A Dream like Love

~Love Is Spelled as L.O.V.E~

~A dream like love…where I’ll always be yours and you’re the only thing living inside my heart…But…when this love exist…it came in a package…where you’re finally find out what pain is~

 

Junsu walked grumpily climbed the stairs and reached his destination where it seems like a florist where the variety of flowers was arranged neatly in every corner. When he was about to push the screen door, he then took a several steps backward feeling confused.

 

“S…special p..promotion…? Free gift a bouquet of flowers for each sells or orders…?” He was like having trouble reading the notice which is put outside when he read it more like he’s spelling every word.

 

“E…EEEHHHHH???!” He was surprised. He then took several more steps backward till he reached outside the boundaries and look up to see the board published.

 

“I was right…This is ECNELIS…” He mumbled then he looked at the same direction again to make sure that it’s not a mistake.

 

“And since when ECNELIS turned to be a florist…?” Junsu ran forward and pushed the door harshly while his eyes were searching for a particular person. There were a couple of people inside the boutique whereby everyone was interested to buy the collection together with the free gift provided.

 

“HYUNG!!! JAEJOONG HYUNG!!!” Junsu was frightened with the situation. He knew, there is only Jaejoong left to handle the boutique at that time and as regards to this situation, he probably having trouble in communication with the customers.

 

“Hyung….there you are…what are you doing with this boutique with all these flowers…” Junsu asked when he observed around. All he can see as that all the customers were making a group more like surrounded someone. But he looked at Jaejoong again; he was smiling gazing at the group happily.

 

“If you are here…then…who is handling the customers…?” Junsu asked again with his finger pointed at those people who’s like making a group at one corner. Junsu turned around when he felt his arm being poked by Jaejoong. Jaejoong waved his hands in front of Junsu making a conversation in sign language.

 

“WHAT!!!YOU HELP SOMEONE AT THE FLORIST??? HE BOUGHT THE WHOLE FLOWERS JUST FOR YOU???!!!” Junsu yelled with an extreme high voice that almost causes everyone having heart attack. Jaejoong talked to him again silently with Junsu twitched his eyebrows hearing the explanation still didn’t satisfied.

 

“I don’t care if he’s doing that because he wanted to pay back the loss caused to the florist. Can’t you see, he’s just flirting with you....???!!!” Jaejoong waved his hands frantically in front of Junsu’s face to deny it. Junsu gritted his teeth aimed perfectly at Yunho ready to ambush him but Jaejoong held his hand at Junsu’s arm.

 

“Junsu-ahh..he can hear me…” Junsu’s eyes shot widely open unbelievable. Jaejoong took a deep breath and told Junsu the whole story.

 

“Should I feel relieved now…? Is he the right person for Jaejoong hyung…? Is hyung finally found his guardian angel…?” Junsu was asking those questions to himself and he knew that have no answer to it. He realized only Jaejoong could determine it and could answer where Yunho’s position in his heart.

 

“Maybe for now I could trust him and let Jae hyung decide…” Junsu then approached Yunho to lend a hand while Jaejoong followed behind with his eyes smiling looking at Yunho. There was a great picture to portrait. But is it true…? Not for one particular person. Unknown to them, a young customer was eyeing Jaejoong from one side of the corner.

 

*************************************************************************************

 

Jaejoong was singing happily by himself while walking back home though his voice was invisible to everyone. He was carried a box contained a birthday cake in his hand. It was for Junsu. He took sometimes to go and buy it from the shop without Junsu’s knowledge.

 

“Junsu must forget about his birthday again…” Jaejoong thought while looking at the cake qhile smiling sweetly. He planed to have a surprised and throw a surprised party for him later on. But of course his maids and the PA; Junki knew about this. Junki had to give up from accompanying Jaejoong when Jaejoong insisted that he will be okay and it doesn’t take a long time. Jaejoong also refused to use his car because it will only attract Junsu to follow him.

 

“Emm…I’ve got a perfect gift for Junsu…he will definitely like it…” Jaejoong mumbled alone while gripping tightly to the small gift in his hand.

 

He looked at his wrist noticed that it almost 10 at night. He decided to run so that he will reach his home earlier than it supposed to. However when he was about to run, he sensed like someone was following him behind. He turned around to have a clear version of that person but he found no one.

 

“Did Junki hyung decided to follow me…?” Jaejoong asked but then he shook his head because he knew Junki hyung will never let him down and he trust him a lot. Junki will know that Jaejoong hate when someone doesn’t trust at him.

 

“It’s not Junki hyung…I’m thinking too much…” He then stepped further in front but a sound of footsteps was heard.

 

A mute people will have a tendency in hearing anything easily and that’s not weird when Jaejoong could notice it. He turned his head backwards again to make sure that he was not hallucinating. But no one can be seen even 10 feet away from him. His heart was engulfed with uneasy thought and he decided to run as fast as he could. But…before he could move, his wrist was pulled behind and being dragged into a quiet not to forget a very dark alley nearby.

 

The cake was thrown away as a result of it, crashed onto the road helplessly. Jaejoong screamed in fear but he knew it was useless but instead he was pushed down to lie on the rough road. With the help of moon light, he could see the man was like an animal waiting to rip his victim into pieces. But this man was worst than an animal. His eyes filled with lust and his senses seems like have been washed away when he pressed Jaejoong down with both of Jaejoong’s arms being blocked with his stronger one.

 

“IT”S HURT…LET ME GO PLEASE….” Jaejoong begged the man and his words did not affect the hungry bastard at all.

 

“GET OFF ME!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!” Jaejoong was screaming and shouting hoping that someone could hear his voice. The tears rolled down to his cheek when he realized no one will able to help him or at least could hear him.

 

“Do you want to scream for help…? Go on if you can…” That man laughed evilly as he knew that Jaejoong can’t.

 

“Kim Jaejoong… Do you know that I’ve been waiting for this day to come…Do you even realized that I’ve been stalked you for so long…Your pretty face and your sweet delicate skin just like calling me to eat you up. You’re so pure and fragile and I know how delicious you could be when I taste you later on…” He ran his finger onto Jaejoong’s face and Jaejoong’s lips.

 

He kissed every part of Jaejoong’s face hungrily ignored the teary man underneath him begging for help but he continued to rub his lips in any part he could mercilessly. Jaejoong avoid his lips from being kissed by turned his head to the left and to the right. But it was no use when that man chocked him with his hand blocked Jaejoong from moving and brushed his lips harshly till it cause his lips bruised and bleeding from the biting. Jaejoong struggled to release himself from that man’s grasp but Jaejoong’s action made him pressed his body more onto Jaejoong’s.

 

“HELP MEEEEEEE!!!! SOMEONE HELP MEEEE!!! PLEASEEEE!!!”

 

Jaejoong was muffled within his tears. He was chocked with his tears and knowing that no one could hear him makes him cried even more. He used every ounce of his energy he own to push that man away. He succeeds in his trying and woke up ready to run. However that man stood up in fast speed and knocked Jaejoong down to the road making Jaejoong yelped in pain when his face was bashed to the hard ground. The blood flowed out from his mouth as well his nose as a result of it. And now that filthy man was on top of Jaejoong with Jaejoong’s back facing him.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH…..It’s hurts….” Jaejoong was sobbing on the ground.

 

“DON’T YOU DARE TO RUN AWAY!!!! NO ONE WILL GOING TO SAVE YOU!!! NO ONE!!! YOU SHOULD OBEY WHEN I’M STILL BEING NICE AND TRY TO ENJOY!!!!” That man shouted in a burning anger when thinking that Jaejoong almost succeed in escape himself from being tortured by him.

 

“Yunho-ahh…can you hear me…please…help me…save me from this animal…Yunho-ah…please…” Jaejoong closed his eyes with the tears rolled down non-stop. He tried to struggle but fail when that man pressed both of his hands at Jaejoong’s waist and clutched extremely tight and caused Jaejoong to bite his own lips, holding back the tears when he felt it was extremely hurt and pain.

 

“Yunho-ah…only you that can hear me…only you that can save…where are you…please…” Jaejoong was still hoping that Yunho would appear magically in front of him; save him at this instant. But…will it be true…Jaejoong put his hope to the highest extend that someone could hear his crying.

 

“Yunho-ah…can you hear me…?”

 

Jaejoong was now sinking in his tears as that man loosened Jaejoong’s belt and pulled down the trouser revealed the boxer where his fair and white legs skin exposed. Jaejoong tried to kick that man by using his legs but he gripped his hand onto Jaejoong’s thigh with his fingernails jabbed entered his soft skin and let it bleed.

 

“I USED SO MANY WAYS TO ATTRACT YOU BUT YOU DON’T EVEN LAID YOUR EYES ON ME!!! DAMMIT!!! I’LL NEVER LET YOU GO! NEVER UNTIL I COULD TASTE YOU WHOLLY AND MAKE YOU MINE!!!”

 

His hand was on Jaejoong’s boxer waistband and ready to pull it down but he received a hard punch straight to his face caused him to be chucked out to the ground. Jaejoong raised his blurry eyes just to see a tall man standing next to him with his hand gripped tightly, trying to hold back the anger. Jaejoong flinched in frightened when his shoulder was grabbed by someone.

 

“Don’t be scared…I’m Yoochun, Yunho best friend.” He introduced himself as Jaejoong looked up to see him.

 

“YOU !!!! YOU’LL DEAD!!!” Yunho shouted out of his lung up to the limit. His body was shaking as he can be seen trying so hard not to let his anger take control his senses.

 

“Hyung…leave him to me…I’ll take care of him…go…take Jaejoong-shi home…I want to have some fun…” Changmin tapped Yunho at his shoulder while moved his feet forward and waiting no more, he grabbed that man’s collar and raised him up high to the wall till his feet can’t touch the ground.

 

“Y..Yunho…” Jaejoong called within his tears. Yunho turned around when he heard Jaejoong’s shaky voice. He hurriedly went to pull Jaejoong into his embrace. He secured Jaejoong into his chest while giving Jaejoong a kiss on his forehead.

 

“I’m so sorry I’m late…I’m so sorry…” Yunho then brought Jaejoong up into bridal style and moved to his car with Yoochun walked in front. Yoochun then drove his car with Yunho stayed at the back still holding on Jaejoong with Jaejoong on his laps; crying continuously. Yoochun’s car has been replaced with another car with its spotlight light up the dark alley where a loud thumping could be heard coming from it. Kibum stepped outside the car followed with him numerous bodyguards with a buff body ready to attack the criminal.

 

“Owh…this is so fun…It’s been a long time I did not have fun like this…” Changmin said with an expressionless face while smirking evilly. He stepped into the criminal’s body and standing proudly onto him while he’s screaming in pain.

 

“WHAT!!! IS IT HURT??? OWH COME ON…YOU’RE BLUFFFING!!! I’M LIGHT JUST LIKE A FEATHER!!!” Changmin pressed the body hardly to the ground with his feet while both of his hands staying peacefully in the pocket.

 

“Changmin-shi…” kibum called Changmin softly. Changmin turned to face him.

*************************************************************************************

 

Junsu was walking back and forth in front of manor nervously. He pressed his hands together and put his face on it praying non-stop. A car entered the gate and it revealed Yunho holding the weak and dirty Jaejoong in his hands.

 

“OMG HYUNG!!!!!” Junsu screamed while running with fast speed towards them. Yoochun then stopped Junsu with his hands tried to sooth him. The thing that he afraid the most occurred without him by Jaejoong’s side to help.

 

“Let Yunho handle Jaejoong-shi…” Yoochun spoke and they walked after them later on. Junsu was crying seeing his brother and he can’t stop cursing the one that made Jaejoong in that condition. His shirt was torn apart and Jaejoong can’t stop crying and sobbing in Yunho’s arm.

 

Yunho laid Jaejoong’s body gently on the bed as Junsu entered the room to help Jaejoong to clean up. Jaejoong screamed hysterically once Junsu’s hand touched Jaejoong’s body. He hid his body with the blanket and crouched to one corner with his eyes beamed in frightening.

 

“Hyung…it’s me, Junsu your dongsaeng…” Junsu approached him further but Jaejoong pushed him with his hand and shook his head tremendously. He pulled the blanket up to his chest and cried softly. He bit the blanket with his legs folded up to his chest.

 

“Hyung…I’m so sorry…” Junsu was crying at the edge of the bed while his mouth muttered the word sorry repeatedly. He stood up and left the room halfheartedly can’t stand to see his hyung in that condition.

 

Yunho then moved forward and stepped onto the bed but Jaejoong screamed out loud in traumatic. He used his legs to kick the blanket hoping that Yunho will go away but instead Yunho brought Jaejoong’s body into his embrace ignored the pain inflicted to his body when Jaejoong kick and punched his body.

 

“GO AWAY!!! GO AWAY!!!” Jaejoong pushed Yunho’s body away but Yunho tightened the hug. He closed his eyes letting the tears to roll out freely.

 

“Jaejoong-ahh…it’s me Yunho…I saved you..remember…?” Yunho muffled withing his tears as Jaejoong stopped from what he was doing.

 

“Y…yunho…?” Yunho nodded. He loved to hear Jaejoong’s voice but he hate to hear the voice of Jaejoong screaming weakly in frightened when only he can hear it.

 

“Y…Yunho-ah…I’m so scared…that man…he…” Jaejoong cried as he gripped tightly on Yunho’s shirt.

 

“Jaejoong-ah…I’ll make sure that he can’t touch you again…I’ll make sure that no one can touch you ever again…” Yunho put his promise as he whispered into Jaejoong’s ear and at the same time those words eased and calmed Jaejoong.

 

Yunho brought Jaejoong into his arm in bridal style lifted him up heading to the bathroom to get Jaejoong clean. He put Jaejoong down on the bathroom floor and turned the tap open let the shower burst out its water into Jaejoong’s body. He leaved Jaejoong as he pulled the curtain to cover and being a wall in between them.

 

Yunho was standing outside waiting for Jaejoong while crying silently. Jaejoong tossed away all his clothes and stared at his body. The bruises were all over the body, at both of his arms, his waist and at his thigh. Jaejoong was sobbing under the pouring shower while touching at those spot. The pain came stung as soon as he touched it. He dropped his body down to his knees and crying all over again.

 

“Jaejoong-ah…” Yunho called him softly when he heard Jaejoong cried even louder.

 

“It’s hurt Yunho…the bruises were all over my body. I hate it…I hate myself for being helpless. I hate myself…for being…this weak…what if…what if…you’re not coming and save me…I…” Jaejoong covered his face with his knee; letting the shower poured the water wetting every part of his body.

 

Yunho pushed the curtain open brought in his hand, the towel. He wrapped the towel on Jaejoong’s waist as his face was facing somewhere else and not to Jaejoong’s body. Jaejoong was surprised at his action and felt touched.

 

“Don’t misunderstand. It’s not that because you’re not beautiful or because I thought you’re dirty. But I think its better this way because…I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable…” Yunho stated the fact still did not facing Jaejoong while his hand was working on the towel till it covered jaejoong’s private part then he changed his sight to Jaejoong.

 

“I know…I understand what you mean…” Jaejoong answered when Yunho was looking at him.

 

“Is it hurt…?” Yunho asked when he saw the bruises inflicted on both of Jaejoong’s arm. Jaejoong hissed in pain as soon as Yunho touched the spot. Yunho bent down his face so that he was now an inch from Jaejoong’s arm. Yunho placed a soft kiss on the bruise as Jaejoong was chuckled didn’t expect that Yunho would do that.

 

“Is it hurt now…?” Yunho asked again and Jaejoong shook his head while smiling. Jaejoong brought his hand to caress Yunho’s cheek and saying thank you while smiling. Yunho then moved to his left arm and placed another kiss to the bruise.

 

“You know…the bruises were not only at these two parts. You can’t kiss at every part right…so will you leave the rest just like that…?” Jaejoong spoke and chuckled intend to make a joke.

 

“Will you allow me to do the same thing to the rest…? The bruises…?” Yunho asked with a serious facial expression and Jaejoong was taken aback with what he just said. Yunho was standing still waiting for Jaejoong to permit him. Jaejoong touched Yunho’s face fondly while gazing straightly into Yunho’s eyes as he nodded; allowed.

 

“This is all I can do to ease your pain…” Yunho kneeled down till his face at Jaejoong’s waist level. He then placed a sweet kiss on the bruises each sides while Jaejoong looking at him feeling touch in every second. Yunho ignored the pouring water into his body that fully clothes just to make Jaejoong feel comfortable. When Yunho finished at that Jaejoong’s waist, Jaejoong pulled the towel up to reveal his fair white thigh.

 

“Will you…?” Jaejoong asked as the bruise can be plotted at his thigh.

 

Yunho bent down slowly and with a careful steps, he placed another kiss at the bruise. When he finished doing that, he stood up and brought his finger to brush off Jaejoong’s bruises lips. Without waiting for Jaejoong to agree, Yunho moved closer and closer to place his lips on top of Jaejoog’s lips. A several lines of cuts due to be bashed to the road were created on Jaejoong’s face but still did not reduce his beauty.

 

And slowly, a soft peck was placed. However, it doesn’t stop at that instance as Yunho brushed off his lips once again and this time intimately, they cherished their kiss under the pouring water. Both of them continue to kiss each other passionately in each second. They parted as they did not get enough air and they were staring at each other. Unexpectedly Yunho hugged Jaejoong and cried hardly. Jaejoong was surprised with a sudden changed of Yunho’s attitude.

 

“I thought I couldn’t save you. I’m so scared thinking what will happen to you if I did not come right in time…You don’t know what happened back then….i was so scared…” Yunho explained within his tears. Jaejoong brushed his hand on Yunho’s back caressed it fondly and kissed Yunho’s temple repeatedly.

 

‘Jaejoong-ah…if ever you know how I felt back then when I couldn’t see anything at the alley. My eyes were killing me softly, you know…this eyes…deceived me and almost caused me to lose you…’ Yunho was talking to himself hiding the real feeling of weak and afraid in his heart. He dug the hole in his heart and buried all the unsecured feeling inside.

 

“Jaejoong-ah…can you hear the song of my heart was playing…it’s singing your name continuously…” Yunho spoke as he retreated from the hug. Jaejoong planted kissed on every part of Yunho’s face lovingly and amazed Yunho with his smile.

 

“I love you…All I know right now is…I love you…” Yunho confessed as he closed the gap in between and brushed their lips together for another kiss.

 

“I love you too…as if…I know how to continue living because of you….you own my voice, you own my heart…” Jaejoong’s heart spoke its final decision. His heart belongs to Yunho and only Yunho.

 

~The cries in your heart I can hear it…the pain in your heart I can feel it…your heart beating and tearing silently…But I can’t do nothing to cure it…except to love you endlessly in all circumstances…and be with you even if you don’t need me…I just want to be with you in a dream like love~

***********************************************************

 

A/N: next chappie i'll reveal on how Yunho, Yoochun and Changmin can be right on time to help Jaejoong. and what is meant by Yunho that his eyes almost deceived him will be revealed too...hwaiting!!!

 

And don't forget to leave me some comments and tell me what you think...i'm so sorry because this might take some times because i have trouble in acess my account in winglin and that's why i decided to just write it down once again...hopes to see my readers there in here...so subscribes me and support me...! ^_^