Chapter 1

Stuck with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

♪♪ I was too dumb to notice
That there's something about you
What am I supposed to do
I sure wish I knew
All the butterflies I felt inside
Never really mattered
Wishful thoughts inside and smiles
End up being shattered ♪♪

 

 

I don’t know how long I’ve been sitting here and listening to this song repeatedly while watching the one who holds my heart across the field. I’ve been watching intently on her every move while she’s running and kicking the ball across the football field.

 

It has been my after class routine. I’ll seat here on the bench while watching her football practice and go home together on our apartment. We’ve been living on the same apartment for two years, along with my cousin who is her best friend.

 

I can still remember how adorable she looks while asking me to let her live with us.

 

 

 

 

“Bom-ah, come on! Why can’t you let your best friend for life to live with you here? It’s not like I’m gonna live here for free. I am going to pay my fair share of rent. I’ll pay for the electricity and water that I use. Heck! I will buy all the groceries and corn for you. Just let me live here with you!!” I heard her cute whining on our apartment’s living room.

 

 

“I told you Darong, the decision is not mine alone. I will let you stay here if I’m the only one living in this apartment but you know I am not. I’m living with my cousin here. You have to ask him too if you want to live here.” I can imagine my cousin rolling her eyes on her pretty best friend.

 

 

“So you mean, you agree that I stay here?”

 

 

“Yes! But you have to ask Luhan too since he is…Ya! Where are you going?”

 

 

“I’m going to ask Luhannie.”

 

 

“But you can’t just~”

 

 

“LUHANNIE!!!” And my room’s door suddenly opens widely and a very adorable bunny went inside.

 

 

“D-Dara!” Though I know she will be here in my room any minute but I’m still startled every time that she will show up in front of me. I have to calm every bit of my fiber because of her.

 

 

“Hannie! There you are!!” She grins bashfully and run towards me and clings on my arms like a koala.

 

 

“I’ve been looking for you.” She said while doing her aegyo.

 

 

I have to gather all my strength to control myself from kissing her cute pout. Aigoo Luhan! You lost it man. You are hopelessly fall for her.

 

 

“Ya Darong!” I snap back on my reverie when I heard my cousin’s high pitch voice.

 

 

“Oh Luhan, I’m sorry about my best friend. She’s~” She was abruptly interrupted by Dara.

 

 

“Hannie, I talk to Bomie and I ask her if I can live with you guys here in your apartment. And she agrees but she told me that I have to ask your permission too. So, will you?”

 

 

“Huh?”

 

“I said, will you allow me to be your roommate?”

 

 

My eyes almost pop out from my socket when I heard her says ‘roommate’. Roommate? S-she want to be my ro-roommate?!

 

 

“Ya! What roommate? I thought you’ll ask him if you can live with us here in apartment not being his roommate!”

 

 

“Oh my bad!” And she grins bashfully.

 

 

“Look what have you done to my cousin? Hey Luhan! Lulu! Hey!” I snap back when my cousin lightly flick my forehead.

 

 

“What? What did you say?” I asked while blinking my eyes several times to get my sanity back.

 

 

“Sorry Hannie, I don’t mean roommates. What I mean is that to live here in your apartment and of course Bomie’s roommate. What do you say? I’ll pay fairly on my rent, the electric and water bill even the groceries. I will….”

 

 

“Sure”

 

 

“Clean the house, do the dishes and do the –wait, what?”

 

 

“I said you can live with us. It’ll be great to have you around.” And it’s better for me so I can always see you.

 

 

I grin cheekily on her and I saw her eyes twinkle and her smiles widen more than her usual smile.

 

 

“Oh my gosh Hannnie! You’re the best!!” And she did the most unexpected thing. She pulls me into a hug and peck on my cheeks.

 

 

“Thank you so much Hannie. I don’t know what to do if you’re not here. I love you so much!” Butterflies fly wildly on my tummy and my heart beat erratically. I feel like I’m going to hyperventilate d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter