Protecting the One You Love

~Love Is Spelled as L.O.V.E~

 

A/N: I'm so sorry for the late update...but here...enjoy!

************************************************************************

“Are you out of your mind…?!!!”He prodded his finger at her temple; trying so hard to content his anger to the girl. She pushed his hand away; not in a good mood either.

 

 “You should thank me for saving your …!!!”A girl wearing such an expensive outfit shouted back at him.

 

“Saving my , bull…!!! You just can’t stand to see other stood out more than you do!!!” He attacked back.

 

“Glad that you know…and definitely not him…!!!”She crossed her arms at her chest.

 

“By doing that to him…?!!Do you really want to spend your life in prison…?!!!”

 

“It’s too late for you to say that…aside all the hatred I had towards him; I’m doing this for the purpose of helping you…he’s the only way to make Jung Yunho going insane…”

 

Jaejoong heard the noises…sounds like people arguing… He have no idea whose that voice belongs to…he took so much efforts to lift his eyes lids but when he attempted to do that, the sudden extreme pain burst into his body.

 

*Jaejoong’s POV

What happened to me…? The strength just like has been out of my body. I shot my eyes opened to search for my hands but what I saw almost caused me lost my sanity.

 

‘Bae Seul Gi…?’ What the hell is she’s doing here…? And…I noticed my hands have been tied up and my mouth has been stuffed with a cloth…

 

‘That was the man in the meeting room days ago...I heard Changmin called him Mr.Bae or something…’

 

“OPPA!!!!!” She screamed.

 

Oppa…? They were related…? But before I could eavesdrop what they were talking, I accidentally kicked the can with my feet when I’m trying to adjust my position…

 

Good…! Now they’re all running towards me…

 

“We meet again, Kim Jaejoong…” I rolled my eyes to avoid an eyes contact with this devil.

 

“Yahh!!!! Look at me!!! How dare you!!!!!!” She grabbed my chin and forced me to look up at her…I wriggled out my head to go against her when a hard slap landed on my face.

 

“Seul Gi-ah…can’t you just let me deal with this matter…?” The man behind her spoke.

 

“Oppa…tell me that you aren’t hose stupid people who love him…” She stood up and went to grab something on the table.

 

“Jaejoong-ah…” He called me with his flirt voice…I rolled my eyes, feeling disgusting.

 

Seul Gi waved the pieces of papers in her hand then grinned in victory…what the hell is wrong with this girl…I know she’s not that kind when we’re in the same field long time ago…It’s looked like she’s just take off his mask and I never knew she could do anything like this…?

 

I guess…I was too kind in judging her…

 

“What will you do, if we gave this document to the media…? They would fight for this news…the elder Jung is actually a color blind…” I widened my eyes upon what Mr. Bae said.

 

“Well you know…can’t blame that doctor for ADMIRING ME TOO MUCH…its fame that out of my control…” Seul Gi bragged proudly.

 

 “So Jaejoong-shi…you knew about this…well, of course...because you are his lover…I’m correct…?!”

 

“What…?!!! This Kim Jaejoong is Jung Yunho’s lover…? You must be kidding me, oppa…” I ignored what she said as my eyes focusing on the documents in her hand.

 

“Well…looking at how protective Yunho to him…”

 

“No wonder he disappeared in a sudden…because he’s have a millionaire to hang on…such a filthy …!” She glared at me…

 

I really wanna laugh…It’s funny though what she said…For once I thought she was talking about herself…

 

“Seul Gi-ah…I can imagine once this news spread…but I don’t think Yunho will let this happened…well, I don’t care…once he’s transferred all the property on my name…they’re no longer worth a cent…”

 

Are they really stupid…? Did they think Yunho and Changmin will let that happened…?

 

“I can’t wait to see how Yunho will react when I told him that Changmin isn’t really his brother…”

 

Is this some kind of a joke…? Tell me that it is…

 

Just then…I heard my phone rings…It’s vibrated on the table behind her. She grabbed my phone while smirking…

 

“Jung Yunho-shi…I’ve been waiting for you…!” She then laughed…

 

I couldn’t stay still when I heard that name…I leaned my back against the wall and used it to help me to stand up…My sudden movement caught the Baes’ attention. Mr. Bae ran to get me and slammed me back on the wall. I arched my back in a pain and even before the pain subsides, Seul Gi rushed to me after she end the conversation.

 

She dragged me by holding onto the collar of my shirt and threw me onto the table. The edge of the table hit me exactly on the ribs making me yelped before I collapsed. The next thing I knew is the dark came and engulfed my world.

*****************************************************************

“Changmin-ah!!! Where are you going…?!!!” Kibum called seeing Changmin leaving the hospital.

 

“Kibum-ah…please look after Junsu hyung…we’re able to trace Yunho hyung’s location through the GPS on his phone…he’s on his way to our abandoned factory…” Changmin informed him and now rushed towards the gangs. Kibum nodded.

 

“…The papers…!” Kibum said and when he turned around, Changmin’s already left. Kibum glanced at the papers in his hands. The papers from the accident that they get from the police officer an hour ago. Just by a simple bribe…

 

Kibum browsed through the papers nonchalantly but the information inside almost caused him to get the heart attack. He closed the file and hugged it dearly.  Bit onto his lips as his mind spinning in searching for an answer; his feet averted back to the Junsu’s room.

 

He made up his mind..All he has to do protecting the one he love…

*****************************************************************

I have a perfect life with Jaejoong hyung who love me so much…He will always treat me like a little kid and never ever stop me from doing what I want…

 

“People learn from their mistake to grow up and be in an independent…in order for you to do that, take your chance and do what you want to do…but know your limit…” I still remember what he said.

 

I know…since we’re a little kid, Jaejoong hyung dream to be top singer…He will always sang to me and ask about my opinion. I could never feel bored to hear his voice…His voice…

 

“Junsu-ah…wake up! You have to go to school…” A slap landed on my . A very special way for him to wake me up. He will laugh as soon as I wake up; groaned.

 

Hearing him laugh is the best cure of all. He will ruffle my hair and help me to stand up.

 

“Hyung~~~ I don’t want to go to school…I want to stay with you…” His embrace is the safest place I could ever find in the world. He will let me hug him for couple of minutes and forced me to the bathroom soon after that.

 

“It’s enough…now you can go to school…you have your own dream too…”

 

My own dream…My own dream is to be a fashion designer…Have my own collection. But when the time passes; I soon realized that I lack of skills. I never give up and tried hard…I just want hyung to be proud of me…

 

I hope that I could design one clothes for him…I know he will look good in it…

 

When hyung fell sick…I do realized that living in this world is the hardest thing to do…I realize that I will always have him by my side no matter what…He will always protect me; making me comfortable…

 

When the table suddenly turned…I know better that I could never can be like him…I’ll always wonder, whether I’m capable enough to protect him the way he did…When I ask him…he said…

 

“Junsu-ah….protect the one you love…”

 

I could never figure out what he meant by that…But I’ll still do…just to see him smile…

 

“Junsu-ah… wake up…!” No slap on my …?

 

“Junsu-ah… Protect the one you love…” It was like a whisper on my ear…I don’t understand…what happened…?

 

“Therefore, you have to wake up…” Its Jaejoong hyung’s voice…I recognized it…But…

 

Voice…?

 

Protect the one I love…? Jae hyung…?

*****************************************************************

“Oh God…please…help them…” Kibum palmed his face with his hands and rubbed his eyes…He’s been staying up…

 

“Junsu hyung…Jaejoong hyung needs you…Yoochun needs you…we all needs you…” Kibum muttered as his eyes then landed on the unconscious Junsu; still lying on the bed.

 

“Jae hyung…?” And slowly…Junsu’s eyes cracked open…

*****************************************************************

Jaejoong’s hands were tied up and he was hanged 20 feet up in the air. There was a large white transparent tank placed underneath him and it’s filled up with the water.  His burning anger wished to be released and he feels like his rage ready to explode when he saw the fresh blood flowing out from Jaejoong’s wrist.

 

His heart shattered into pieces when his mind made some calculations.

For how long Jaejoong's in that condition...?

Till the skins separated from the flesh...It must be really hurt...Really hurt for being hanging like that...

There were traces of dried blood overlapped with the new one...

For how long did Jaejoong went through that condition alone...?

Treated like an animal by those who supposed to be called piece of ...

 

“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HIM BASTARD!!!!!!”

 

Jaejoong flinched. Even though he was blindfolded and his mouth was stuffed with a cloth, he can tell that it’s Yunho’s voice.

 

“…Yun…” The tears rolled out from his eyes.

 

“Yun, please…they won’t let you leave this place alive…” Yunho shook his head when heard what Jaejoong’s saying. No...he will never do that…

 

‘Jaejoong-ah…I rather die than let you suffer like that…’

 

“You should be thankful that we didn’t touch his face…well, it’s just the hands…the least thing that it could do is just leave some non-erasable scars…” Yunho clenched his jaw seeing the heartless people in front of him.

 

“Bae Seul Gi…?! How could you do that to him…?!!!!! What he has to do with you….?!!!!” Yunho scolded but Seul Gi remains unaffected.

 

“Jaejoong’s appearance will put my life in danger…”

 

“What danger…? Who is in danger right now…?!!!!”

 

“I just wanted to help my oppa…though it’s hard to admit…but if police continue with the investigation about what happened to him long time ago…” She paused and shrugged.

 

“YOU!!!!! DON’T TELL ME THAT YOU ARE THE ONE WHO POISONED JAEJOONG!!!!!” She let out a sly chuckle like what she did is nothing bad.

 

“Yunho-ah…go away…I don’t’ care if she was the one who did this to me…it’s the past…now, save yourself and Changminnie…They can’t hurt me more than this…” Jaejoong interrupted.

 

Jaejoong felt his condition worsen. The more he tried to move, the more his skin slit open…

 

“Yunho-ah…my body couldn’t hold on more…just……”

 

“What do you want from me, Bae Yoon Jun…?!” Yunho gritted his teeth while asking. He ignored what Jaejoong asked him to do. He couldn’t risk Jaejoong’s life no more…

 

“Nothing…just sign these documents…..” Yunho examined the documents that were now in his hands.

 

‘Changmin-ah…hyung trust you…I know you could handle this later on…Mianhe…’ He signed all those papers without thinking twice.

 

“You don’t want to ask why…?” He asked Yunho. Seul Gi was already disappeared from their eyes.  

 

“I can’t believe this…an outsider is a very important person to you than the wealth that your father strive hard to get…you’re not supposed to be the Jung, Yunho-ah…what more Changmin…” Yunho glared at him with the hatred overflow in his veins.

 

“What are you talking about, …” Yunho asked with a firm and stern voice. His hand fisted to a ball until his knuckled turned pale white. It’s a bit shaky as he’s trying to keep his fist remain on his side.

 

“Don’t you think that I deserve your attention more than Changmin…? There is no Jung’s blood flowing in body…he’s just a son of a that…..”

 

“YOU’RE SON OF A !!!!!!!!” Yunho’s fist was flying and collided with the other man’s face; exactly on his the bridge of nose. He let out a sharp hiss of pain and held onto his bleeding nose.

 

“You broke my nose!”  He attempted to stand up but before he could do that, he felt another kick meeting the side of his arm, the legs and the abdomens continuously until he sprawled helplessly on the ground. He writhed and struggled in complete pain as he threw up of blood.

 

“NO ONE EVER DARE TO SAY THAT TO ME!!!! NO ONE AND DEFINITELY NOT YOU!!!!!!” One after another punch was received by Yoon Jun face and stomach. Blood streamed down from the corner of his mouth and stained his already ripped shirt.

 

Yunho’s act is definitely surprising. Its looks like he has no heart as he kept repeating the same action furiously.

 

“YOU SHOULD THINK HUNDREDS TIMES BEFORE YOU DARE TO CHALLENGE ME,  BASTARD!!!” Yunho spat on his face.

 

 

“Yun…!” He raised his hand high to give a last blow to him but Jaejoong’s voice distracted him.

 

*SPLASH!!!!!

 

Yunho looked at the picture in front of him in horror. Jaejoong flailed in trying to save himself and screaming painfully when the water gets in touch with his injured part. It’s torn Yunho’s heart apart knowing that only he that can hear the crying of Jaejoong. He's going deeper and deeper into the tank. He saw Seul Gi was holding onto the knife; smiling at him. She just cut off the rope that hangs Jaejoong up high.

 

"Oppa!!!" Holding the knife tightly in her hand; she ran to get her brother. Yunho don;t care about them anymore. His eyes; mind; body and soul are focusing on Jaejoong's right now.

 

"Come...I set this place on fire...I gathered all the chemical tanks and things altogether...it's just a matter of time for it to explode..." She helped him to stand but ended up fell down back on the same spot.

 

"J...Just go..."

 

"What...?! Are you insane?!!!" He pushed the documents into Seul Gi's hand.

 

*At the same time:

 

Yunho was in a total panic...his feet unable to move...his brain failed to functioning miserably...he doesn't know what to do...everythingis mixed up in his head...

 

"what to do...what to do..."

 

"Y...Yun..."

 

A weak call from Jaejoong wakes him up. Jaejoong struggled to get release his hands from the knot...for countless time already he's accidentally swallowed the water down his throat...

 

Yunho looked back when he heard something exploded behind his back. They realized their current situation; fire spread too fast...the smoke filled up the spaces...but that's not the main concern for him right now...Yunho searched for something to break the glass tank...it is so big that make it impossible to take Jaejoong out from the surface...breaking it apart is the last thing he can do....

 

The last thing...

 

Jaejoong wriggled and even forced his eyes to stay open...he's running out of the oxygen...he banged the glass with his hands for numerous times; alerted his lover...He saw Yunho was running towards him; carrying with his the chair. Yunho used his energy and smashed the chair against the tank...

 

but he failed...the chair is broken up...he tried with everything that nearest to him...one by one his threw and slammed against the stubborn glass tank...but nothing that can help them...Jaejoong stopped moving...

 

He's smiling purely...

 

"I can't wait no more, Yun..." His eyes gazed lovingly into Yunho's brown eyes...Yunho was desperate...he doesn't want to lose the love of his life...he's desperate...

 

"Jae...I want to be with you..." Yunho's crying...

 

That wasn't the scene he want for their relationship to end...he's so desperate...to be with Jaejoong till the end of their lives...

 

"You know that I love you so much...? I really do..." Jaejoong's eyes slowly closing up...His body floating as there is no more movement coming from him...The blood from the wrist united with the clean water...

 

Yunho fell down onto his knees...

 

Another huge explosion blast behind him throwing Yunho's body flying up from his place; landing down on the ground...

 

He threw up the blood from his mouth...the pool of blood created around his body...the clothes were ripped off in some part...he felt something hot coming out from the corner of his eyes...

 

Does he's crying...? He brought his finger to touch it just to find out that it is the blood...he eyed Jaejoong from far...The last picture he wanted to capture...

 

"You're so freaking beautiful, Jae-ah...your pale fair face...your skin..." He shed the tears from his eyes and it merged with the blood...His eyes is burning...and the vision is getting blurry each second...

 

"Y...you're so beautiful....."

 

*TBC*

***************************************************************************

A/N: Another update...I'm sorry if I make you guys dissapointed...and it's a bit long but everything will be and started to change after this...be patience...don't kill me yet...we will se what happen on the next chapter okay...but for now...enjoy!

 

DeviLaugh : Oh I'm totally sorry...but everything will be answered one by one...so sorry okay...hehehe...tying up jae...? emm...I like it too...^_~ thanks for reading...

catzchii : I'm so sorry that yunho didn't kill those bast***...don't worry...they will pay for it sooner or later...thanks for reading!

SweetBerry : another update...! let's hope that they will be okay...thanks for reading...!

STARLeee : Thanks..I'm so sorry if I dissapointed you...emm...Yunho did attempt to save Jae...but he failed...thanks for reading!

 

THANKS FOR READING AND ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!

Don't forget to give your endless support to our boys...!