Be Strong

~Love Is Spelled as L.O.V.E~

A/N: CONGCRATULATION MICKY PARK YOOCHUN! I'm so happy that he won couple of awards in KBS Drama Award...I'm nervous to death waiting for his name to be annouced as the winner...it's so cute to look at Yoochunnie who seems disbelieved that he actually won when it's his first attempt acting in Korean drama...like our Jun-chan won the award for the Mozart...

He kept on asking "Jinja...? (Is it true)" "Jinja? (Is it true)"

Thanks escpecially to our fellow fans...Jaejoong; Junsu; Changmin and Yunho must feel so proud at him...

********************************************

“That’s why I need your help, hyung…”

 

“I’m not much of a help, Min…I can’t even go out…”

 

“You can hyung, we believe in you…I need you hyung…I…”

 

“Min, mianhe…”

 

“I can’t even look at them, hyung…my hands were shaking…I feel like I have to finish them in that second…what they did to you and Jae hyung cannot be compared to if,” Changmin took a deep breath; the hatred can be seen obviously boiling inside him.

 

“I’m afraid of myself, hyung… I won’t feel satisfy until the blood have been drained out of their body… I’m…” Changmin gritted his teeth and smiled evilly.

 

“You’re my dongsaeng…remember that…you’re a part of the noble Jung…” Yunho stressed as a matter of the fact; that Changmin has been raised to be part of the Jung.

 

“I can’t promise you anything, hyung…you know what I will do if you don’t stop me…this is who I am…I’m the son of the murderer; that’s the real fact that we have to accept…”

 

“JUNG CHANGMIN!!!!!”

 

“What happened to you hyung…? Since when you becomes this weak…? The hyung I have isn’t this pitiful like you…I’m ashamed of you…”

 

“Say whatever you want to say, Changmin-ah…you don’t understand how I feel…what I’ve been through…” Changmin laughed like it was a funny joke.

 

“Then you’re going to depend on Jae hyung forever…?!!! Aren’t you pity at him…? YOU’RE THE ONE WHO SUPPOSED to take care of him…You promised him…you should know hyung…Jae hyung got everything, he gained back his voice, he’s more than being a good looking…and with that you want to lock him inside the cage…?”

 

“It’s not true…Jaejoongie promised me that he wouldn’t leave me…he won’t leave me…”

 

“Even if it’s true; would people think the same like you did…? Would they ever know…?” Yunho’s being stubborn.

 

“I can’t believe this…You’re such a jerk! I HATE YOU HYUNG!!!” With that; Changmin stormed out from the room and ran straightly towards his car; ignored all the calling from the other.

 

“Changmin-ah! What’s wrong…?” Everyone was questioning the same thing when Kibum popped up out of nowhere; grabbing his coat while smiling at them.

 

“I’ll talk to him…so don’t worry…really sorry that we can’t join you guys for the lunch…” Kibum hurriedly excused himself and rush after Changmin.

 

Sending Kibum’s back with a worried gaze; Jaejoong then looked upstairs right where their room was located. He knew; it must have been Yunho. A light tap landed on his shoulder making him fidgeted in surprised.

 

“I guess not only Yunho need to adapt himself with a new surrounding…Changminnie as well…” Yoochun spoke with a light tone; just to cheer him up.

 

“Changminnie; he might look like he doesn’t need protection or guidance…the truth is, the reason why Changminnie can walk confidently like that; that’s because he know that Yunho will always watching his back…but now…” Yoochun sighed deeply.

 

“Gwenchanayo…like you said Yoochun-ah; not only Yunho have to adapt with the new surrounding…we should include ourselves too…”

***************************************

Leaning against the headboard; Yunho stayed still on the bed hugging his cold body and rejected to eat. He remained on the same spot and the same position even when the bright day has already been replaced by the dark night.

 

“What happened to you hyung…? Since when you becomes this weak…? The hyung I have isn’t this pitiful like you…I’m ashamed of you…”

 

‘You don’t know what I’ve been thinking Changmin-ah…the world won’t treat me like before…In my world now; there is no single light…I’ve been carrying a burden and guilty; that I have so many people I want to protect but I can’t…’

 

“I can’t believe this…You’re such a jerk! I HATE YOU HYUNG!!!”

 

“I HATE YOU HYUNG!!!”

 

“I HATE YOU HYUNG!!!”

 

Yunho closed his eyes tightly but still he failed to avoid from hearing Changmin’s voice yelling at him again and again. It’s been ringing loudly, irritatingly inside his mind.

 

‘You mentioned something that I don’t want to admit; Changmin-ah…that I hate myself too…for being this weak; for being this coward…’

 

“But hyung really love you Changmin-ah…”

 

*Flashback

He moved his feet weakly heading towards the room at the end of the hall way. Yoochun could only follow him blindly because at that time; he couldn’t well comprehend everything.

 

“Yunnie…?” A young woman called him softly.

 

“Hanna mummy…” Yunho’s lips trembled.

 

“Yes, honey…do you want to meet my baby, Yunnie…? He’s so cute…” Yunho saw a cream bundle in her arm. She lowered the bundle so that Yunho can see her newborn baby.

 

“He’s cute…” Yunho placed a soft peck on the baby’s cheek.

 

“…and small too…” She smiled and helped Yunho with the strength she has left when the little boy climbed up the bed.

 

“Can he be my dongsaeng, mummy…? So that umma can get better…” Yunho asked for the permission and his face looks like he’s pleading for her just to say yes.

 

“Will you love my baby if I let him be your dongsaeng, Yunnie…?”

 

“I will love him like mummy love me…you do love me right, mummy…?” Yunho asked her and she nodded without hesitate while caressing Yunho’s cheek.

 

“Yunnie-ah…be strong…so that he can be strong…”

 

*Flashback End

 

“I have to be strong; so that Changminnie will be strong…” He muttered to himself.

 

“Can I…?” He kept on questioning himself; kept on asking for a miracle to come and save him.

 

Meanwhile in dining room; Jaejoong has been cleaning the table wiping it till it shine in perfectly clean. He kept himself busy after sending Junsu and Yoochun home just to give some space for Yunho. All he did is cleaning and cleaning until there is nothing left for him to do more.

 

He will glance upstairs once in a while as he’s finishing his chores and head towards the living room. He threw himself on the huge couch; pampering his body with a rest…Jaejoong pulled both of his legs up to his chest and began unfolding the bandage from both of his wrists.

 

“YUNHO-AH!!! WAKE UP!!!! DON’T DO THIS TO ME!!!”

 

The flashes of Yunho’s cold body that covered with blood came in to reside in his mind. The feeling of fear; just waiting for the fire to engulf their bodies ran inside his bones and veins. He shook his head and brushed off the thought.

 

“I have to be strong so that Yunho can be strong…” He muttered in determination.

 

He pulled off the bandages that hid the imperfection on his hands carefully. He noticed that there were the stains of fresh blood and then realized that the stitches were somehow parted opened. The smells of the blood are more than enough to suffocate him and with the wobbling hands; Jaejoong dialed a number.

 

“Yoboeseyo…”

 

“S…sungmin-shi…sorry to bother you at night…b…but can…can you come to our house right now…? To sew back…my…” Jaejoong’s voice seems to clog his throat.

 

“Thanks…” He couldn’t bear to look at his own hands. He suppressed the horror feeling that were trying to gush back into his body.

 

He closed his eyes and waiting for his doctor to come.

***************************************

“ARRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” Changmin’s voice rose angrily.

 

He threw everything that caught his eyes to the ground. His face darkened thunderously as he grabbed the fragile expensive vase and sent it flying and crash against the wall. The sound of glasses shattering to the floor continued like a rhythm as Changmin throwing his tantrum all over the house. The maids all hide themselves in fear except Kibum that trailing him from the back. The mansion changed its look like hell thanks to Changmin.

 

The sound of the phone’s ringtone blaring in the wrong time and in an intense moment making everyone bit onto their lips; waiting for the next murderous action from him. He stood up forcefully with his dark eyes blazing and pressed the answer button.

 

“KILL THEM ALL!!! I SAID KILL THEM ALLL!!!!!!” He ordered demandingly.

 

It’s like a cue for Kibum as he stopped his act being an observer when he launched forward to Changmin and snatched away the phone from his hand harshly. With a force put into it; Kibum slapped Changmin right on his face making him stumbled couple of steps backward.

 

“5 YEARS AGO I MIGHT SIT BACK WHEN YOU RAISED YOUR GUN AND SHOT THAT MAN TO DEATH….!"

 

"5 YEARS AGO I MIGHT BE THE LOYAL WITNESS THAT WATCH YOU CUT PEOPLE’S THROAT FOR DARE CHALLEGING YOU!!!"

 

" 5 YEARS AGO I INTENTIONALLY DEVELOPED A SHIELD IN MY HEART AND BEING THE HEARTLESS AS MUCH AS I CAN BE WHEN YOU’RE ACTING WORST THAN THE DEVIL; TORTURING THOSE PEOPLE THAT YOU CALLED INHUMAN!!!”

 

“But I’m not going to do that anymore…not this time…BECAUSE I PROMISED MR.JUNG AND I PROMISED YUNHO HYUNG! That I won’t let you go back to that dark ever again…”

***************************************

Jaejoong swallowed hard when the tip of the needle trespass his skin one after another. His body shuddered and tried to focus at anywhere but to see his skin being crippled into several stitches.

 

“Did anyone know about this, Jaejoong-shi…?” His doctor; Sungmin politely invited Jaejoong into a conversation. Jaejoong shook his head as the answer.

 

“I don’t want them to worry about me more that they already have…I’m fine…” Sungmin cleaned the blood stains and putting down his equipment after finishing his last touch.

 

“You know…the skin is the most vulnerable place and it can’t handle multiple injuries at the same spot…especially at your wrists…” He arranged his words properly and at the same time hinting something to Jaejoong.

 

“Did you…do something to them…? Because they’re not supposed to take such a long time to recover…” He wrapped up the bandage properly at both of Jaejoong’s wrists and giving the chance for the other to explain.

 

“I tried not pay attention much to it and ever since we moved to this cottage…I prioritized Yunho’s needs and the house…” Putting the clip that attached the bandage; Sungmin nodded and his lips formed a smile.

 

“It’s true…but it just an advice from me as your doctor; less working and gave these…” Sungmin grabbed both of his hands to alert Jaejoong.

 

“…some times to heal…if you’re really don’t want your family; your friends and Yunho-shi to worry about you…” Sungmin arose from his sitting position and gathered all the equipments into the bag.

 

“Uh…just wait for a minute, I can make a cup of tea…or do you prefer juice better…?”

 

“No need Jaejoong-shi…like I said; less working…” Sungmin reminded him once again and Jaejoong nodded weakly.

 

“but you can send me to the front door if that’s okay…”

 

“ahh…of course it’s okay…thank you very much for lending me some of your times…”

 

Closing the door and the windows one by one; Jaejoong brought the foods towards his bedroom just to see that Yunho adjusting his position ready to sleep.

 

“Yunho-ah…” Jaejoong called with his soft voice. Yunho moved his head towards his voice direction.

 

“I reheat the food just for you…”

 

“Jaejoong-ah…I don’t feel like eating…”

 

“I don’t eat anything before because I want to eat together with you…but I don’t want to force you…we can just head straight to sleep…” Jaejoong was about to place the tray of food on the bed side table but was held by Yunho’s hand.

 

“I’m…hungry actually…” Jaejoong smiled secretly as his plan’s working.

 

And Jaejoong ended up eating once again that night while spoon-feed his lover. Jaejoong shared all the episodes that Yunho missed while they’re in the table and they adjoined in laugh together.

***************************************

“Jae…are you sleep already…?” Yunho asked just to make sure. When he didn’t receive any answer from the latter; he assumed that Jaejoong was already asleep. Yunho pulled Jaejoong’s body closer to him and blindly searching for Jaejoong’s cheek to kiss.

 

Jaejoong waited after some times; sneakily plan to kiss Yunho good night in return for a surprise. But…the smile on his face disappeared when…

 

“Jaejoong-ah…although I’m no longer able to see beautiful you…but just imagining your face in my head; I gained enough strength to breathe…”

 

“Every night before the moonlight…I wished for the same thing and patiently wait for an end of this suffering; to free me from this pain…”

 

“…wishing for a miracle that somehow when I wake up from the sleep tomorrow morning; I’d given another chance to see…” Jaejoong bit onto his lips and be the best listener that night.

 

“But tonight…I realized something…one of my wishes has finally been granted; I was freed from the pain…when you’re inside my arms…” Jaejoong closed his eyes tightly; Yunho’s words fully absorbed into his heart.

 

“and for that reason I want to start wishing that…I’d able to sleep by hugging you like this; every night… and when I wake up from the sleep tomorrow morning I have your lips against mine…”

 

“hearing you say that you love me…is the most valuable miracle in my life…” Yunho fell asleep afterwards; with the sobbing Jaejoong inside his arms.

 

********************************************* 

rainscarlet: really? thank you so much! and thanks for reading!

SweetBerry: love you love you love you! DBSK FIGHTING! thanks for reading!

cherry: glad that you like it...another chapter and thanks for reading!

DeviLaugh: it's true...but everything will be worth it after this...Oppa-deul Himnaeseyo! thanks for reading!

catzchii: emm emm *nodded agree* but thanks to the maknae as well; Yunho probably realized about it after being scolded by him...it does sound like Jae; always keep his feeling inside...the truth is Jaejoong just wanted to keep it away from those people he loves...thanks for reading!

vingt_likkss: Hello! glad to see you here...thanks...emm it's true...but it's better this way...so that they can always be there when in need...Yunho will always protect Jae when he's mute but now it's Jaejoongie's time...their presence is important to each other right...?that's what they're teh perfect couple...^_~ thanks for reading!

 ************************************

LOVE DBSK ETERNALLY!

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!

THANKS FOR READING!

And don't forget to leave me some comments and to subscribe! thanks!