"Love is Spelled as L.O.V.E"

~Love Is Spelled as L.O.V.E~

I’m glad that everything is back on its place; with Yunho finally back on my side. I never told anyone else before but the truth is, if Yunho wasn’t decided to leave me back then, it’s probably me who choose that path.

 

When Yunho was diagnosed to be blind, I was completely distraught. No matter how much I’ve been telling myself that I can do it, that I can fight the pain; Yunho’s cold treatment towards me make it even harder. I woke up every morning with the same feeling over and over again, that I desperately want to end our relationship. I can’t stand it and how I’m dying to run away from him.

 

I’m so scared!

 

It has always been inside my mind; like a virus that slowly consuming and poisoning every part of my brain. But the worst part is; the fact that I can’t escape from this fate because I owed Yunho so much. Yunho sacrificed everything for me and he lost the ability of seeing also because of me.

 

I’m tangled with a huge responsibility; feared that I have to go through it for the rest of my life. My heart’s not that strong! And that’s why I’ve been seeking for every possible way for Yunho to undergo the surgery. Yunho might be blind physically but I guess he could see it all; everything that I bear inside my heart.

 

When Yunho left me; it’s like a harsh slap landed on my face. Only then I realized how much I love him, that I couldn’t proceed with my normal life without him. I’m so selfish! How can I forget about something that is so important? I was blinded by my own fear that I couldn’t see that the love reside in me; the love that yearns for him.

 

I messed up.  What kind of a lover I am, that wished to dump his partner the moment he was pushed into the darkness?
 

 

I had to learn everything through the hard way.

 

“Jae?”

 

Yunho’s voice brought me back out of the trance. He reached for my hand and twitched it gently.

 

“What do you think? It seems pretty serious…”   

 

I looked into his eyes and shook my head. I twitched his hand back; to reassure him. That was in the past.  

 

Yunho planted a soft kiss on my temple.

 

“Are you ready…?” He asked me. I replied with a nod, along with a smile.

 

The six of us have gathered together on this special day, visiting those that used to be a part of our lives; those that we used to love and continue to love – our parents. We marched forward hand in hand, walking together with a united heart.

 

Changmin and Kibum whom took a lead; walking ahead in front of us suddenly stopped. They have their eyes on one particular person; crouching in front of a grave that belongs to Changmin’s real mother.

 

“Shim Min Hee…” I heard Yunho muttered in a low voice.

 

Changmin had a tense look on his face. I glanced to that man who had his back facing us; still hasn’t a clue about our presence. Looking at his fatigue build; I presumed that man is in his late 50.

 

“Shim Min Hee…” I repeated. I felt like I heard that name before but my mind couldn’t came up with a familiar face.

 

“Shim Min Hee…Shim-” Then I realized that Changmin’s real mother had a Shim on her surname too.

 

“Yunho-ah…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Is he the one who’s sneaking into my house…? Changmin’s real father?” I asked in whispering tone.

 

“Yeah…he thought YOU were his son…”

 

Yunho had already explained to me about that, and also the fact that Changmin had kept his real identity as a secret from that man. I never had a chance to meet him face to face and that’s why I’m the only who couldn’t figure who he is.

 

He rose up on his feet and turned around. He seems surprised to be greeting by us.

 

“We came to give everyone a visit…we’re planning to go on a long vacation overseas so we think of coming to this place together before we leave…” Yunho informed him on behalf of everyone.

 

“Oh…thanks…” He bowed to us. I flinched when his gaze was shifted on me.

 

“I’m really sorry about the incident…I never meant any bad…I’m really sorry…” He apologized as he bowed again but this time; it specifically meant for me.

 

“It’s fine…I’m at fault too…I’m sorry…”

 

“I should leave now to give you guys some space…” He excused himself slowly walked away.

 

I eyes Changmin from my place. Changmin and Kibum went to crouch in front the grave as soon as that man disappeared. He looked unaffected and I can see how determined Changmin is once he decided on something.

 

“Don’t worry about him. He’s our Changminnie…he will be alright…”

 

I looked above my shoulder and nodded; totally agreeing with what Yunho just said. We all leave as soon as we paid the respect to our late parents, ready for the next destination.

 

I lost everything when I lost my voice. I lost the fans, the friends, the lights and reasons to live. When Yunho came into my life; despite all the hardships we have to go through, I feel like I’ve won everything.

 

Yunho taught me how to love myself for who I am. He became the friend, the guidance and the hope. We met each other in our incomplete features. Loving each other feels like owning this world.

 

Back then, I might have couldn’t tell him that I love him but I can express it. And when he couldn’t see the love I’ve been sending to him, he could feel it.

 

The love would have stayed the same as long as our heart allows, even if we changed physically. The love would never subsided, even if we separated by millions miles. I know that we have to let go the past so that we can move forward but because of the past as well, Yunho and I have learnt something important.

 

Even if I couldn’t pronounce it and even if Yunho couldn’t read it, we both know that the Love will always be spelled as L.O.V.E.

 

*****

 

“What are you doing…?” Jaejoong poked Yunho’s chubby cheek with his finger.

 

“Counting the stars…”

 

Jaejoong looked at Yunho in disbelieved, thinking that it was a useless and not to forget silly action.

 

“You would never finish…”

 

“Nope…I’ve finished it ages ago…” Yunho wriggled his eyebrow; grinning confidently. 

 

“Really?” Jaejoong snorted. Yunho nodded.

 

“Then tell me how many…?”

 

“1!”

 

“WHATTT?!!!

 

“I don’t lie! It’s twinkling, pretty and bright…so I could only count ‘Jaejoongie’, ‘Jaejoongie’, ‘Jaejoongie’, ‘Jaejoongie’, ‘Jaejoongie’ whenever I see them…so that’s mean it’s just 1!” Yunho stressed out. Jaejoong looked down, covering his cheeks with both of his hand – blushing madly.

 

“UWWEEEKKK! PFFTTT!!!”

 

Changmin, Kibum, Yoochun and Junsu barfed. They pretended like they were about to throw up; hearing what Yunho just said.

 

“Min! Min! How many stars up there?!” Kibum and Changmin mimicked.

 

“Just 1, because Kibummie is the only star in my heart~!” Changmin let out a shrieking voice; intentionally irritate them.

 

Yoochun wanted to play along but Junsu stopped him by showing his hand.

 

“To me Yoochun is like the moon…” Junsu exclaimed.

 

“…and why is that…?”

 

“Because it’s wide and bright, it’s shining like a spotlight during the night…like Yoochun’s forehead!” Junsu tapped Yoochun’s forehead with his hand.

 

Everyone burst into a laugh upon Junsu’s remarks except for Yoochun; sulking at the corner cruise deck.

 

*****

 

[END?]

 

A/N: A BONUS on the next chapter. (^_~)

 

Preview : It happened a week after they returned from their vacation. They have woken up by the sound of a baby’s crying, echoing throughout the mansion. During their search for the source of that sound, they found a baby in a pink bundle left on the coffee table in the living room.

 

“A baby?”

 

“Where does it come from?” Yunho asked while scratching his un-itchy head.

 

“From a womb?”

 

Yunho rolled his eyes; hearing Changmin’s silly answer.

 

“Have anyone see Junsu?” Yoochun who joined them a bit late surprised to see the baby like the rest and bewildered when he couldn’t find Junsu.

 

“Guys, look!” Kibum pointed to the blanket that was used to bundle the baby.

 

They gasped. It was stitched with the name ‘Junsu’ on it.

*******

What actually happened? Find out on the next chapter! (^_~).

 

A/N: It's just a short update...Just another chapter to go...please forgive me...COmments are most welcomed~! Your comments will be replied on the comments section.

Thanks my lovely readers~! Love you all <3