Chapter 10

Stuck with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Kris woke up from his slumber when his phone started ringing. He groans while taking his phone on his side table and answers it without checking the caller’s id.

 

 

 

“Yeah?” He answer in his groggy voice.

 

 

 

“I’m on lobby. How is she?”

 

 

 

Kris glance at the girl beside him who is peacefully sleeping. “She’s still sleeping but she’s fine now, I think. I already cleaned her wound.”

 

 

 

“Okay. I’m almost there.”

 

 

 

“I’m wondering what exactly happened to her?”

 

 

 

“I’ll tell you when you open your door.” And the person on the other line ended the call.

 

 

 

He plant a kiss on the girl’s forehead while whispering. “Rest well my princess.”

 

 

 

He took a one last glance on the sleeping girl before going out of his room to meet the person who is standing outside of his apartment unit.

 

 

 

“Hey” He greeted the blond guy when he open the door.

 

 

 

The guy just nod at him with his usual poker face. “Where is she?” The blond guy asked when he enter Kris’ apartment.

 

 

 

“In my bed room. Take a seat for a while. Do you want something to drink?” Kris asked as he made his way towards his kitchen while the blond guy is taking his seat.

 

 

 

“A can of beer will be nice.” The blond guy answered.

 

 

 

Kris took 2 cans of beer from his fridge and made his way to the living room where his guest at. He tossed the beer to the guy and took a seat across the blond guy.

 

 

 

“What really happened, Sehun?”

 

 

 

 

Sehun took a drunk his beer before answering Kris’ question. “You do know, Luhan has been ignoring her for 3 days and no one knows why.” Kris nod letting the guy continue to speak. “He isn’t just ignoring her but also rejecting all the things that she done for him. And earlier Dara was outside our classroom waiting for Luhan to have lunch together and she made a bento for him. He’s such a lucky bastard, isn’t he?”

 

 

 

 

Kris nod agreeing on what Sehun had said. The latter took a drink before continuing. “And just like what he did 3 days ago, he rejected Dara’s bento then Seohyun came with her bento and asked Luhan to have lunch together. And because Luhan is a jerk he accepted Seohyun’s offer and that triggers Dara’s emotion. If you were there earlier you could have seen how they were yelling to each other.” Sehun chuckled. “It was like you were watching an actual Korean drama.”

 

 

 

 

“Just what the hell is wrong with him? He’s in love with her and yet he’s hurting her. That’s stupid.” Kris heave a frustrating sigh.

 

 

 

“Yeah. He’s stupid. I just don’t know what else to do with him. He’s freaking coward to confess to her but at the same time scared of losing her to another guy.”

 

 

 

“That’s a total stupidity of your friend. Where is he anyway?”

 

 

 

Sehun gulp down the last content of his beer. “Dunno. And I quite don’t care his whereabouts.”

 

 

 

 

Kris raised his brows upon hearing Sehun said that. “Something happened between you two?” He curiously asked because it was odd that Sehun would say something like that about his friend.

 

 

 

 

“You can say that. I’m a bit angry at him for making Dara cry. Dara is very precious to me and I don’t like it when people hurt her.”

 

 

 

Kris nod at him. “So, you don’t know what his plan?”

 

 

 

“Yeah. And you? What are you planning?”

 

 

 

“Me?” Kris smirks and raise his brow. “Get Dara away from him and make her mine. That’s my plan from the beginning and now that he chose to hurt her, it’s easy for me to make her fall for me.”

 

 

 

Kris’ doors open and the two boys turn their head to see the girl that they both adore walking out of the bed room.

 

 

 

“Hey” The two guys greeted the girl as she’s walking towards them.

 

 

 

“Hey Kris and Sehunnie” The petite girl then sit beside Sehun and the latter immediately wrap his arm around the petite girl’s shoulder.

 

 

 

“How are you feeling now?” Sehun asked Dara.

 

 

 

The said girl lean her head on Sehun’s shoulder. “I’m hungry right now. But honestly I feel like a complete mess.” And the two guys chuckled at her.

 

 

 

“By the way Sehunnie, what are you doing here?”

 

 

 

“I’m here to pick my most favorite girl in the world. And since she’s hungry I might as well treat her something to eat.” Sehun said while caressing the girl’s hair.

 

 

 

“Jinjja? Omo! You are the best Sehunnie.” And the girl plants a kiss on the guy’s cheek. “Oh by the way Kris, thank you for taking care of me.”

 

 

 

Kris smile at her genuinely. “Don’t mention it.”

 

 

 

Dara stood up and walk towards Kris. “Thank you really so much.” Dara hug him and plant a kiss on his cheek.

 

 

 

“We got to go now Dara. We need to feed your hungry tummy.” Sehun tease the girl earning a pout from the girl.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter