Chapter 26

Stuck with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Guys, I want you to meet my girlfriend, Ayaka.”

 

 

“WHAT? GIRLFRIEND? DAFUDGE!!”

 

 

Their reactions:

 

 

 

 

Their reactions made the couple burst into laughing. “I told you, their reactions are hilarious.” Sehun said as he laugh along with his girlfriend.

 

 

“Watdahel Sehun! Since when did you decided to date a girl?” Top asked still can’t believe that the dongsaeng he thought to be a gay is dating a girl.

 

 

“Not just any other girl, but hot and beautiful.” That earns Kai a hard smack from his girlfriend.

 

 

“Stop swearing you idiot!” Julia hissed clenching her fist. Kai gulp down the lump on his throat as he squirms in his chair.

 

 

“Wait! Don’t tell me Baekhyun decided to get operation and became transgender?” Just like the rest Tao himself is also surprise of the news. I mean, who wouldn’t when the person you knew who is a gay for a long time suddenly decided to date a girl. What miracle had happened? Did science gets mad?

 

 

“Hun-Hun, what are they talking about?” Ayaka turn to her boyfriend, confuse of what Sehun’s friends are talking about.

 

 

Sehun roll his eyes to his friends before guiding his girlfriend to take a seat beside Dara. Dara immediately flash a smile to Ayaka and the latter smile back widely.

 

 

“Okay, I will explain everything to everyone.” Sehun sigh and begin with his side of story. He told them that he isn’t really a gay that he is just acting it so that no one will like him or something and that he got broken hearted that’s why he do it.

 

 

“Wtf! All this time you were just acting it?” Tao blurt out totally stunned to find out that Sehun isn’t a real gay.

 

 

“So you dated Jongin for a show? What the actual fck man!” --- Top

 

 

“Sorry for lying guys!” Sehun grin to his friends.

 

 

Ayaka just keep mum all through out Sehun’s story, she’s still processing the words that Sehun said. She can’t believe that for 3 years Sehun made everyone believe that he is gay and he even dated Jongin for a show. Aigoo! She can’t believe that her boyfriend can be this crazy.

 

 

Dara notice the girl beside her and she lightly tap the girl’s shoulder, gaining it’s attention. “Are you alright?”

 

 

“Ah…yes, yes.. I’m fine.” Ayaka smile at the girl.

 

 

“I’m Sandara Park but everyone calls me Dara. It’s nice to finally meet you.”

 

 

“Ah, yes. It’s nice to meet you too.” The two girls exchange smiles.

 

 

“You know, I am really glad that you came back to Sehun’s life.” Dara said smiling genuinely to the girl. “For a long time that I knew Sehun, I’ve never seen him this happy. Yes, he does laugh, jokes around and make fun with everyone but I never ever saw him this happy. His laughter is genuine and his happiness too. So, thank you for making Sehun happy again. I can see how happy and contented he is with you by his side. And I really do wish that no matter or how hard your path may be, you’re grasp and love with each other is much stronger than the wave of the ocean. I wish you both happiness.”

 

 

Ayaka’s eyes swells up as she smile back at Dara.

 

 

“Hey ladies! What’s up?” Sehun asked before sliding beside his girlfriend after being pried by his other friends.

 

 

Ayaka and Dara look at Sehun with smiling face and shook their head. “Nothing much. We’re just getting to know each other.” Dara answered before turning her attention to Kris who is laughing beside her.

 

 

Ayaka turn to Sehun and wrap her arms around the latter’s waist possessively and buried her face at the crook of Sehun’s neck. “Hey! What’s the matter?” Sehun worried asked as he his girlfriend’s hair.

 

 

“Nothing. I’m just happy that you are happy.” She mumbles against his skin.

 

 

Sehun pulls his girlfriend even closer as a wide smile drapes across his face. “It’s because you are here beside me.”

 

 

“Omo! You guys are the cutest couple ever!” Bom exclaim as she take a picture of the new couple across the table. Sehun chuckled while his girlfriend buried her face further because of embarrassment.

 

 

“Food is serve!” The forever glutton Kim Kai announce the arrival of the food.

 

 

“Sometimes, I asked myself why am I even dating this glutton?” Julia said making everyone burst in laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

Almost everyone in that table are happily eating while sharing stories or throwing jokes except for Luhan and Seohyun, the duo was ignore during the dinner. No one tries to involve them into conversation or try to ask them if they are enjoying their food. They are basically left out of that table, Luhan wanted to leave but he can’t bear to just leave when he can clearly see how Dara enjoys her evening without sparing him a glance.

 

 

Yes, he’s a hypocrite for expecting to be notice by the person whom he just hurt a couple days ago but he can’t just live on without being notice by the said person. But what irks him the most is Kris, the guy is all-over Dara, attending to all the latter needed. He’s basically like Dara’s boyf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter