An Incident

~Love Is Spelled as L.O.V.E~

“You know what…The press attacked Junsu just now…! We could barely escape from the crowded. Now it’s the time I want to request for bodyguards!!!” Yoochun shouted while his eyes fix on the front waiting for Junsu to return.

 

“Okay I would take that as do not tell Jae hyung…then what…?” Yoochun chuckled.

 

“Then…Oh My…I’ll call you later Min…” Junsu appeared from across the street while waving the files contained the information at Yoochun. Yoochun replied the same and intended to end the call when a car came out of nowhere with an extreme speed and...

 

“OH NO!!!! JUNSU-AHHHH!!!!!!!”

 

Yoochun dropped off his phone absentmindedly as he witnessed an incident in front of him. His face changed into the pale one and his mouth dried. Pushing the door car open, he walked like a drunken man and ended up fell down on the road pavement. The papers that were flying in the air just now fell down one by one to the ground; scattered.

 

All he can see is the weak body lying on the ground....

 

"Y...Yoochun..." Junsu called for help.

 

His vision getting blurry when the pool of blood created around his head. The dark came and engulfed him as soon as he's coughing blood; letting the blood dripped out of his mouth. Yoochun crawled towards him with a horror face and pulled him into a hug.

*****************************************************************************

Yoochun sat on the bench in front of the emergency room; waiting for the further information from the doctor in charge. Palming his face; his body hunched due to the sobbing. There were traces of blood all over his shirt but he could care less.

 

"Junsu-ah...this is all my fault..." 

 

*Flashback

"There is something that I could do, Yoochun-ah...and I need your help..." Junsu held onto Yoochun's arm; unintentionally sent him ashiver down to his body. Yoochun examined him up and down in disbelieved.

 

"Let me do the investigation instead of you..." Junsu suggested with a serious tone.

 

"Oh NO...It's a total no...Yunho will kill me if I let you do that...it's like I'm sacrificing your life...NO...I can't let you do that, Junsu-ah..." Yoochun shook his head several times; disallowed.

 

"They don't know who I am...I can pretend that I'm doing some reseach for my own boutique....besides, I will do it with my own will...you don't have to be responsible on me..." He's waiting for him to say...more like begging him to say 'yes'.

 

But before they could continue with the bargain....There were quite numerous cars following them.

 

"Oh ...THE PRESS!!!!" Junsu looked back upon what Yoochun said and almost knocked his head to the window as an impact when Yoochun turned the steering wheel unexpectedly just to run away from their attention. 

 

"I'M JUST ASKING YOUR HELP AND YOU WANT TO KILL ME...?!!!" Junsu yelled right at Yoochun's ear.

 

"Sorry....but I have no other choice...fasten your seatbelt and grab onto your seat tightly..." Before Junsu could comprehend the instruction one by one, Yoochun made another dangerous turn; changing their route to the destination.

 

*BUMP

 

A loud noise of tyre screeching together with Junsu's voice; groaning in pain. The blood oozed out from his forehead.

 

"YAHHH!!!!" Junsu yelled while touching his injured part. Knowing that it's useless, Junsu do what Yoochun said until they finally escaped from the press hunt.

 

But he guess it was too late for him to do so when Yoochun makes another turn and this time....

 

"Ungghh..." A light moan escaped from Yoochun's mouth. Yoochun cupped his mouth soon after that and pray for Junsu not to hear it.

 

"O...Omo...!" Junsu bit onto his lips when he realized what position they were in. Junsu landed onto Yoochun's laps and his nose was in touch with Yoochun 'stuff'.

 

"J...Junsu-ah...." Yoochun frowned and his breathing unstable but nevertheless he tried to put a cool on his face.

 

"S...Sorry...Just stop somewhere...I...I d..don't think it's a good idea for me to...I mean...people might misundertand looking at our condition..." Humming as a 'yes', Yoochun tried to act like he's not affected and continue to drive until he's assured that the press cannot even smell their where about. His body trembled whenever felt Junsu's face brushed onto his "precious little Chunnie" again and again.

 

Pulling the handbrake, Yoochun stopped somewhere in a corner.

 

"We're clear..." Junsu lifted his body slowly and hurriedly turn the other way and look out of the window; didn't dare to look at Yoochun's face. Both of them fell in deep silence. But the truth is that both of their faces were in deep red chilies color; blushing.

 

"Ehemmm...you will allow me to do it right...?" Junsu broke the silence as he blurted what he want.

 

"What...? Do it...?" Yoochun asked back nervously. He translated the sentence way off difeerently.

 

"DO INVESTIGATION...!!!" Junsu hurriedly explained. Both of them laughed nervously and lock their mouth once again.

 

"Ehhmm...but hurry back...I don't want anything bad to happen to you..."

 

"You...just make sure that I'm perfectly safe..." Junsu replied and Yoochu nodded. They reached their agreement in a very odd way. Just then...

 

*Smooch

 

Yochun's hands frozen on the steering wheel when Junsu suddenly moved closer to him and planted a soft kiss on his cheek.

 

"Thanks....." Junsu muttered.

 *Flashback End

 

The tears seeped through Yoochun's fingers when he thought about it once again. He's the reason behind all this incident. He touched his face recalled the moment Junsu kissed his cheek. It's probably not that romantic but Yoochun knew better how he feels at that time...

 

His eyes trailed down to look at his hands and a sudden hatred develop and and anger burning inside him.

 

"AARRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!"

 

"AARRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!"

 

He stood up and punched the wall with his bare hand. How he hate to look at himself covered with Junsu's blood when Junsu's fighting to survive and he's sitting there crying with the guilty feeling. He repeated the same action several times and didn't bother to stop even when the blood started to spurr out of the injury caused.

 

"YOOCHUN STOP!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!! STOP!!!" Yunho arrived just in time to find Yoochun in that situation. Yoochun continued hitting his knuckles punching against the wall even when Yunho purevented him from doing so.

 

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry I didn't protect him...Jaejoong-ah...you can kill me if you want to because I'm the one who put him into this condition...I  WAS THE ONE WHO PUT HIM...."

 

*PUNCH!!!

 

Yoochun stumbled backward and his lips bleeding afterwards. Everyone was surprised to see Yunho did that especially Jaejoong.

 

"No one blame you and no one ask you to be responsible...this is not the way you're suppose to react. IT DOES NOT HELP AT ALL!!!!!" Jaejoong looked away and the tears that beamed at the corner of his eyes; slid down and landed on the floor.

 

"Hyung-deul...please...we're in the hospital..." Changmin makes his way to his hyung and then to Yoochun.

 

"Who is the relatives of the patient...?" The doctor came out when Changmin's in the middle to pry the bestfriends from fighting each other.

 

"He's passed the critical stage...."