Chapter 28

Stuck with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Ow! I didn’t expect that my fist will hurt by just punching you. Ow!!! Tsss!!!” Chiihunnie whine as she nurse her fist that she used on punching Luhan.

 

 

Luhan was so surprised that he didn’t react after getting punch. He just stared at Chiihunnie as if she just grown out 2 more heads.

 

 

“What the hell?”

 

 

“That was so cool!”

 

 

Chiihunnie’s and Luhan’s attention was averted to the newly arrive couple. Chiihunnie saw Sehun standing few feet away from them smirking and an unfamiliar girl standing beside Sehun with hand clasping .

 

 

“Never thought you could punch.” Sehun exclaim as she put his arm around Chiihunnie.

 

 

Chiihunnie push Sehun away cringing at the guy. “Don’t put your arms around me if you don’t want me to beat you up.” She threatened.

 

 

Sehun raise his hands up in the air. “Woah chill! I won’t do it again. But ghad! Why did you punch before me? I should be the first to punch him, ya’know?”

 

 

“Did know that I have to asked permission to you first. Besides, I was the first here so yeah. I punched him before you.”

 

 

“Seriously guys, do you really have to punch him?” Ayaka asked as she helps Luhan to stand up.

 

 

“He deserves it. And I told him that I will beat him if he hurts her again. But, someone beat him before I do.” Sehun said while glaring at his best friend.

 

 

“You’re personality never fails to amuse me.” Ayaka said while shaking her head.

 

 

“Excuse me, but who are you?” Chiihunnie asked while facing Ayaka with curious face.

 

 

“Oh! How rude of me to forget to introduce myself. My name is Miyoshi Ayaka. I’m Sehun’s girlfriend.” She extended her hand for a shake hand and Chiihunnie willingly accepted the hand and shook it.

 

 

“I knew Sehun isn’t gay. It’s nice to finally meet you. My name is Chiihunnie No Surname. I’m Sehun’s schoolmate for 4 years.”

 

 

“Pleasure is mine. And it’s okay if you don’t want to tell me your surname.”

 

 

Chiihunnie waves her hands. “No. No Surname is my surname.” Ayaka’s jaw drops and she looks at Sehun then back to Chiihunnie then back and so forth.

 

 

“Seriously? No Surname, is your surname?” Chiihunnie nods shyly.

 

 

“Ridiculous, isn’t it?”

 

 

“Bloody ridiculous! But hey! It’s a cool surname.”

 

 

“I know right. It’s cooler than Bytheway surname.”

 

 

“Totally. Yours really had blown me away.”

 

 

“Thanks.”

 

 

“So, now that you know Dara likes you, what are you planning to do?” Sehun asked Luhan who is wiping his bloody mouth.

 

 

“I’m going to tell her what I really feel.”

 

 

“But do you think she’ll listen to you? She’s dating Kris and that’s making it more complicated.” Ayaka worriedly comment.

 

 

“It doesn’t matter. I really need to tell her and it’s now. I don’t care if she’s dating Kris. I will win her back.” He said with determination in his voice as he starts to walk forward.

 

 

“If you think you could find her there..” Chiihunnie points at their school building. “you’re wasting your time. She’s not there. I saw her leaving the school with Kris about an hour ago.”

 

 

“What? They left? Where did they go?” He sked the girl.

 

 

“I don’t know. I didn’t asked them.”

 

 

“Ghad! I have to talk to her.” He pulls out his phone from his pocket and dials Dara’s phone number.

 

 

“Wait! You can’t call her. She’s with her boyfriend and they’re probably on a date” Ayaka reasoned out.

 

 

“I don’t care.” Luhan answered back. He doesn’t care if Dara is on a date with Kris. He needs to talk to her and nothing can stop him from doing that.

 

 

“Crap!” Ayaka and Sehun turn to Chiihunnie who is staring at her phone.

 

 

“What’s the matter?” Ayaka asjed watching Chiihunnie fidgets on her phone.

 

 

“I forgot that I have a date with Yixing! Oh gosh! He’s probably been waiting for me for 2 hours! Oh my gosh! I am such a bad girlfriend! I have to go now guys. See you around and its nice meeting you again Miyoshi Ayaka.” She said and bows her head before dashing away.

 

 

“Have a nice date then. And it’s nice meeting you too Chiihunnie No Surname!” Ayaka shouts as she waves her hand to the running girl.

 

 

“She’s weird but I like her.” Ayaka commented as she watch how Chiihunnie stumble on her way out.

 

 

“Everyone likes her.” Sehun commented back.

 

 

“Well, did you contacted her?” Ayaka asked when she give back her attention to Luhan.

 

 

“No. She’s not answering her phone.” He answered in a panic tune,

 

 

“Well, you can’t expect her to answer your call right after what you did.”

 

 

“Hun-Hun, you are not helping. Stop making him feels down.”

 

 

Sehun roll his eyes. “He deserves it anyway.”

 

 

“Just shut up will you?" Ayaka glares at him that immediately make his mouth shut. “Thank you very much.”

 

 

And she turns to Luhan. “Okay, she might be in her apartment right now. Why don’t you go there and check if she’s really there.” She suggest as she pats Luhan’s head.

 

 

A hopeful smile lighten Luhan’s face. “You might be right. I’ll see you both later.” He run his way towards the school’s parking lot.

 

 

“Luhan-ah!!!” Ayaka shouts and Luhan momentarily stops on his track to look at the girl. “Fighting Luhannie!” He nods and continues his way.

 

 

“Why are you helping him?” Sehun asked snaking his arms around the girl’s waist possessively, placing his chin on her shoulder.

 

 

“They both deserve to be happy, just like us. Don’t you want that?”

 

 

“I want that but,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter