Not The End Yet

~Love Is Spelled as L.O.V.E~

 

Everything looks so peaceful in that nice warm cottage. The only music that filled up the air at that time is the sound of chirping bird and the dancing breezy wind. Such a perfect place for a couple who madly in love to live.

 

Inside the cottage; everything have been arranged properly and it’s quite big actually. There are two living figures inhabits the cottage. One who is still in deep slumber and another one who is walking while closing his eyes?

 

“14, 15, 16, 17…” He’s counting.

 

“17 steps to reach outside the room…” He noted. Then he continued with what he’s doing before.

 

“1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10…..”

 

“Hyung~! We’re here!!!”  Junsu dashed inside the cottage; running childishly but stopped abruptly in the middle of his running; caused the other to bump with his back due to his action.

 

“Jae hyung…what are you doing…?”

 

“20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, OUCHHH!” Jaejoong stumbled backward as a result of hitting the wall.

 

“JAE HYUNG!!!” Everyone’s panic. Jaejoong brought himself up while rubbing his forehead.

 

“Are you okay…?” Jaejoong didn’t answer Junsu but instead taking out a small note book and jot something down.

 

“Exactly 25 steps to reach the bathroom…”

 

“Hye guys…coming in…suit yourselves…” Jaejoong smiled and greeted them.

 

“Oh…it’s time for me to prepare for lunch…you guys came right in time…” Jaejoong blurted after looking at the watch hanging proudly on the wall.

 

“Hyung…what are you doing just now…?” Junsu didn’t give up and asked the same question.

 

“Just trying to feel and think the way Yunho did…It’s indeed hard but that’s why I’m preparing all of these…” Jaejoong put down his note book on the table; grabbing the apron and put it on his body.

 

“I’ll help you, Jae hyung…”

 

“Thanks Kibummie…” Kibum put on apron and joined the eldest in the kitchen.

 

“I’ve done some research and learnt that blind people developed the sixth senses; they memorized easily and recognized anything very fast; the smell, the sounds, anything…it’s like they’re looking through their other senses…” Jaejoong explained excitedly.

 

“And you’re doing this because of Yunho hyung…? Changmin asked.

 

“I don’t want him to feel like he’s burdening other people; burdening me with his incapability…I want him to feel safe and think that he can survive even without any help…”

 

“I want him to know that I love him just the way he is…” Jaejoong added. Kibum who’s standing next to him glanced at Changmin and so does Changmin.

 

Both of them were having some arguments before they come to Yunjae’s cottage. It’s as regards to the missing of Bae Seul Gi and his brother; Bae Yong Jun. Kibum believe it was Changmin’s doing but whenever he brought up the topic Changmin will avoid it; saying that he doesn’t involve in anything that related to them.

 

Nevertheless; Kibum knew it’s an opposite with what Changmin told him. Changmin’s being hiding something away from him and Kibum is sure about that.

 

“Kibummie…something’s bothering you…? Willing to share…?” Jaejoong’s voice woke him up from his pondering. Kibum shook his head weakly. Seeing Kibum’s condition; Jaejoong didn’t asked any further.

 

“Junsu-ah…are you okay managing the company and the boutique alone…?”

 

“I’m okay, hyung…I have Yoochun and Junki hyung to help me…it’s hard to cope with but I think I can do it…”

 

“I know you can do it, Junsu-ah…that’s why I handed everything to you…I know what your dream is…and I believe in you…” Jaejoong’s words were more than encouraging Junsu. His hyung is his inspiration ever since they lost their parents.

 

“And you Changminnie…?” Changmin startled.

 

“I have Junsu and Yoochun hyung to help me, hyung…especially Kibummie…” Jaejoong nodded.

 

“And what about the old woman I told you about…?”

 

“I’ve sent her back to her family in her hometown….that was of course after she’s reporting everything that she witnessed about the case years ago…the police still searching for them…” Jaejoong nodded once again.

 

“So…everything is settled, right…? Should I feel relieved…?”

 

“If anything occurs after this, let us deal with it, hyung…you and Yunho hyung don’t have to worry…” Yoochun convinced Jaejoong. Jaejoong’s much more than glad to have them by their side. It’s undeniable that they’re stronger when they’re together.

 

“Hyung…your hands are still bleeding…?” Junsu’s eyes squinted as he noticed that the white clean bandage smeared with the red color.

 

“O...oh…t…this…sometimes, yes…I guess it took me a quite long time to heal; isn’t…?” Jaejoong hid both of his hands to the back.

 

“I…guess…” Junsu replied.

 

The truth is, that is what worried Junsu the most. He knew his hyung very well; he’s pro when he’s hiding something away from people’s eyes. He can act perfectly okay like nothing’s happening or affecting him when it’s in fact the other way round.

 

*Flashback

“My hyung is okay right now, isn’t…? He’s really a tough one…I know he won’t easily give up and let himself drown into the incident…” Junsu smiled proudly.

 

“Yeah…in fact, he’s PERFECTLY okay…but Junsu-shi…that worries me the most…” The doctor opened up Jaejoong’s document.

 

“Why is it so…?”

 

“You know…normally people who are in his stage right now will face a hideous trauma that will affect the patient’s health condition badly. The scar caused to him wasn’t a really small one that a patient can easily put it aside. It will change whoever he is; turn him into a person with a low self-esteem. What we will do usually; we will hold the patients a little bit longer in the hospital and assign the patients to meet the psychiatrist to ensure that they’re fully recovered…”

 

“But Jaejoong-shi…he didn’t show any symptoms of traumatic. I’m afraid that he might lock the issue deeply inside his heart that till one time; he’s forced to deal with his trauma all at once…If the patient reach this stage; they have the tendency to hurt themselves and put themselves into a danger…”

 

“I’m sure my hyung won’t be like that…I know it because he’s my hyung…he won’t do anything stupid like that…”

 

“We will never know what were really happened to them during the incident, Junsu-shi…the pains probably just the mask they used to hide their real feelings; hate, angry, scared, guilty…because what they went through might harder for us to interpret with our mind…”

 

“But if it’s true that Jaejoong-shi doesn’t face any kind of these situations…then it’s very good…we’re here just to remind you any possibility that might occur to the patient later on…so that you can keep an eye for him…so that you will be prepared…” 

 

*Flashback End

 

“Jae hyung…your arms…bruises…” Yoochun pointed to the several bruises that seems a new at Jaejoong’s arms.

 

“Owh…I fell down of the staircase while counting the steps…”

 

“W…what…?” All of them shouted the same thing.

 

*PRANGGG!!!

 

They were schocked by a sudden sound of glasses clatters and clanking upstairs; specifically in Yunjae’s room.

 

“Oh no…Yun…” Jaejoong took off the apron desperately and started running and climbing the staircase followed by others.

 

“JAEJOONG-AH…! WHERE ARE YOU?!! DON’T LEAVE ME!!!! JAE!!!!”

 

“JAE!!!!! YOU’RE NOT LEAVING ME RIGHT?!!!!”

 

Yunho’s hoarse voice screaming calling for Jaejoong; caused everyone in a total frantic. Jaejoong was the first one to enter the room just to find that the room was in a real mess. The broken glasses at the night stand; pillows scattered everywhere; the makeup table has been cleaned up offensively or in other way everything has been quashed to the ground.

 

“Yun…” Jaejoong went to hug Yunho hurriedly; helping him to stand up and sit back on the bed.

 

“Jae…don’t leave me please…don’t leave me…” Yunho mumbled the same thing over and over again.

 

“I won’t leave you, Yun…I’m here…I’m right here…” Jaejoong tightened the hug and rubbed Yunho’s back fondly. He planted several kisses on Yunho’s cheek to calm him down.

 

“Don’t leave me…don’t leave me…I’m scared, Jae…I’m so scared that you might leave me…” Jaejoong shook his head every time Yunho said that.

 

Yoochun secured Junsu in his hug as they’re watching the scene. Meanwhile; Changmin’s hand didn’t let Kibum to stay far from where he’s standing; and with Kibum who clinged on him.

 

Jaejoong’s eyes bulged when he spotted the stains of blood on the floor in footsteps traces. Jaejoong released himself from the hug and bent down to check on Yunho’s feet. And he was right; Yunho accidentally stepped on the broken glasses. There even a piece of glass jabbed on his foot.

 

“Changmin-ah….can you bring me the clean cloth and a bowl of water; please…” Jaejoong asked for a help and Changmin didn’t wait any longer and rushed to get Jaejoong what he wanted.

 

With his bare hand; Jaejoong took out the glass piece cautiously from Yunho’s foot. After finish cleaning it up, Jaejoong pushed Yunho’s body down on the bed and tuck him in.

 

“Jae…” Yunho didn’t released Jaejoong’s hand but instead gripped even more.

 

“Yun…Junsu, Changminnie, Yoochunie, Kibummie are here with us…with you…believe me, I won’t go to a place without you there with me…I won’t go anywhere…” Jaejoong pecked on Yunho’s forehead; on Yunho’s bridge of nose and lastly on Yunho’s lips.

 

“We’re just finished preparing for lunch; isn’t Kibum-ah…”

 

“Yea hyung…” Kibum answered. He and Junsu were busy cleaning up the mess that was created by Yunho just now.

 

“Hyung…it’s been a long time we all eat on the same table; together…” Changmin sat next to Yunho.

 

“Min…”

 

“Hyung, I miss you…I miss to share everything with you…I miss to tell what I’ve done today…I miss you; to tell me what I should do…” Jaejoong’s eyes softened hearing what Changmin said. Jaejoong reached for Changmin’s hand and twitched it in assurance.

 

“Min…I’m sorry…I’m such a bad hyung…” Yunho apologized. Changmin shook his head even thought Yunho can’t see it.

 

“No, Hyung…You’re my only hyung I have…it’s all my fault…I couldn’t protect you like the way you did to me…I’m such a failure…” Changmin’s tears dripped down and fell on top of Yunho’s hand.

 

“Min…you’re crying…?” Yunho’s hand travelled to search for Changmin’s face.

 

“Yun…we’re going to leave you with Changminnie and go down to prepare the table…we will eat together…is it okay…” Yunho nodded; allowed it.

 

“Let’s go…” With then, Jaejoong closed the door of the room and walked together with the rest of them.

 

“Usually, I’ll make sure that I’ll be back and stay next to him before he wakes up…” Jaejoong explained in advance.

 

“And today because of us…” Junsu felt guilty.

 

“It’s good to have some changing, Junsu-ah…we need to work together in encouraging him to stay strong…” They nodded.

 

“I’m sorry, Junsu-ah…If hyung neglected you in a certain ways…but you know hyung love you very much, right…” Junsu nodded weakly.

 

“Besides; now you have your lover right next to you, you don’t need me anymore, right…”

 

“W…what…? We’re not lover…” Junsu and Yoochun waved their hands to deny it.

 

“Emm…really…? I thought you’re guys are together now…” Jaejoong eyed both of them suspiciously.

 

“N…No…No…not really…” Both of them muttered. Shrugged off; Jaejoong searched for Kibum but he wasn’t together with them.

 

“Eh…where is Kibum…?”

***********************************************************************

“Hyung…there is something I want to discuss with you about…” Changmin began their serious conversation.

 

“What is it…?” Changmin helped Yunho to rest his back against the head board.

 

“The truth is…my people caught Bae Seul Gi and Bae Yong Jun when they tried to escape from the factory during the incident.

 

Kibum who’s hiding inside the bathroom overheard everything. He wasn’t surprised at all to hear all of that. What scared him the most is thinking that Changmin might have done something bad to both of them. He knew Changmin very well. If he did kill both of them; it wasn’t the first time he commit the offence. Changmin is worst nightmare to everyone when he’s in anger.

 

“Min-ah…don’t tell me that you…because you promised me that you will stop doing that…you’re not that Changmin 5 years ago…you’ve changed…” Kibum put his ear against the door for a better hearing.

 

“That’s why I need you hyung…”  

 

***********************************

yunjaemrcn: Yeah..sorry if i took such a long time to be back...this is another chapter...thanks for reading!

DeviLaugh: ha'ah...that's true...continue reading okay...thanks for reading!

SweetBerry: owh thank you for willing to spend some of ur precious time to read this...i'm grateful...continue to support me and definitely yunjae...hehehe...thanks for reading!

catzchii: don't cry...here...*hand you a box of tissue* ^_~ thanks for reading!

cherry: you too...*hand you a box of tissue* thanks for reading!

 ************************************

LOVE DBSK ETERNALLY!

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!

THANKS FOR READING!