Real Identity

~Love Is Spelled as L.O.V.E~

Hello~~~! I'm back...! thanks for those who were waiting for me patiently...I guess I'm taking a vacation for quite long...well; it had to be when I accidentally broke my shoulder in the midst of heaven vacation...it's certainly wasn't a nice way to spend my holiday...but who can see that coming...it's terribly painful but nothing more that I can do except to endure it....T_T....

It's okay....now back to the story...

 

**************************************************************

Changmin walked back and forth in front of the emergency room. He couldn’t stay still. Two precious people in his life were struggling to survive and he couldn’t believe it that he can’t do anything more except waiting outside.

 

And something else also bothering him and he’s been fighting with his inner conscience; whether or not to just spill it out and let them know. But what if it’s just an illusion of him…? There is time for him to take some risk but if he want to; he must be responsible upon it. He observed Junsu who was sitting on the bench in Yoochun’s embrace.

 

‘Pity him…he’s not fully recover yet to receive another big impact in his life…’ And maybe what he’s about to talk; will cheer Junsu a bit…?

 

“Junsu hyung…?” Junsu lifted his head upon Changmin’s calling. The tears were visible to people eyes; rolling down making a line on his pale frowning face.

 

“T…There is something that I need to tell you…and others too…” All eyes were on him when he’s still searching the right words.

 

“When Jae hyung and Yunho hyung on their way to the hospital…Jae hyung…” Changmin paused as he’s checking everyone’s reaction. Junsu raised his eyebrows waiting for him to continue; fully interested.

 

“Jae hyung…he…I know I heard it right…it’s not for a second but repeated…”

 

“Min what…?!!!” Junsu raised his voice a bit; urging Changmin to just tell them what is it.

 

“Jae hyung…he’s mumbling something...more like calling for Yunho hyung’s name…” They looked at him in disbelieved and tried to comprehend the information in details; and very well.

 

“B..But that was impossible…because he…” Junsu stopped. He’s exchanging glance with Yoochun and Kibum hoping that he does not misinterpret.

 

“Did he gain his voice back…? But…I mean… really…?” Junsu startled an don’t know what to or how to react but ended up standing up; grasping on Changmin’s muscular arm.

 

Before he could throw another question to ensure; the doctors those were in charge on both of operations coming out while taking off their masks.

 

“Both of them are saved…but…”

******************************************************************************************

“Yun…mianhe…jeongmal mianhe…” His cracked lips moving weakly as he’s uttering those words. The tears coming out from its hidden place in that instance.

 

“Hyung…” Junsu called with a heavy heart. He rushed to get to Jaejoong and hurriedly help him when he saw Jaejoong struggled to push his wheelchair closer to the bed.

 

Their hearts soaked in pain seeing how Jaejoong forced himself to lift up both of his injured hands and held onto Yunho’s right hand. Their eyes stuck on his wrists that were perfectly covered with the bandage but knowing that the scars infected on that place will never being erased; torn their hearts apart. For such a perfect angel; the word scar and imperfect are forbidden and will never be listed in the dictionary of the flawless Kim Jaejoong.

 

*Flashback

 

“Both of them are saved…For now, they passed the critical stage just that…Changmin-shi…can we discuss in my office…?” Changmin gave a look at the rest before nodded.

 

“And Junsu-shi…can we discuss about your hyung in my office…?” And so does Junsu; nodded upon Jaejoong’s doctor request.

 

Both of the couples separated at the hall way; heading towards a different destinations. Kibum followed Changmin from behind while Yoochun never seems to leave Junsu; always stick on his side and prehaps it’s because Junsu could never let his arm go in that matter.

 

*Changmin’s side:

 

“Changmin-shi…remember on what I kept reminding you about his eyes…?” Changmin nodded weakly. He looks over exhausted.

 

And it is like a premonition; Changmin knew exactly what is the next sentence that will come out from the doctor’s mouth…There is slight hope building inside his heart; wishing that for once after so many years…he could be wrong.

 

“We tried so hard to prevent this from happening; but his eyes were severely injured; there is a slight burn on both of the retina that decreasing his ability to see into zero…We’re truly sorry…but he’s…”

 

“…blind now…”

 

Changmin closed his eyes tightly and bit onto his lips. If killing is legal; those who are responsible for this situation will definitely died in his hand in no second. He was on his way to collapse if not because of Kibum who caught his arms and wakes him up back to the reality.

 

“It is much better if you just let him dies in the first place, Siwon-shi…”

 

“Changmin-ah…!” Everyone was totally surprised with Changmin’s remark.

 

“Yunho hyung being blind…? Do you think he can accept it easily about this, Kibum-ah…? …that his world now has nothing except dumb dark…” Kibum locked his mouth knowing that it won’t worth arguing because Changmin is right.

 

Sitting on the chair facing the standing still Kim Kibum; Changmin pulled Kibum’s body closer to him and circling his arms around Kibum’s waist; hugging the smaller man as he’s placing his forehead on Kibum’s stomach. Bending his body a bit, Kibum replied the hug.

 

‘Changmin is never being this sad before…’

 

“W...We have to be strong, Changmin-ah…so that they can be strong…”

 

*Junsu’s side:

 

“The injuries inflicted on both of his hands resulted to the inerasable traces… there is a possibility that it can never be healed…the scars…”

 

Junsu’s grip on Yoochun’s hand getting tighter than before till it’s hurting Yoochun but Yoochun didn’t complaint. He’s more than willing to do so…As long as it can calm Junsu down…Because the news they received is much more painful than that.

 

“It was badly infected…and in fact,he barely stay alive because the injuries affected to the whole body causing him lost lots of blood. Especially the hands because through our observation, it almost cut through his veins…”

 

Junsu’s lips moving but no voice coming out from his mouth. He lost of words to respond.

 

“We also found out something miracle on Jaejoong-shi’s condition…maybe because of the huge impact but his throat somehow working out in the process…”

*Flashback End

 

“Yun…” Jaejoong insisted to wait for Yunho until he wakes up.

 

“Yun…”

 

“Yun…open up your eyes…I want you to tell me that you’re okay…”

 

“Yun…mianhe…”

 

“Junsu-ah…” Yoochun held onto Junsu’s shoulder to prevent him from moving too much.

 

“You still need to rest..” Yoochun tried to persuade him. He glanced at Changmin asking for some helps.

 

“Yea, hyung…I’ll arrange for someone to look after Jae hyung and Yunho hyung…we will take turn to look after them…you have to rest…” Changmin butted in. Junsu nodded weakly.

 

“Jae hyung…I’m going home first but I promise that I’ll come back soon…” Junsu’s words have been ignored completely as Jaejoong was deeply into his emotion.

 

“Yun…” Jaejoong’s melodious voice echoed and they have to admit that his voice can even sooth the cold hard wall.

 

It took them for about 45 minutes to reach the Jung mansion and finally they met with the huge main door. Halfheartedly, they have to walk and leaving the two of them in the VIP room while they went home; welcomed by several maids. Yoochun was in his process of coaxing Junsu, when Kibum stopped Changmin by tugging onto the hem of his shirt. Changmin’s bewildered but his eyes showed how concern he is about Kibum.

 

“Something you want to talk about…?” Kibum didn’t answer but instead passing him something from his back. Changmin arched his eyebrows but stil flipping it open.

 

“So…they knew…” There was no change of expression on Changmin’s face. He said emotionlessly. Kibum nodded.

 

“They know what…?” Out of nowhere, Junsu barged in between their serious conversation as he overheard it. Yoochun snatched the file from Changmin’s hand and he didn’t bother to get it back. Yoochun examined every part in it and later smirked.

 

“…I guess…it’s about time…” Yoochun spoke. Dissatisfaction clearly plastered on Junsu’s face.

 

“Am I the only one who being clueless here…?” Their serious conversation leave Junsu perplexed. 

******************************************************************************************

JUNG’S ABANDONED FACTORY EXPLODED; JUNG YUNHO WAS BADLY INJURED AND REAMAIN UNCONSCIOUS.

 

~The eye witness informed that Kim Jaejoong was also together with him at that time; couldn’t escape from the tragedy either~

 

It was a huge controversial headline on the newspaper that day about Yunho and Jaejoong after Jaejoong has been discovered to stay with Yunho a week ago. They ran away from the haunting paparazzi for some times till yesterday.

 

There was another eye-catching headline displayed about the missing top star.

 

~Bae Seul Gi is reportedly missing without a trace by her manager as she failed to appear like it was scheduled for one whole day~

*****************************************************************************************

Junsu couldn’t stay still on the seat and shot his eyes deeply to each one of them.

 

“So what is it…?” Junsu’s obviously getting impatient.

 

“It’s about Changmin’s real identity…”

 

“What about him…? What about you, Min…?”

 

“We kept this secret for too long because we made a promise with Mr.Jung; Yunho and Changmin’s late appa…” Yoochun volunteered to begin.

 

 “I’m not Yunho hyung’s real dongsaeng…In other words, I’m not supposed to be called a Jung…I’ve no blood relation with the Jungs…at all…” Changmin revealed.

 

“WHAT???!!!!” Junsu shrieked and almost jump due to the surprise.

 

“Junsu-ah…let us finishes…” Yoochun tapped on Junsu’s shoulder.

 

“The truth is, hyung…I have no idea about this at all until I turned 15…” Changmin added as he reminisced the painful memories that he has to accept back then. Kibum placed his hand above Changmin’s and twitched it gently; giving him support.

 

“It’s the past…” Kibum whispered.

 

“This happened long time ago when we’re just little kids…it’s not your fault, Changmin-ah…it’s no one fault…” Yoochun assured the youngest one.

 

“Mrs. Jung had gotten miscarriage. She was deeply depressed about the matter and almost got herself killed…her condition caused Mr.Jung restless. At the same time…Shim Hanna-shi; Yunho’s baby sitter gave birth to her new baby boy…”

*Flashback

 

 “I’m not supposed to get pregnant at the first place because I shouldn’t…But I still want even if it’s mean that my life has been shorten and can live for a couple of months…” She cradled her baby inside her arm and stared lovingly at him.

 

“I’ve made some thought that the length of times is more than enough for me to raise my own baby…now he was born and I begin to think how could I leave him without giving him a proper living…?” She kissed every part that was visible on the baby’s face.

 

“I know I’m not in such a place that I could ask for your kindness…” The tears rolled down from her eyes rapidly.

 

“It’s a natural instinct of a mother that wishes for her baby to be raised under a good family…I want him to grow up; get a right education and have people that love him…being like Yunnie…” She brought her thumb to caress Yunho’s cheek.

 

“I raised your son like my own and never ask anything in return from that…I know how much you want a baby after your miscarriage, madam… and now…please…” She raised the baby up to hand him over to Mrs. Jung.

 

“Please…don’t ever let him astray…Treat him with all your love like he’s coming out from your womb and never let my husband acknowledge about his existence…It’s the only way to keep him away from my baby after he’s coming out of the prison…”  The baby was now on Mrs. Jung’s arms. Her eyes softened looking at the innocent creature in her embrace.

 

“M…My baby…” Mrs. Jung hugged him dearly and her lips formed a soft smile at her husband.

 

“But…Hanna-shi…your baby…” Hanna observed the beautiful scene in front of him and picturing her baby in the future. She satisfied.

 

“He’s now your baby…” She cupped ; the tears she shed seems have no end. Yunho used his thumb to wipe off the tears.

 

“Sir…can you name him…as Changmin, please…?”

 

“Jung Changmin…” Mrs. Jung smiled and nodded.

 

Since then, Changmin has being raised like he was part of the family or maybe more than that. He was spoiled by the Jungs and no one could ever question about the presence of Changmin because the Jungs kept the news about Mrs. Jung miscarriage away from the public eyes. They thought that Changmin was the baby that Mrs. Jung carried.

 

Everything went perfectly smooth with the secret remain secret until there was a woman that came at the front door of Jung Mansion. She claimed that she gave birth to Mr. Jung son.

*Flashback End

 

“She was Bae Eun Ja; appa’s personal assistant until she disappeared without a word…she’s Bae Yong Jun’s mother… ”

 

“So that’s mean Bae Yong Jun-shi is…’

 

“Don’t get it wrong hyung…like what appa reminds us…there will be a day that we have to deal with this issue once again…”

 

“This document is the same document that Miss Bae showed to Mr. Jung…they are all false…it’s already proven…” Yoochun dropped the document files on the table.

 

“Threatening us with something that doesn’t real wasn’t a right step for him to do…unless he himself has no idea about his real identity…” Kibum voiced out.

 

“You think so…?” Junsu’s showing his interest.

 

“That’s what we figure out…” Junsu nodded.

 

Just then his phone rang violently together with changmin’s phone; ringing at the same time.

 

Both of them exchanged their looks as soon as they saw the popping number on the screen.

 

“Jae hyung/ Yunho hyung…” They spoke in unison.

******************************************************************************************

“Yunho-shi has gone ballistic. He threw Jaejoong-shi to the floor as soon as he gained his consciousness…”

 

The nurses ran to help Jaejoong to stand up but Jaejoong being a stubborn as he is; pushed them away like he wasn’t affected by what had just happened.

 

“Jaejoong-shi…your wounds…please, let us treat the wound first…” The nurses were begging at Jaejoong; seeing the bandage that are wrapping the wound on his wrists started to soak in blood.

 

But Jaejoong couldn’t care less about it…

 

Using the bed side table as a tool for him to stand up; Jaejoong make another attempt to calm down Yunho; who is just realized that he wouldn’t able to see anymore.

 

“ARGGHHHHHHH!!!! GO AWAY!!! DON’T TOUCH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

In a glimpse of an eye; Jaejoong’s back on the floor after being thrown away by Yunho.

 

“JAEJOONGIE!!! JAE-AH!!!!!!!” Yunho screamed and calling for Jaejoong’s name that he thought; Jaejoong couldn’t make it to survive. Yunho bawled eveybody out and violently resisted to anyone’s touch.

 

Jaejoong didn’t give up and forced himself to take another chance to convince Yunho that he’s still alive.

 

“Yun-ah…” He called softly and Yunho stopped in a sudden when his ears caught the loveable voice that he recognized.

 

“Jaejoongie…?”

 

“Yun-ah…do you hear me now…?” Jaejoong neglected the fact that his legs were trembling badly and walked towards Yunho. Yunho’s hand fumbling around in ‘the dark’ trying to feel every part of Jaejoong’s face and hand.

 

“I’m here Yun…I’m here with you and never let you go…”

******************************************************************************************

 

lovelovelove831: Changminnie wasn't Yunho's real brother. He was adopted. But I guess you know about it by now...hehehe...now you said it; I realized...he's totally smexy...Thanks for reading!

DeviLaugh: Hehehe...sorry if it creeps you out...Yunho's condition was abit unstable now...but Jaejoong will help him make it through it...Thanks for reading!

catzchii: You got it right, dear...the table truned around now...Jaejoong finally can talk but Yunho will no longer can see...thanks for reading!

inazahri: oh thanks...sorry for the late update...hope that you'll continue to stick with me too...^_~...thanks for reading!

STARLeee: Sorry for taking such a long time to get back...T_T...hope you will forgive me...now the update...thanks for reading!

vanilaice: thanks...hope you like it and continue to support me...tahnks for reading!

 

LOVE DBSK ETERNALLY!

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!

THANKS FOR READING!