"The Visitor"

~Love Is Spelled as L.O.V.E~

Another hand reached out for the book and placed it on Jaejoong’s laps.

 

“Huh…it’s really funny…” She scoffed.

 

“If you really want to die…you should have just died that day!!! It’s no need for me to lose my brother!!!”

 

Jaejoong looked at her up from her head and down to her toes. Jaejoong clasped his mouth tight and changed his sight back staring outside the window; uninterested. She couldn’t believe it and pulled the chair closer to the bed and sat.

 

“Don’t you remember me…?” She asked. Jaejoong’s eyes blinked blankly and his attention was fully on the window. Her eyes trailed off from Jaejoong’s face down to his injured wrists.

 

She grabbed Jaejoong’s hand abruptly and before Jaejoong could react; she pressed hard right on the spot and shot her eyes ragingly at Jaejoong.

 

“Say something!”

 

“ SAY SOMETHING!!!” He winced in pain and Jaejoong wriggled to release him from the torture. The pain evidenced clearly at his face. Seeing that, she finally stopped.

 

“I did that to you…you should remember that…” Jaejoong cradled his hand like a baby and glared at her.

 

“Just once…I wished to hear you cursing me; yelling at me, Jaejoong-ah…because you’re too kind…too kind… and you have to suffer like this…” Jaejoong pretended like nothing happened and back watching the blue sky.

 

“I’ll come visit you again…I don’t think today is the good time for me to discuss about something with you…I’ve been sneaked out just to get to you…” She put the hand bag on his shoulder and started to walk.

 

“…honestly I thought Changmin-shi is the cruel one…but who knows Kibum-shi can be hell lot creepier than that…” She’s muttering to herself and stopped to look back at Jaejoong. She made a face like doubting whether or not to continue. She gave up a minute after.

 

“Please…don’t tell anyone that I was here…I beg you…” She said and embarrassingly walked away.

 

The door was closed. Jaejoong threw his gaze at the closed door then to the book on his laps.

 

********************

 

Kibum and Changmin were welcomed by the maids as they’re walking into the mansion. Kibum walked ahead in front of Changmin while Changmin followed his steps from behind.

 

“Okay now that we’re alone…could you please tell me what this all about…?” Kibum took out his coat and placed it on the bed. He slowly turned around to give his attention to Changmin.

 

“What is what…?” While raising his eyebrows; he answered.

 

“Come on Kibum-ah…don’t act like we just knew yesterday…what the hell exactly you’re doing behind me…?” Changmin expressed his dissatisfaction.

 

“Nothing…” Kibum answered while turning around facing the bed.

 

“There…you’re clearly avoiding me…you think by dodging my question; I’ll just let it go?”

 

“I’m just tired…” Kbum spoke in a low tone.

 

“You’re kidding me…what the hell were you doing behind me? ANSWER ME ALREADY!!!”

 

“CLEANING UP YOUR MESS!!! I’M JUST TIRED OF CLEANING UP YOUR MESS…AND THAT’S WHAT I’VE BEEN DOING BEHIND YOUR BACK!!!” Changmin fell in deep silent; totally shock with 180 degree of Kibum’s changing attitude.

 

“There…happy already?” Kibum took a deep breath.

 

“Seul Gi escaped…I’ve sent my man to search for her already…” Kibum spilled out the truth after he settled down. Changmin’s eyes pierced through Kibum.

 

“That’s why I said to just kill her already!” Changmin said while gritting his teeth.

 

“You think everything will settle down just by killing somebody?!!! Just because you have money, name and status, you can JUST KILL SOMEONE??! Who are you to decide that…” Changmin rolled his eyes in annoyance.

 

“And I’m here sitting hoping that you would change…silly me…” Changmin stepped closer.

 

“She doesn’t have anything anymore…she doesn’t have anyone to turn to; isn’t it that more than enough to torture her…? She won’t run far… and it’s not like she can tell the public what you did because she started it first…” Kibum threw his neck tie on the floor. He pushed Changmin’s body out of his way and dashed out of the room.

 

********************

 

Junsu was on the phone on his way to visit Jaejoong. He was on the phone with Yoochun.

 

“It’s okay Yoochun-ah…I don’t mind at all…I just feel bad that I have to leave all the works for you while I’m here…”

 

“I don’t mind…I just worried about you…I don’t want to bother Kibummie or Changmin because I noticed that they’re having some kind of a…fight maybe…”

 

Junsu had already reached at the front of Jaejoong’s room. The door of the room was left opened so even just standing outside the room; Junsu can really see Jaejoong clearly in the room. His steps died.

 

“Yoochun-ah…we’ll talk again later…” Junsu spoke in a low tone; didn’t wish to interrupt Jaejoong.

 

Junsu stepped back couple of steps hoping that Jaejoong wouldn’t see him. He eyed Jaejoong’s actions from far. There’s a set of lunch menu displayed in front of Jaejoong but it haven’t yet touched by him. Jaejoong took the time to bend his finger one by one and tried to reach for the chopstick on the table.

 

At first; he pushed the pair of chopstick till it reach the edge of table then tried to catch it with his index and middle finger but only one succeed while another one fall off the table. He looked down at it and eyed for a new set of pair on the table.

 

He tried with the new set and this time; he tried to manipulate with both of his hands instead with just one hand. Meanwhile; Junsu on the other hand was encouraging his hyung from far. Jaejoong managed to hold the pair of chopsticks safely with both of his hands and like a little kid who just had his first taught eating with chopstick; Jaejoong slowly released his left hand and just using right hand; Jaejoong tried to pick up the vegetables to put into his mouth. Unfortunately; it slipped off before it reached into Jaejoong’s mouth.

 

Jaejoong looked so desperate and on the verge of giving up; unfortunately he failed again and again after so many attempts afterwards. He threw the chopstick away out of his rage and grabbed for the spoon. He smiled in victory knowing that he’s at least able to hold the spoon and like a hungry man and he is indeed a hungry man at that time; Jaejoong tightened the grip on the spoon aiming for the rice when he had this sudden cramp at his wrist that forced him to let go of the spoon.

 

“Ackk!” He grunted and caressing the wrist; soothing the pain.

 

The spoon was out of his grasp and Jaejoong looked like he didn’t care anymore. He eyed the bowl of rice as he pulled the bowl closer to him. He put his bare hand into the bowl and scooped the rice and shoved it into his mouth sloppily. There was remaining of rice stuck and smeared around his mouth but Jaejoong have no concern about it anymore. He scooped the chicken and ate everything by using the tip of his fingers.

 

Junsu couldn’t take it any longer. He tried to leave his hyung; but he couldn’t do that too. He walked into the room and grabbed for the spare spoon on the table. Jaejoong stopped eating as soon as he saw Junsu. The rice was all over Jaejoong’s hand; his palm as well as the back of his hand. There’s even some stuck all around his blanket along with the vegetables.

 

Junsu moved the chair closer to the bed and fished out for the tray of food. Jaejoong eyed the food went further away from him sadly as Junsu placed on his laps.

 

“I’ll spoon feed you, hyung…” Junsu uttered and shoved towards Jaejoong’s mouth.

 

Jaejoong stared in doubt at him then to the awaiting food for a while before obediently opened up his mouth; and receiving the food gladly. Jaejoong chewed in fast speed and opened up his mouth again; asking for more from Junsu. He did that for several times till it occurred to Junsu that his hyung might get choke if it’s kept on continue like that.

 

“Hyung…careful…I don’t want you to get choke…” Listening to Junsu’s advice; Jaejoong chewed a little bit slowly this time….at first and swallowed the rest then asking for more.

 

Junsu chuckled and Jaejoong shot a look at him weirdly; like he has done something wrong. Junsu continued feeding his beloved hyung and Jaejoong kept on eating until he’s full.

 

After they finished; Junsu asked for the help from the nurse to replace the dirty blanket while he cleaned up Jaejoong’s hands with clean water. Junsu wiped the mouth using the wet tissue and arranged everything back accordingly.

 

“Hyung…your nails are getting longer…I should bring the nail clipper next time…” Junsu murmured as he put a reminder to himself.

 

Junsu only left Jaejoong after he makes sure that Jaejoong was fast asleep.

 

Not long after that; someone had sneaked into Jaejoong’s room secretly and she looked extremely paranoid like she was chasing by something or perhaps someone.

 

“What should I do…? What should I do…? Kibum will slit my throat open if he ever catches me this time…” She took a peek outside before slammed back the door.

 

She looked around; searching for a place to hide when she accidentally bump with the bed and woke up at sleeping Jaejoong. Jaejoong glared deadly to the intruder.

 

“I don’t have any choice…I only have you…please…Kibum threatened to kill me…it’s either he let Changmin kill me or put me behind the bar for the criminal offence…as you can see…both are not the best options for now…or ever…that’s why I chose to run away…” She grinned with a thick skin while clenching tightly to her purse; blabbering to Jaejoong.

 

“Oh God…I must be really desperate; talking to you like this…” She looked down as she was just realized it. She exhaled roughly and nodded as she had already made up her mind. She marched forward and stopped when she’s just next to Jaejoong’s bed.

 

“Yes…I’m really desperate right now, Jaejoong-ah…and the only one who I believed can help me is you…” Jaejoong might didn’t say a word but the look he sent to her was like telling her that it’s so ridiculous.

 

“They’ll listen to you…they always listen to you…” She hurriedly explained just like she knew what Jaejoong was thinking at that time.

 

“I know there’s no other way that you would ever forgive me…what I have done to you…” She seems stuck.

 

“…it’s beyond than worst…and I’m sorry…” She paused.

 

“I’m paying for everything now…and I don’t think I can go through any worst than this…I’m broke…ever since I was reported for being missing and oppa died; they froze my account and all of my assets…I wasn’t even given a chance to mourn for the lost of my brother…I lost my career and I don’t think I can ever go back being a celebrity…Kibum put me on the list of the most wanted people…I have no place to go, no one to turn to…” The tears slipped out of her eyes and she brushed it with her thumbs but still looking down; too embarrassed to face Jaejoong.

 

“…and its for being here having to beg you for your mercy…” She looked away and caught the pudding remain intact on the table.

 

“Can I have this…I’m really hungry…” She snatched it without even waiting for Jaejoong’s permission.

 

“Oh damn it…I must look like a beggar right now…”  She cursed under her breath and reluctantly put it down back on the table. 

 

Jaejoong then pushed the pudding to her; being generous as he was or more like pitying her. Jaejoong knew her for such a long time; how arrogant she was. To him; she’s either really desperate at that time to be able to lower her status or had already lost her mind. Seeing that; her face turned into a bright one.

 

“I’ll do anything for you…ANYTHING….! Emmm~ how can pudding can be this delicious…” She her lips and dug the pudding like crazy.

 

“Like I said…I’ll do anything for you…except putting me behind the bars and kill me…please don’t…” She finished the pudding in a glimpse of an eye but later regretted it because she felt it not enough.

 

“I’ll do anything…to atone for what I have done…I don’t know where to start…I can’t even apply for a job because people recognize me…what I’m supposed to tell them…?” She’s complaining to herself and sat down. She played with the blanket and her eyes landed onto something.

 

“Oh…your nails…” She thought for a while and then took out something from her bag.

 

“Lucky you I still have this…I’m broke but at least I keep my nails beautiful…” She pull Jaejoong’s finger as she pointed out the nail clipper and cautiously cut Jaejoong’s nails one by one.

 

She did the same thing to Jaejoong’s feet. She even trimmed it beautifully. It took her for quite sometimes but Jaejoong never ever show any sign of resistance while she’s doing so.

 

After that day; Seul Gi kept on coming in and visiting Jaejoong and of course when everyone have left the room. Truthfully; she has no place to go so she’s being staying in the hospital secretly. When everyone has so many works on their hands; Seul Gi became Jaejoong’s nanny. She took care of everything and even help Jaejoong trained his hands.

 

“Omo~! This is so cute~!!! Jaejoong look…” She spread the magazine on Jaejoong’s laps; mentioning about the latest brand of handbag

 

“It’s cute isn’t…and expensive too…” She added up and hissed.

 

“…never mind…I’ll work first…and then we’ll see what we can do with the money…” She feed Jaejoong with orange and Jaejoong ate it.

 

They heard the sound of phone vibrating and both of them looked at the moving phone on the table. Seul Gi picked it up and noticed that it was a message from Dr. Siwon. She clicked it and read the new entry.

 

“Oh…Dr.Siwon said; that Yunho-shi’s operation is scheduled tomorrow at 3 p.m…” She gazed at Jaejoong; checking Jaejoong’s expression but she got nothing. She shrugged off and put it back on the table.

 

“Do you want me to go check on Yunho-shi…? She said with a cheerful tone but flinched when she received a deathful glare from Jaejoong.

 

“haha…” Her laugh sounded so dry; kind of freak out with Jaejoong’s sudden change of attitude.

 

“It’s not like I can go anywhere out of the country…the police are after me…” She stated the matter of fact.

 

“It’s time…I’ll leave you…I don’t want to be killed by your family…” She rose up and brought all the evidence that can relate to her.

 

She took off at the right time because lucky for her; Junsu came 10 minutes after that to check on Jaejoong.

 

“Hyung…” Junsu kissed Jaejoong’s cheek and sat on the same chair Seul Gi sat just now.

 

“Wow…this chair is warm…” He commented and frowned.

 

“Is there anyone came and visited you just now; hyung…?” Jaejoong didn’t answer and pretended to be innocent.

 

“No..it can’t be…it’s just the visiting hour…” Junsu shrugged off.

 

Jaejoong cleared his throat and noticing that Junsu reached for the glass of water on the table. He helped Jaejoong drank it.

 

“Hyung…” Junsu called softly and his lips twitched.

 

“Last time I checked on you; your nails were pretty long…and I brought the nail clipper with me today with an intention to cut your nails for you…but…” He pointed to Jaejoong’s nails.

 

“Your nails…it’s like you were having the manicure somewhere…it’s glossy…and trimmed very well…” Junsu lifted the blanket and snorted.

 

“…and pedicure too…” Junsu pondered. He glanced at the blurred Jaejoong then back to his hands. He shook his head and stepped out of the room.

 

“Excuse me…did you see anyone who came here visit my hyung aside from his family members…?” Junsu asked at the nurses but they affirmed that there was no one else.

 

The answer given by the nurses didn’t even satisfy him and so on his way back to Jaejoong’s room; he bumped with Dr. Sungmin.

 

“Ahhh Dr. Sungmin…may I ask you something…?” Junsu stopped Dr. Sungmin.

 

“Anything that I can help…”

 

“I asked the nurses just now whether or not my hyung received any visitor other than his family members and they said no…and then who did all those “manicure” and pedicure” things to my hyung…” Junsu voiced out. Dr. Sungmin pulled Junsu’s arm to a corner like he was about to tell Junsu a secret.

 

“Truthfully…” Junsu nodded; eager to know. He then saw Dr. Sungmin took out his hands and showed them to Junsu.

 

“It’s me…please don’t tell anyone… yes…I’m a doctor…but it’s me…I can’t hide what I like to do…it maybe looked like girlish but I rather call it just for the sake of cleanliness thing…” Dr. Sungmin told Junsu his secret excitedly.

 

“Well…I almost painted your hyung’s nails to a different color…but of course I didn’t…”

 

“…maybe I did at first but I cleaned it afterwards…he has pretty hands…and soft too…they enticed me…” Dr. Sungmin was oddly a bit chattering and Junsu couldn’t even recognize him anymore. Junsu was in a total speechless.

 

“Don’t tell anyone okay…” He patted Junsu’s arm and speed up. Junsu couldn’t even say a word. He completely stunned.

 

On the other hand; Dr. Sungmin smirked as he’s walking towards his office.

 

*Flashback

 

“YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!! AND THIS IS NOT A VISITING HOUR!!!”

 

“No..I can explain…” Bae Suel Gi startled.

 

“You…did you try to kill him again?!” Dr. Sungmin was about to leave to call for the security when…

 

“I allowed her to be here; Dr. Sungmin…”

 

“Ughhhgh?!!!” Both of them gasped.

 

Jaejoong just spoke.

 

*Flashback End

************************

 

The cold of the surgery steel bed sneaked into every part of his bones.

 

“Mr. Jung…? Are you ready…?”

 

“Truthfully…I’m thankful that I’m unable to see right now…at least I don’t see all the creepy equipments you will use…” Yunho joked. Even so; he meant what he said. The doctors chuckled.

 

“Okay, Mr. Jung…we’ll put you to sleep first…” Yunho nodded.

 

Yunho started to feel his eyes were getting heavy on the next second. Yes…he’s more than ready for it. It’s too late for him to reconsider about it anymore.

 

*Yunho’s POV

 

As my eyes were getting ready to close; the memories I shared with Jaejoong played back. I wonder if this the feeling of someone who madly obstinately in love. Or is this the feeling of someone who’s so near to death?

 

Jaejoong…

 

His tender face is smiling at me…I tried to reach for him but my hands didn’t even move…It’s most probably because of the drug that’s running through inside my body right now that make me see his face glowing even more enchantingly.

 

“Is that how you see me as…? What should I do to make you to trust me, Yunho-ah…”

 

That voice’s ringing at my ears. I’m truly sorry Jaejoong-ah…I’m not just blind…I’ve being such a deaf to not hear everything that your heart’s trying to tell me.

 

I know…I’m such a jerk…

 

************************

 

Purplezest > thanks~! here another update...stay with me okay...thanks for reading!

soyoung > you're right...yunho doubt Jaejoong for a while...but couldn't blame him; don't we...he love Jae too much...it's actually because of both...Jaejoong took an advantage of his side effect...and also because of some thing else...you'll know later...thanks for reading!

chu_david > Jae just wanted to do the best for Yunho and just like how Yunho did for him...maybe his way of helping Yunho kind of forcing Yunho to do actually; but that's what Jaejoong could think of at that time...about Yunho's surgery; well...you'll know about it later... ^_~ thanks for reading!

catzchii > it's Bae Suel Gi...again...and you know by now...hehehe...thanks for reading!

NguyeNatashax3 > yeas dearie...it's Seul Gi...hope this won't upset you...thanks for reading~!

ShaAngel > yes dear...she's still alive...sorry if this might upset you...thanks for reading! ^_^

MiszCJung > yes it's kind of silent treatment...but Jaejoong had another reason for acting like that as well...yes...it's seul gi and she's back...but this time maybe because of another reason...thanks for reading!

junnilicious > here is another update~! thanks for reading~!

yufen18 > they didn't notice about her...yet...thanks for reading~!

byul_mi > yes hope Yunho will be okay and back at Jae...about Jae...he'll be fine...and it's Seul Gi... ^_~ thanks for reading!

ShawolCassieElf > Woah~! Woah~! Relax~! Be cool~! I don't want to die...! not before yunjae back together...and dbsk is five forever...well; just be patient dear...okay...^_^ there's a reason...you'll understand about it later on...thanks for reading...and keep those stuff away...^_~ thanks for reading~

 

*********************************

 

THANKS FOR READING AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED!

LOVE YUNJAE, LOVE DBSK 5 FOREVER...!