Working On

~Love Is Spelled as L.O.V.E~

I’m looking outside the window almost like an hour already...through this transparent window, I can see clearly the sleeping silhouette on the bed. I can’t stop thinking about our own future. I realized how this world wasn’t worth it living without him. I need him to be always by my side. I’m not doing this for my own sake, it’s because I know he’s more precious to me than my own life. But things don’t go the way I want. I want him to be happy and I want to prove it to him that he can depend on me.

 

 “But all I did is just making him feeling more insecure…” I sighed lowly and heavily. In order to escape from all the press, we have to stay in my family house and once again I left everything to Changmin for him to settle.

 

“What a bad hyung I am…” I leaned myself onto the wall with my forehead connected on the window glass.

 

 “Yun…” I looked back and gazed straightly into his eyes. Looking at his unmoving cracked red lips; how I’m glad knowing I’m his special one that can listen to his wonderful voice.

 

 He shoved the blanket away from covering his slender tiny body and walked towards me while adjusting his disheveled shirt as well as his hair. Reaching for my hand, he threw his body into my chest.

 

 “Yun…I’m okay…I’m really okay now…we can start it all over again and working on our relationship…” He whispered within the hug. I rubbed his arm while nodding.

 

 At least we both have each other.
****************************************************************************************************************

 “NO! I’M NOT OKAY!!!” A woman screamed in dissatisfaction.

 

 “Oppa! How can you just let him go?! I don’t want him to get back here and snatch everything away from me! “ She stomped her feet onto the ground several times before she walked back and forth grumpily in front of a man.

 

“Then you want me to do what…? All the shareholders gathered in that meeting room…Changmin was there, Kibum and Yoochun were there…Do you want everything that I worked hard for all these years crash just like that..? Do you know how hard for me to gain their trust…?”

 

 “Then what…? You want all my fame vanishes in a minute upon his return…?” She replied

 

“ Oppa…if people know that I’m the one who poisoned that stupid Kim Jaejoong, I’ll be arrested and spend my whole life in prison…do you want that…?” She prodded her finger onto that man’s chest couple of time while gritting her teeth tightly.

 

 “Seul-Gi-ah…we could work on it slowly…we know where he is right now and he can’t go any far…we…”

 

 “I DON’T CARE!!! Oppa…you better find away to make him vanish out of my way…I DON’T CARE ANYMORE…!”
*************************************************************
“The second heir of Jung’s Company; Changmin-shi had confirmed that the top singer; Kim Jaejoong who used to disappear from the music industry long time ago have a commitment with this huge company and was approved as a designer. The press conference will soon be held for undetermined date to explain about this matter….”

 

 

*CLICK!

 

 Changmin turned off the TV and landed his eyes on the laptop in front of him.

 

 “Are you sure this is going to work…? How are we going to explain to the press about Jae hyung…besides, will Jae hyung and Yunho hyung agreed to this…?” Kibum appeared from the kitchen holding a cup of hot coffee to Changmin.

 

 “We will work things out…” Changmin accepted the coffee and carefully took a sip of it.

  

“Pity Jae hyung…this is must be hard for him to accept…” Kibum adjusted himself and sat on the couch next to Changmin.

 

 “And I could never imagine myself to be in Yunho’s hyung place…and for that reason I hope you would understand why I always sort of put you aside when we’re having problems…” Kibum snorted and rolled his eyes in annoyance.

 

 “You should be thankful because I’m still be by your side even when you’re treating me nonchalantly and when I have to deal with your anger…” Kibum folded both of his arms to his chest while twitching his lips. Changmin sighed.

 

 “I’m sorry…I’m just being protective…Besides…have I ever allowed someone to treat you badly…? I’ll kill him before he could do that to you…!” Changmin pulled Kibum into his embrace and hug him from behind.

 

 “Changmin-ah…you should control your anger…don’t lose your temper so easily…you won’t know what people plan behind you…I don’t want you to get into trouble arise from your own fault…” Kibum gave him some advices. Changmin nodded lightly.

 

“Before I forgot…Remember when you asked me to check and investigate about those designers that resigned at the same time…? I put the reports on the table next to your laptop. Changmin reached the file and make some evaluation.

  

“So…all those designers didn’t have any jobs after they resigned…? No one has been offered a great job to replace their former job…?” Changmin looked at Kibum’s face.

 

 “We thought that this is because of our enemy that trying to fish them out of our company, right…? After doing this research that’s when I came out with a prediction that maybe it’s a plan from insider…” Kibum elaborated. Changmin took another sip of his coffee while doing some thinking.

  

“I asked for Yoochun’s help to gain information from all the workers…They said, before they resigned…most of the designers were seeing doing some discussion with Mr.Bae…” Changmin smirked while nodding.

 

“I think we have to give a visit to Yunho and Jae hyung tomorrow…” Changmin suggested and Kibum agreed.

 *************************************************************
“Hyung…where is Jae hyung…?” Changmin asked once they entered into the house
 

 

“He went out to buy groceries…” Yunho answered simply but his eyes stuck looking at the front door; didn’t budge.

 

 “If you worried that much then why you let him go out alone, hyung…?” Changmin asked again.

 

 “Because he told me that he’s okay by himself…I said to him that I trusted him…” Changmin could only shook his head.

  

“Then for how long you’ve being in that condition, hyung…?” Kibum took turn in asking.

 

 “For about…half an hour…” Yunho answered after giving some looks at the clock.

 

 “He must be looking at two things for half an hour…clock and door…” Changmin simplified.

 

 “He’s coming…” Yunho breathed in relief and pretended that he’s watching TV.

 

 “Jeez…you hyung…”

 

 “Jae hyung…” Kibum rushed to the front door and hugged Jaejoong. Jaejoong smiled while hugging back. Yunho stood up and brought all the plastic bags to the kitchen.

 

 

“Hyung you okay…?” Changmin asked when he hugged Jaejoong soon after Kibum released him. Jaejoong nodded and patted Changmin’s back. Jaejoong then titled his head to the side like he was searching for someone.

 

 

“Yoochun or Junsu…?” Changmin asked like he understood.

 

 “Both of them will come after doing some works…” Kibum answered when Jaejoong motioned his fingers wanted to know about both of them.

  

“It’s okay…we can wait…you should assured Yunho hyung that you’re okay…he’s worried to death just now…” Changmin responded as Jaejoong asked for them to wait.

 

 “CHANGMINNNNN!!!!!” Yunho’s voice echoed from the kitchen. Jaejoong and Kibum giggled upon the reaction.

 

 “Fuhhhh!!!! No matter how much I look at Jae hyung…I’ll always amaze at his beauty…Its breathtaking! No wonder he could tied Yunho hyung around…” Kibum spoke to Changmin once Jaejoong disappeared from their eyes. Changmin flipped his phone open as soon as he received a call from Yoochun.

 

 “You know what…The press attacked Junsu just now…! We could barely escape from the crowded. Now it’s the time I want to request for bodyguards!!!” Yoochun shouted at the end of the call.

 

 “Okay I would take that as do not tell Jae hyung…then what…?”

 

 “Then…Oh My…I’ll call you later Min…”

 

 “Hyung…” Changmin tried to stop the rushing Yoochun but then…

 

 “OH NO!!!! JUNSU-AHHHH!!!!!!!” Yoochun’s voice shouting was loud enough to be heard by the whole residents in that house.

 

 

Slowly and nervously Changmin turned around just to face the pale and frightened Jaejoong who collapsed in Yunho’s arm.

 

***********************************************************

Don't forget to leave me some comments k and give me support...thanks everyone and please subscribe...^_^