Chapter 18

Stuck with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

A group 10 boys and 3 girls looking in awe as they travel the road of Jeju island. Who would have thought that they will have their so-called outing in this beautiful island? Definitely not the 11 high school students who were just invited by the 2 college students on this so-called outing. None of them thought that Xiumin and Chen meant of having their outing on this popular island and heck, it's all for free. From the plane tickets to accommodation. Heck, everything in their trip are free.

 

 

 

 

 

"Minnie oppa, you know I really appreciate this trip but it's quite a burden that we're not paying anything on this trip." Julia said feeling guilty for letting her oppas to pay for all their expenses on this trip.

 

 

 

 

"Jagiya, you don't have to worry, they're the one who wanted to do this. We didn't ask for it." Kai said monotonously.

 

 

 

 

The girl throws the bag that she's holding to her boyfriend, hitting the poor guy square on the face. "I am not a thick face like you Kai. Aish! You are a thick face, you dark skin man!" Julia hissed at her boyfriend.

 

 

 

 

"Hey! No insulting of my y bronze skin."

 

 

 

 

"y bronze my !"   

 

              

 

Xiumin can't help but to laugh at the bickering couple. Ever since he met the couple, bickering and calling each other names are part of their relationship. He finds them quite a unique couple.

 

 

 

 

 

"Kai is right Julia." Xiumin softly said while Kai his eyebrow to his girlfriend as if he's saying I-told-you-so. And Julia just rolls her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

"It's not a burden and to make you feel better, we didn't spend that much money, if that worries you." Xiumin said as he ruffles the girl's hair reassuring her that it's not really a big deal to treat them all to this trip.

 

 

 

 

Julia sighs knowing that she won't stand over this oppa of her. "Arrasseo! But you'll let me buy you a drink tonight." Julia said as she leans her head on the guy's broad shoulder.

 

 

 

 

"I am not letting you drink." Xiumin reprimand.

 

 

 

 

"I am not. I don't drink that kind of thing, you know."

 

 

 

 

"Ya Julia! What do you think you are doing? Leaning on someone's shoulder who isn't your boyfriend is bad!" Her ever so possessive boyfriend complains.

 

 

 

 

"Ya! Stop being a possessive freak, it’s pissing me off." Julia said and snuggles more closely to Xiumin.

 

 

 

 

"Ya! I told you not to cling on him." Kai tried to pull his girlfriend away from the guy but she just tightens her grip on Xiumin. If Kai is possessive, Julia is stubborn.

 

 

 

 

 

 

JongSoo and TaoHun occupy the last row of the van. KaiJulMin occupy the 3rd row. SeungBomChen are on the 2nd and KrisDaraHan are on the first row. JongSoo couple are being so lovey-dovey, the TaoHun pair are laughing while watching . Kidding! They're watching funny videos in Tao's tablet. Kai is oulling the clingy Julia from the baozi guy Xiumin who is just laughing. ChenBom are laughng from Chen's jokes and Seung-hyun is killing him with his glares. While the KrisHan are secretly sending daggers to each other while both occasionally nod at Dara's story. Such a great outing, isn't it?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay, the 3 girls will share a room." Xiumin said and hands the key to Dara.

 

 

 

 

"I want to stay in the room with my girlfriend." Kai whine like a kid while clinging to his girlfriend as if his life depends on her.

 

 

 

 

"No! I don't want to share a room with you. You snore like a pig." Julia said with disgusted look. Everyone laugh at the sulking Kai. Who would have thought that a guy like Kai who seems like a ert can be disgustingly cute?

 

 

 

 

"Kai, you'll share a room with Jongin, Kyungsoo and Sehun." Xiumin handed the key to Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

 

"But I want to be with my baby." Kai whine even more.

 

 

 

 

"Next; Kris, Luhan and Tao." He handed the key to the squealing panda and just ignoring the whiney Kai.

 

 

 

 

"Lastly, Top will share the room with me and Chen." Top glares at Chen who is just smirking at him.

 

 

 

 

"Okay guys, unpack your things up and we'll meet each other after an hour at the beach." They all agree to Xiumin and go to their perspective rooms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I can't wait to wear the bikini that I bought online." Bom squeal in excitement while standing outside their shared room.

 

 

 

 

"I wonder if there are any cute guys around." Julia said getting excited to find cute guys around.

 

 

 

 

Dara turn around and look at her cousin. "Why would you look for cute guys when you have a boyfriend already?"

 

 

 

 

Julia rolls her eyes and walks pass her cousin as she entered their shared room. "What's wrong if I look for cute guys? It's not like I am cheating on Kai. I just want to see cute guys and I am not going to flirt with them. Just look at them." Julia explains while dropping her bag on the sofa. "Nice room." Julia commented and the two other girls nod in agreement.

 

 

 

 

"So!" Bom clasped her hands in excitement. "Let's unpack and change to our bikini!!!" And the 3 girls unpack their stuff in a record.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The 10 boys are already at the beach waiting for the 3 girls to arrive. The weather is perfect; not too hot and not too cold just perfect. There aren't a lot of people around and they're glad because they can have privacy on their own.

 

 

 

 

"What's taking those girls so long?" Tao ask while looking around the beach hoping to see a glimpse of the girls.

 

 

 

 

"Oh! There they are!" Kyungsoo announce and point the direction where the girls are. And the 9 remaining guys drop their jaws on the sand.

 

"O.M.G! They are so hot!" Tao and Sehun blurt out at the same time not faltering their gaze to the 3 girls who are walking towards them.

 

 

 

 

"Hey guys, sorry if we keep you waiting." Dara said and smile brightly at the guys whose jaws are still wide open.

 

 

 

 

"Are we really that hot that their jaws drop open and their eyes are almost bulging out?" Bom asked while giggling along with Julia.

 

 

 

 

"Guys??? Hello??? Guys?" Dara wave her hands in front of Luhan's face. After several seconds the boys starts blinking their eyes again.

 

 

 

 

Kai was the first to make a move. "Ya! What do you think you're wearing?" He asked his girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

"My swimming attire?" Julia sked innocently. She’s confused as to why her boyfriend is annoyed.

 

 

 

 

"I know we're going to swim but why do you have to wear this outfit? It's too short!"

 

 

 

 

"What? Do you expect me to wear pants and long sleeves while swimming? Don't be ridiculous, Kai." Julia argues back.

 

 

 

 

"Even so. You shouldn't wear those too revealing clothes. Here. Wear this." Kai handed his own shirt to his girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

"What? Don't be crazy Kai. You're being unreasonable." Julia releases a frustrating groan.

 

 

 

 

"You wear that shirt or I'll lock you up in the room." Kai threatened his girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

"This is ridiculous!" Julia mumbles and hastily grab the shirt from Kai and wear it. "Happy now?" She asked glaring her boyfriend.

 

 

 

 

"Much better." Kai smile victoriously and put his arm his girlfriend's waist.

 

 

 

 

Julia harshly slapped Kai's hand from her waist. "Don't touch me!" She angrily said and march towards Xiumin.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter