"Stalked & Being Stalked"

~Love Is Spelled as L.O.V.E~

Changmin pulled out the newly received letters from the post box when he heard the faint sound of something’s clacking and clattering coming from inside the house. Grasping onto the letters firmly inside his hand; Changmin jogged into the house to find out what the fuss is about.

 

He found Jaejoong’s covering in sweat doing something that Changmin would call it as tearing apart his own room.

 

“Hyung?”

 

That was the first word came out from the tip of his lips after he failed to comprehend the current situation. And that took him 15 minutes to recover from the shock and disbelief with what he’s seeing at that time; the rarest scene ever created by the neat freak Jaejoong.

 

“Ah Changmin-ah…” Jaejoong said after giving him a glimpse look.

 

“W-What are you doing exactly…?”

 

Jaejoong finally stopped and giving Changmin his full attention. Scratching his head; Jaejoong looked around scanning the new view before him and then back to Changmin.

 

“Have you seen my wrist watch…? The one that Yunho gave it to me…I think I left it on the make-up table but it wasn’t there anymore…”

 

Changmin replied it with a shrug. Jaejoong could only sigh.

 

“I keep on losing things lately…the toothbrush, the perfume, my favorite sweater…”

 

Changmin waited for a while; gathering the right words to calm down the latter.

 

“You probably misplaced it somewhere…”

 

Jaejoong answered it with another sigh. He adjusted the crumpled bed sheet and found him a place to sit at the edge.

 

“That’s what I thought at first too…I’ve been looking at every possible place but I found none…” From the sound of Jaejoong’s voice, Changmin could trace the unbearable sadness in it.

 

Changmin pushed his two feet inside Jaejoong’s realm and settled down next to Jaejoong.

 

“Have you tried Junsu hyung…? Maybe he knows something?” Changmin calmly suggested.

 

“I doubt it…but why not…?” Jaejoong smiled. He extended his hand to reach out for his phone while Changmin’s eyes back on the letters in his hands.

 

One particular envelope stamped with different kind of places drew his attention to it. He pulled it out and there was his name written at the front.

 

“Kibum…” He muttered under his breath.

 

He will glance at Jaejoong whenever the pretty man burst into a laugh. He joined in a smile even though he doesn’t know what was the conversation is about. But at least at that one point; he could hear Jaejoong’s cheerful voice again.  

 

“So…?” Changmin hurriedly asked as soon as Jaejoong ended the call.

 

“He said ‘no’…and then he’s blabbering about how he has his own money to buy and even if he doesn’t have the money, he could ask Yoochun to buy it for him…”

 

Changmin couldn’t help but to smile.

 

“I guess they really are in a good term…” Changmin commented. Jaejoong nodded; showing his agreement.

 

“I have to bear my ear to hear his complaint too…he’s complaining that if I have that much free time to fuss about the missing toothbrush, he asked me to bring my to the company and help him instead…” Jaejoong smiled dreamily while shaking his head.

 

“What is this…?”

 

Changmin hid the letter he got from Kibum next to his lap while eyeing Jaejoong’s hand pulling out one envelope.

 

“Invitation card…?” Changmin read it.

 

“From Seul Gi…” Jaejoong read the name of the sender.

 

“Eh…?!”

 

“There’s nothing to worry about, Changmin-ah…she’s changed…” Jaejoong patted Changmin’s lap.

 

“People changed…I’m aware of that fact…but she…? She’s probably up to something…”

 

“She wouldn’t and I know it…see…”

 

 

~Thanks…I don’t know a suitable way to say thanks to you…but I hope I can show you how thankful I am…hoping to see you…~

 

 

“She opened up a florist…wow that’s really far from Seoul…are you really wanna go, hyung?” Changmin’s still not convinced with the idea.

 

“Don’t worry about me…but now…” Jaejoong rose up and scrunched up his face.

 

“I have to clean up this room first…” Jaejoong scratched the back of his head. He just realized that he probably have gone too far.

 

*****

Changmin fixed his eyes on the laptop screen; carefully read the reports that were emailed to him. He after all couldn’t just leave all the works to Yoochun.

 

It’s already 2 in the morning but he has so many things left to be reviewed. He rubbed his eyes and started to yawn but tried to stay awake for as long as he can. He looked inside the cup. It has been emptied half hour ago.

 

“I really need more coffee…”

 

Changmin pushed the chair backward and marched straight to the door. Carefully; he twisted the door knob hoping that it didn’t let out any sound. Jaejoong must have been sleeping by now and he didn’t have any intention to disturb that man.

 

He felt really sorry to Jaejoong but he couldn’t bring himself to tell Jaejoong the truth. He noticed it long time ago that Jaejoong’s stuffs have gone missing one after one. Jaejoong actually lost more than he expected.

 

They kept it a secret. Even Junsu was forced to promise that he kept it away from Jaejoong’s knowledge. They realized the possibility that Jaejoong’s being stalked and it definitely not by Yunho. And that’s why Changmin make sure that he will only sleep after Jaejoong did.  

 

Changmin reached the last stair when he caught a movement from the living room. The house was light off hours ago but it wasn’t completely dark; thanks to street lights.

 

“Who’s that?!” Changmin ran after the foreign silhouette that was trying to escape. Changmin missed by two steps and that didn’t restrain Changmin from his attempt to capture the intruder.

 

He threw the cup that was in his hand just now aiming to the intruder. The cup hit perfectly on the head and fell down on the floor scattering into small pieces. Unfortunately it could only stall that man for a minute because he sprinting out of the front door for the next second.

 

“YOU! STOP THERE!!!”

 

Changmin followed him out of the door but he failed nevertheless.

 

“DAMMIT!!! WAIT UNTIL I GET YOU! I WILL MAKE SURE THAT THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU’RE BREATHING!!!”

 

Obviously frustratingly; Changmin walked back into the house but only to see that the house was light on with Jaejoong-standing on the staircase.

 

“Who was that just now, Changmin-ah…?” Jaejoong watched him with the horror look.

 

“Hyung…that…”

 

“What’s going on actually…?”

 

“I will explain to you later…but for now I need to call Yoochun and Junsu hyung…” Changmin avoided an eye contact with Jaejoong as he climbed the staircase and went passed Jaejoong.

 

“Why call them…? Why not just call the police…?” Jaejoong questioned Changmin’s action.

 

“You guys were hiding something from me, right…?” Jaejoong continued when he gained no response from the youngest.

 

“There’s nothing that you need to worry about, hyung…I will handle everything…I just want them to be here; accompany you…”

 

“You’re bluffing…you’re such a bad liar, Changmin-ah…do you know that…? With the threat you spouted just now…my living room smelled like cigarette when none of us are smoking…!” Jaejoong raised his voice a little bit higher at the end of the sentence; trying to stress out the point.

 

“What do you want to hear from me, hyung…?”

 

“The truth and everything…”

 

“I’m sorry hyung…I can’t…because we know nothing at all…” Changmin answered coldly.

 

Jaejoong’s eyes shot like it can pierce through Changmin’s two eyes; glaring at Changmin in disbelief.

 

*****

“I’m Jung Changmin and he’s Park Yoochun…We came to make a report…” Changmin took a lead as they entered the police station.

 

“Okay…please wait…”

 

“Are you okay…?” Yoochun asked in concern.

 

“I feel bad…to Jaejoong hyung…I don’t know what to tell him…” Changmin voiced out sincerely. He sat at one of the line up chairs prepared. Yoochun sat next to him.

 

“He will understand it sooner or later…it’s nothing wrong…we’re trying to protect him…”

 

“He thought it was Yunho hyung all these times…he thought that Yunho hyung was protecting him from somewhere….he thought that Yunho hyung was close to him…how can I break something that he believed…?”

 

“He’s broken up inside…with that little hope-believing that Yunho hyung is somewhere close to him; watching over him…he’s finally able to sleep, Yoochun hyung…how can I…”

 

Yoochun patted Changmin’s back; fully understand it.

 

“Jung Changmin-shi…Park Yoochun-shi…” They stood up immediately when the police officer called for their names.

 

“I believed that the offender has been caught…” Both of them exchanged their glances.

 

“w-wait…what?!!! We haven’t made a report yet…what offender?!” Changmin slammed his fist against the counter.

 

“Changmin-ah…Yoochun-ah…”

 

Both of Yoochun and Changmin widened their eyes upon hearing the familiar voice. And slowly they turned their heads together at the same time. And they saw what they expected to see.

 

“Yunho/Yunho hyung!”

 

Both of them couldn’t believe to see the man they have been dying to find; standing right in front of their eyes. Yunho was almost unrecognizable. It’s like they’re meeting with the future Yunho. Yunho’s good looking face was hidden with the moustache and beard. He wore the big sluggish coat and big old-school glasses. He completed his appearance with a cap.

 

Regardless of his surprising appearance; both of them ran and hugged Yunho.

 

“Where have you been, hyung…?”

 

“Dude…we all missed you…”

 

“…and what’s with the caught offender thing…? Is it true…?”

 

“Jaejoong’s stalker has been caught? Really…?”  

 

 “Guys…guys…calm down please…” Yunho raised up both of his hands to stop the frantic men. And they stopped per instruction; waited for Yunho’s explanation.

 

“It’s a long story…” Yunho blurted.

 

“Make it short then…” Yoochun urged.

 

“No...No…don’t leave a single thing…I wanna know everything…” Changmin protested.

 

“We’ll talk about that later…for now, there’s something even more important that I need to tell you guys…about Jaejoong’s stalker…”

 

“Where’s that bastard, hyung?! I wanna kill him!!! I wanna kill him with my two hands, badly!!!!!” Changmin screamed.

 

On the other hand; Yunho doesn’t have a good expression on his face at all. And Yoochun noticed it.

 

“Yunho…” Yoochun called.

 

“He did it without any bad intention, Changmin-ah…he just wanna meet his son…” Yunho’s carefully arranging his words.

 

“Son…? Jaejoong hyung is an orphan…what son…? He freaked out Jaejoong hyung!”   

 

“That’s right…Jaejoongie is an orphan…but he didn’t know it…he didn’t know that Jaejoong wasn’t his son…his informer just told him where he live and he thought it was Jaejoong because Jaejoong reminded him a lot to his late wife…”

 

Yoochun and Changmin locked their lips shut. Changmin knitted his eyebrows together; a bad feeling began taunting his cold heart.

 

“His name is Shim Min Hee…he got out of the prison a year ago…”

 

Changmin closed his eyes tightly when that particular name was mentioned. Heck! He doesn’t even know anyone with that name. But that particular surname was carved deeply on his heart long time ago. He despised that name. Yoochun looked over at Changmin.

 

“I’m sorry…I’m sorry…please forgive me…I-I just wanna meet my son…please forgive me…”

 

The three of them looked at the man that continuously asking for their forgiveness with his hand cuffed hands. The police officer brought him out for them to meet. His head was bandaged and there was a trace of blood in it.

 

“A-at first…I just want to see how he looks like…he reminded me a lot at my wife; the gentleness, the sweet smile, kindhearted…he’s grown up very pretty…I swear! I intended to leave him alone…but then I remember I have no memories about him to cherish…t-that’s why…I snuck in…”

 

Changmin looked at him feeling disgusted.

 

“I’m sorry Shim Min Hee-shi…but he’s not your son…” Yunho corrected him.

 

“E-eh…?!”

 

“Your son…” Yunho paused and looked at Changmin.

 

“Your son is dead…” Changmin blurted it emotionless.

 

“W-what…? No…it can’t be…I knew about my wife gave birth to our son…and he gave it to the Jung; her employer…”

 

“He didn’t survive. He died…the same day your wife died…” Changmin stressed it out for the second time.

 

“Changmin-ah…” Yoochun pitied that man but Yunho stopped Yoochun before Yoochun could say anything.

 

“W-what…then…” He flopped down to the floor; finally realized that everything that he did is useless.

 

“I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to hurt anyone…” He apologized once again. The tears rolled down.

 

Changmin looked at other direction.

 

“We’re going to drop the charge upon him…” Yunho spoke to the police officer in charge.

 

“Seriously…?” The police officer wanted to reconfirm.

 

Yunho and Yoochun nodded simultaneously. Changmin didn’t argue anything and let his hyung decide everything.

 

“Very well then…”

 

“Ahjusshi…Shim Min Hee ahjusshi…” Yunho knelt down in front of him. He wrapped his hand around the old man’s cold one.

 

“We’re really sorry about your lost…and we’re really sorry that there’s nothing that we can do to help…”

 

“But we can show you your late wife’s grave…take this chance to mourn over her properly…ask for her forgiveness…you did nothing wrong to us, for us to forgive…” Yoochun added.

 

*****

Ever since they stepped into the car, Changmin let himself lost in his thought at the corner.

 

Yunho placed his hand on top of Changmin’s shoulder.

 

“Are you sure about this…?”

 

“She sacrificed her life for me to live in a better life…I was born as Jung Changmin, as the son of our parents, as your dongsaeng and I will die as Jung Changmin...his son is dead the same day Jung Changmin was born…” Changmin sounded so determine that left Yunho and Yoochun speechless.

 

“So Yunho…when did you come back…? We thought you’re at Japan…? Our client said that he met you at Osaka…” Yoochun changed the topic.

 

“I asked for his help…to fake my whereabouts…I left Seoul just for 2 months and I’m here ever since…watching over Jaejoong…” Yunho confessed.

 

Yoochun and Changmin looked at him; to check if it was a joke.

 

“I couldn’t bring myself to meet him…I was there when Changmin carried Jaejoong into the house…”

 

“So it was true then…Jaejoong was convinced that you were there…somewhere close to him…”

 

Yunho smiled bitterly.

 

“I watched him; torturing himself because of me…” Yunho added after heaving a long sigh.

 

“So that’s how you knew about that stalker…”

 

“He doesn’t look dangerous to me…I asked for someone’s help to check for his background…that’s when I knew about his real identity…I caught him after he broke into the house…”

 

Yoochun nodded; finally understood.

 

“Why don’t you just come home, hyung…Jaejoong hyung’s waiting for you…”

 

“I have so many things that I want to say to him…but I don’t know where to start…I don’t know what should I do…”

 

Yoochun’s phone suddenly rang; broke the tense. Yoochun pressed the loudspeaker mode as he’s driving.

 

“Yoochun-ah! Where are you now…?”

 

Junsu’s anxious voice alerted them.

 

“We’re on our way home…why…? What’s wrong Junsu-ah…”

 

“Jaejoong hyung…Jaejoong hyung’s gone mad…he’s tearing down the house…he’s discarding lots of things…I-I don’t know what to do…”

 

*At the same time

 

“Jaejoong hyung…Jaejoong hyung’s gone mad…he’s tearing down the house…he’s discarding lots of things…I-I don’t know what to do…”

 

Junsu ruffled his hair; seeing Jaejoong lost control.

 

“Just watch him…we’ll be there…”

 

“Please be here as soon as you can…”

 

After he ended the call; Junsu ran back to Jaejoong. Stopping him was useless but helping him do no good either.

 

“Hyung~! Please~! Don’t do this…just wait for them; please…it’s probably nothing…” Junsu begged.

 

“I don’t care…I feel disgusted…I want to throw everything…this couch smell like cigarette…I have to throw it out…it’s dirty…” Jaejoong’s pushing the couch out the door while Junsu was holding onto it.

 

Jaejoong won by madness strength. The couch was already left at the front gate and he ran back into the house with an intention to proceed with something else.

 

“Junsu…help me with the bed…now…”

 

“Hyung…please~!” Junsu was ignored; again.

 

The sound of car’s engine park outside allowed Junsu to able to breathe again.

 

*****

“OMG…” Yoochun was left with no other word; shocked.

 

“It’s not like everyday Jaejoong hyung’s gone mad…it’s pretty serious…I bet the living room is almost empty by now…” Changmin shook his head.

 

They exited the car one by one except for Yunho. Changmin looked back at him.

 

“Don’t you wanna come…?”

 

“I…”

 

“Yunho hyung…you can start with ‘I’m sorry, I miss you & I love you’… that’s pretty much covering everything…don’t you think…?” Changmin smiled.

 

Yunho nodded and smiled.

 

“You’re right…” Yunho watched as Changmin left after Yoochun.

 

"You're right, Changmin-ah...but I don't think today is the right day..."

 

*****

A/N: thank you so much for your endless support…I’m touched…thanks my dear readers…^^

 

riezzie > this is my 1st attempt to change the font...as regards to the font; the choices are very limited...what do you think...is it okay...? and if not, what font would u suggest..? arial, georgia, lucida sans, times, tahoma, trebuchet, verdana? the one i used for this chapter is courier new and the font i used for the previous chapters is comic sans...thanks for reading ^^

Lacie56 & dee_9576 & yunnie_thepooh > this is an update for u...i know i took me sometimes...please forgive me...hope that you'll stay with me...thanks for reading ^^

grutugomuk & mjjejae_mira > yeah...it's really creepy right...? unless if it's someone that you like...hehe...i guess you know it by now...thanks for reading ^^

jaeraa & princess1996 & rainscarlet > unfortunately, it's not Yunho...I'm sorry to dissapoint you...but Yunho's here now...hehe...thanks for reading ^^

uw1m4-weema > aww,,,you make feel embarassed...thank you so much...i'm really touched..thank you again...please stay with me...thanks for reading ^^

> well Changmin's not relax at all...he just don't want to alert Jaejoong...thanks for reading ^^

msdorky > Junsu will always stay cute...hahaha...err, i don't think i have to answer that by now, right...mystery solved...hahaha... thanks for reading ^^

shinrisae > yeah...i'm the same person at the winglin...well, is you refer the list of ff that i wrote...i listed it down here AFF...

 

for others...i will reply to your comments...your comments gave a strenght....thanks!!! love you!