Proud of Your Love

~Love Is Spelled as L.O.V.E~

~We came from a different world…where I’ve nothing to be proud of…where I lose something that I care the most…I create my own dimension without a glimpse of your love… Almost as if I’d lost where I was going…and at that moment, I met you…~

 

Yunho was looking at Jaejoong with a sparkling gazing. Jaejoong was sitting on the edge of the bed while drying his hair. He can feel the love wandered inside his heart and he knew that his feeling grew stronger.

 

“Let me do it for you…” Yunho walked to sit nearby Jaejoong. He took the towel from Jaejoong’s hand turned Jaejoong’s body around with his back facing Yunho. However instead of drying Jaejoong’s hair, he pulled Jaejoong’s body into a long hug.

 

“Y..Yunho…?” Jaejoong lifted his hands and rested on Yunho’s hand that circling comfortably around his waist.

 

“Jaejoong-ah…” Yunho tighten the hug and rested his head on Jaejoong’s shoulder. He played with Jaejoong black silky locks, ruffling and sometimes sniffing Jaejoong’s hair scent. Sometimes, he planted the kisses on Jaejoong’s shoulder affectionately.

 

“I…I want to breathe for you each day…I want to hug you like this; comfort you through all the pain…” Yunho took a chance to kiss Jaejoong’s cheek gently just like he kissed Jaejoong’s fear away.

 

“Mmmm…” Jaejoong hummed; rubbed Yunho’s arm showing Yunho his tender side completely calm.

 

‘Jaejoong-ah…if ever you know how I felt back then when I couldn’t see anything at the alley. My eyes were killing me softly, you know…this eyes…deceived me and almost caused me to lose you…’

 

 

*FLASHBACK

“Y…Yunho hyung…only you that can help me…hyung…Jae hyung…he’s not coming back home since we closed our boutique…I…I have a bad feeling about him…please…help me find him…” The caller on the other line asked Yunho for his help. His voice sounded crack as he was on the verge of crying.

 

“Jaejoong…” With one last word let out from his lips, he swerved his car dangerously; turning back to find Jaejoong.

 

The night getting darker and it prevented Yunho to move around easily. Everything surrounded him is basically the same. He’s forgot how it’s feel like at night because as far as he remember, night is no longer in his favorite list. He knew that Yoochun and Changmin was a step behind him as they just coming back from the business meeting.

 

“They will be here in not time...I…I cannot turn back…Jaejoong in danger…” Yunho was standing in front of the alley. He’s fighting with his weakness afraid of the dark will eat him up. He pushed his right foot forward with hard feeling.

 

“I…I can see…I’ll able to see Jaejoong…even in the dark…” He fought with himself letting his only courage to guide him. Night; making his eyes sight worsen.

 

“IT”S HURT…LET ME GO PLEASE….”

 

“JAEJOONG!” Yunho became alerted when he heard the crying voice of Jaejoong. He then jumped into the dark undisguised completely forgot that night is his worst enemy.

 

“Yunho hyung!” Someone was screaming calling for Yunho but Yunho was no longer in front of their eyes; disappeared into the darkness of alley.

 

“Yoochun hyung, hurry up run after him…He can’t stand the dark. It’s dangerous for his eyes too…!” Changmin stopped panting heavily with his hands on his knees because of running after Yunho just now. Yoochun did not any longer and rushed into the alley looking for Yunho.

 

“Remember, do not let him to over use his eye sight. Avoid him from going out at night or being in a dark path, if not it will moved into the last stage where his eyes probably incurable.” The doctor’s reminder popped up into his head. He looked down and noticed the shattering cake on the ground as result of being throwing. He closed his eyes and bit his lips. He gripped his hand into a fist and a white knuckle can be seen.

 

“GET OFF ME!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

 

“Jaejoong-ah….i’m coming for you…” However, before he can get into Jaejoong, the darkness swallowed him up first. With his already bad eyesight, he can see nothing. Not even himself. He stumbled up from his running making him launched and lying down to his chest; gripping the ground.

 

The falling makes him realized that he unable to see even his own hand in the dark. He dropped down his , roamed his hand surrounding him till he touched the wall. He crouched leaning to it with the tears beaming ready to be let out in instant.

 

“HELP MEEEEEEE!!!! SOMEONE HELP MEEEE!!! PLEASEEEE!!!”


“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH…..It’s hurts….”

 

“Jaejoong-ah…how can I save you…I can’t see anything…Jaejoong-ah…” He was grieving on his condition where his ability to see seems to be reduced after a moment. He felt like he was totally blind.

 

“Yunho-ahh…can you hear me…please…help me…save me from this animal…Yunho-ah…please…”

 

“Yunho-ah…only you that can hear me…only you that can save…where are you…please…”

 

“Jaejoong-ah…I’m such a bad person…I’m such a loser…” Yunho shook his head while his hands covered both of his ears; sobbing in desperate.

 

“Yunho-ah…can you hear me…?”

 

The voice of Jaejoong became weaker and weaker, Yunho unable to sit and doing nothing. Never in his life to let Jaejoong’s body being touched by an insane man. He stood up drastically as he gained back his courage, while closing his eyes he walked and used his hands as his eyes. Countless of time he tripped and fall touched the ground. Spitting the sand out from his mouth, he stood up and ready to walk again until Yoochun touched his shoulder helping him to walk.

 

“Yunho…look…open your believe…you’re fine…believe in yourself, you can see…you able to see…do not let your poor condition taking advantage upon you…open up your eyes…” Yoochun persuaded Yunho as Yunho refused to.

 

“Yunho…you can’t save him if you’re not even believe in yourself…do not push yourself but at least try….” Yoochun spoke again but this time with a tender voice.

 

*FLASHBACK END

 

 

‘What happened to my eyes actually….i’m not blind…I’m just color blind…I’m suffered enough because of it…doesn’t enough…!’ Yunho was fighting with himself whether or not to tell Jaejoong. But seeing Jaejoong’s endless love for him, his heart changed into a soft one.

 

“Yunho-ahhh…are you feeling better now…?” Jaejoong asked as he trailed on the Yunho’s back making a little circle while hugging him. Yunho shook his head to deny it.

 

“I’m okay…as long as I’m with you…” Yunho neglected the question that kept spinning in his mind just now when he felt Jaejoong’s lips touched his.

 

“Yunho-ahhh…I’m proud of your love…” Jaejoong muttered within their continuously kisses.

*************************************************************************************

“WHAT!!! IS IT HURT??? OWH COME ON…YOU’RE BLUFFFING!!! I’M LIGHT JUST LIKE A FEATHER!!!” Changmin pressed the body hardly to the ground with his feet while both of his hands staying peacefully in the pocket.

 

“Changmin-shi…” kibum called Changmin softly. Changmin turned to face him.

 

“Kibummie…can you help me with something…go and buy a birthday cake for Junsu-shi.” Kibum was looking at him, seeing no joke in his eyes he nodded.

 

“But…shop must be closed right now…” He said as he took a glimpse a his watch.

 

“just asked for the maid to make it…and hurry…we need to be there before 12 a.m…at least…” Changmin answered with a soft voice. Kibum nodded again. He turned around ready to leave before Changmin called him.

 

“I’ll be waiting for you here….so…don’t be late…” Kibum smiled happily and ran towards the car. For the first time, Changmin gave him his stifle smile.

 

“Can you get me a knife and lighter!” Changmin ordered his people to bring him some weapon to handle with the ert useless man underneath his feet.

 

“A knife and lighter, sir…” A buff man came handed him what he asked for.

 

“I really hate with a person who hurts my hyung and the one he loved…! I’ve been waiting for this day to let out my anger and pay the revenge. I don’t care of you just being the substitute…” Changmin burnt the sharp knife with the lighter and pointed the knife down to that man’s throat. That man whimpered as soon as the cold metal touched the surface of his throat. His body was shaking in fear as Changmin traced the knife down into his throat making a long line.

 

“Why not if I try to make you mute too…or maybe blind???” Changmin changed the knife direction to be a couple of inches from his eyes.

 

“N..No…you can’t do t…that to me…you will be c…caught and be arrested…” He tried to laugh but still he’s freaking out with the fact that Changmin might expressed in real. Changmin looked so scary with the face that tried so hard to hold back the ultimate anger while greeting his teeth to speak out definitely put the latter in a dangerous state.

 

“Owh really…? But I have lots of money…what should I do about it….?” Changmin asked he titled his head to the right behaved totally like a psycho enjoyed killing a person.

 

“Let me answer it…I could hire the mafia to kill you…or just bribe the police department to settle this for me, right….but unfortunately, I loved to kill you with my own bare hands….hear you shouting begging to be released. But NO! You got NO sympathy from me…” Changmin laughed out loud evilly.

 

“Or should I burn you to death…? No one will recognize you later on…it would be easy right…” Changmin smirked.

 

“Y..YOU CRAZY!!!” He shouted trembled. The more he moved the more Changmin pressed him with his feet.

 

“If I crazy…I would do this!” He threw the burning lighter into the boxes waiting to be banished. A sudden fire created and burnt everything that attached to it. He looked at it with the widen eyes.

 

“Oh my…maybe it’s true I’m crazy…” Changmin cupped his mouth playfully and then laughed.

 

“I TOTALLY HATE PEOPLE WHO MAKING MY HYUNG SUFFERED!!! YOU HURT HIM OR EVEN HURT JAEJOONG-SHI, YOU’RE LOOKING FOR DEATH!!!"

 

Changmin yelled that shocked everyone there. His workers knew that Changmin was looking for substitute to let out his anger and pay the revenge for making Yunho to be color blind. The one who responsible for making their factory exploded long time ago was escaped and he can’t do anything about it.

 

“YOU *Kick* SHOULD *Kick* PAY FOR THIS *Kick* BASTARD!!!” Changmin kicked him straight on his stomach furiously till he was sent backward. He clutched the injured part with the blood spitting out from his mouth. But still Changmin doesn’t feel enough. The fire grew up intrusively. The heat of the fire blew up in touch to their face.

 

“I still not finish playing actually…” Changmin looked over the burning place.

 

“But I don’t want to die with you neither…” Changmin said and moved his hand over his guard to the ert man signified that he want that man to be settle. He brushed off the dirt from his outfit and waited for Kibum at the end of the alley.

 

*Meanwhile

“Emmm…is he okay…?” Kibum was sitting on the kitchen counter. Both of his hands were resting on his thigh, spacing off while waiting for the cake finished baked.

 

“I hope he’s just fine…Sometimes he let his anger taking over his body…”He sighed and sighed again while muttered alone.

 

“Should I call him…?” Kibum asked himself and he dialed Changmin’s number still. But before he could open his mouth to ask, he startled hearing the person on the other line was yelling and shouting at him.

 

“YAHH!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? HOW LONG YOU WANT ME TO WAIT YOU…???” Kibum put the phone far away from his ear and still he can hear Changmin’s voice clearly.

 

“At home…” Kibum answered simply.

 

“ARE YOU STUPID OR IDIOT…? LET ME GUESS YOU BOTH!!! COULD YOU PLEASE HURRY UP!!! I’M NOT THAT GENEROUS TO DONATE MY BLOOD TO THESE MOSQUITOES!” Kibum making his face; mocking Changmin’s speaking.

 

“Ye ye…araso…I’ll be there soon…” Kibum hung up desperately to get rid out Changmin’s annoyed voice.

 

“I’m so stupid…feeling worried for that crazy jerk…” Kibum grunted in regret as he jumped down from the kitchen counter and turned around to see the cake was well prepared in a box. He took it and walked away grumpily.

*************************************************************************************

Junsu was crying in Jaejoong’s chest as he was surprised and touched with the efforts of everyone, preparing for his birthday party.

 

“Hyung…I totally forgot about it…” Junsu chuckled even though the tears running freely from his eyes. Jaejoong used his thumb to wipe it clean and smile. They are enjoyed their night washed away the nightmare gotten when they all surrounded with love.

 

“What are you doing with that man….?” Kibum asked in the middle of party.

 

“Nothing…” Changmin asked while giving him his sweet smile to Yunho and Jaejoong.

 

“Liar…” Kibum grunted and wanted to walk way before Changmin grabbed his wrist.

 

“He’s safe…if it’s what you want to know….he should be in prison right now…” Changmin pulled Kibum till he landed on Changmin’s chest. While circling his arm around Kibum’s waist, Kibum just hummed in relief.

 

‘I’m happy that Yunho hyung is in love…’ Changmin smiled in satisfaction.

************************************************************