! What have I done?

 

 

 

 

“Oh you’re awake!” I look over the door and I saw Sehun standing there with a glass of water in his hand and gosh! He is shirtless! Oh gosh! I need to grab a tissue, I feel like I am going to have a nose bleed any minute now.

 

 

 

 

“Drink this up. It’ll help to stop your pain.” He handed me a pain reliever and I drink the water.

 

 

 

 

A minute of awkward deafening silence drop over them. Dara couldn’t bring herself to look at Sehun while the latter is enjoying the adorable lady in front of him. He never thought that he’ll see Dara in his bed.

 

 

 

“S-Sehun” Dara stuttered calling Sehun’s name. The latter hum in response and Dara gulp down her saliva to relieve the dryness of .

 

 

 

“W-what happened last night?”

 

 

 

“Oh, you forgot what happened last night, eh?” There was amusement in Sehun’s voice making Dara’s worried-ness to increase. She shyly nod in response.

 

 

 

 

She was looking down all the time and she missed the smirk that crosses Sehun’s face. “That won’t be a problem. I will gladly help you remember it.” Sehun said in his husky voice which so damn y.

 

 

 

Dara look up and she saw Sehun’s leaning closer to her and she’s starting to panic. “W-what are….y-you doing?”

 

 

 

 

“Helping you remember what we did last night.” Sehun place both of his hand beside Dara, trapping the poor girl and he is hovering her.

 

 

 

 

“G-get off me!” Dara said placing her palms on Sehun’s bare chest stopping him from getting closer.

 

 

 

 

“Why? But last night you were into it. Come on babe, don’t be shy. We’ll make it very quick.” Sehun said as he place his head on the crook of Dara’s neck.

 

 

 

 

Dara froze in here position while processing the words that Sehun just told her. Her eyes almost pop out of her socket when realization hit her real bad.

 

 

 

“Oh…oh my gosh! D-did we…really do it?” oh gosh! I can’t believe that we really did that thing last night. Oh gosh! I’ve been saving that up for my future husband. T^T

 

 

 

Sehun hum while snuggling closer to her neck. “Why do you think you lower part hurts? I didn’t expect that you’ll be that good though it was your first time.” Sehun said sending shivers to her.

 

 

 

 

“I…I…” She doesn’t know what else to do. She lost her purity because she was so drunk last night. I…I should of listen to him when he said that he won’t allow me to get drunk.

 

 

 

She was still in dilemma when she heard a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter