"Goodbye~ For Now"

~Love Is Spelled as L.O.V.E~

Dr. Sungmin closed the door carefully and took an approach to the patient’s bed. Jaejoong looked at him as soon as he heard the sound of coming footsteps.

 

“Tell me something, Jaejoong-shi…why did you do this…? Why don’t you tell them the truth…? Are you planning this from the beginning…?”Dr. Sungmin bombarded the questions one after another to Jaejoong.

 

“It just happened…”Jaejoong answered weakly.

 

“You chose your enemy over your family…do you realized that?”

 

“The truth is…I don’t recognize them at all at first…until…”Jaejoong paused.

 

“…until…?”Dr. Sungmin repeated after him in curious tone.

 

“…until Yunho was about to leave me…I had this feeling that I was about to lose someone precious to me…I had this urge to run after him…”

 

“…but you didn’t…”Dr. Sungmin finished it for Jaejoong.

 

“Look at me…”Jaejoong showed both of his hands to Dr. Sungmin.

 

“I’m miserable myself…what do you expect me to do…?”

 

“Then why do you want to keep it a secret from your family members…? They deserve to know better that Bae Suel Gi…”Dr. Sungmin doubt Jaejoong’s way of thinking.

 

“I just want some alone times for myself…they have enough problems to deal with…”

 

 “They love you, Jaejoong-shi…even if they stuck with so many problems; you’re still their priority…they love you…and Yunho-shi…”Dr. Sungmin sighed heavily.

 

“You better let you family members know about your current condition…rather than to let them to discover by themselves…”Dr. Sungmin makes some checking to Jaejoong before he leaves Jaejoong alone in the room.

 

“…and now I just want Yunho to come back to me…”Jaejoong’s muttering to himself.

 

************************************

“Are you ready Mr. Jung?”

 

“Yunho-shi…? The doctor is going to un-tie the bandage around your head…”Yunho nodded; allowing it. The doctor began to pull off the bandage.

 

“Don’t force yourself…it will sting at first…”The doctor warned Yunho in advance and Yunho once again nodded.

 

“Try open up your eyes…”

 

All eyes were on Yunho; trying to patiently waiting for the result. Just like how he was instructed, Yunho wasn’t rush but doing it slowly and gently.

 

In his eyes; he imagined that he would see Jaejoong’s face smiling at him. No scratch that; he’s been imagining and recalling Jaejoong’s face as well as his acts all the time! The operation for him was nothing compared to how much he’s missing his lover.

 

He can’t help but to spend every minutes he have to think about Jaejoong. How’s Jaejoong now? Did he do well…? Is he still not talking to anyone…? Did he miss him at all? Did he…

 

“It’s open!”Dr. Siwon cheered.

 

“Tell us Yunho…tell us the good news!”Dr. Siwon was too eager to know.

 

However, Yunho’s face lack expression caused them to greet in bitter. It seems that Yunho lost in the space.  After such a long wait for Yunho to say something; they all did almost the same thing. They took a deep breath; like they’re preparing their heart to face whatsoever result. And then…

 

“Nice to meet you, Dr. Siwon…”Yunho handed his hand to greet the surprised Dr. Siwon. Yunho’s lips curved into a smile.

 

All of them; the doctors as well as the nurses were all clapping their hands in joy. They’re celebrating the successfulness of the operation.

 

Yunho looked down to check on his own hands. Almost in disbelieved; it’s like a miracle that he can see once again. His eyes blinked when Dr. Siwon passed something into his hand. It’s his hand phone.

 

Yunho clicked it open and the tears almost burst out from his eyes as soon as his eyes lay on the phone’s screen. It’s Jaejoong’s selca. Just then he shot his eyes straight to Dr. Siwon.

 

 “How is he?”

 

“He’s doing better…”Dr. Siwon patted Yunho’s shoulder.

 

“Can’t wait to meet him already…?”Dr. Siwon teased and Yunho replied his question with a soft smile.

 

“So many things happened in such a short time…I almost couldn’t believe myself that I did find someone to share my feelings with…The perfect one on top of it…I wonder if I’m the perfect one for him too…”Yunho expressed what he really feels at that time while staring at Jaejoong’s picture.

 

“Here…”Dr. Siwon handed Yunho his hand phone.

 

“Read it…”He gestured to Yunho to read the received message from Dr. Sungmin.

 

Jaejoong-shi finally showed some respondshes not talking yetbut he seems to finally know how to express his feelingsbut mostly anything that relating to Yunho-shi…”

 

“Don’t worry Yunho-shi…by the time you return back to Korea, we can assure you that he’s the same Kim Jaejoong…talking and smiling at you like the way he used to…”Dr. Siwon never gets tired to encourage his patient.

 

“I wonder if it’s alright…I left him at the time he needs me the most…it makes me sounded so selfish…”Yunho felt unsettled.

 

“Not all people wanted their loved one to see their weak side…I believe the same thing goes to Jaejoong-shi…and besides; I think both of you really needs some spaces after what happened.”

 

 “Yea…maybe you’re right…”

 

“Take a rest…tell me if you wish to do anything…and I think I shall start preparing for your return; arranging your discharge from the hospital…it won’t take a long time…if we’re lucky; you’ll be hone after 3 days…”Yunho nodded.

 

Dr. Siwon on the other hand couldn’t able to restrain his happy feeling. His bright smile as well as his confident walk exiting the room; showed that he’s more than satisfy with the result.

 

Yunho’s hand reached for the mirror on the table next to his bed. He then makes some observation on himself. He touched his eyes slowly yet in disbelieved. He can see that’s the truth. It’s like a dream; no…it’s like he’s just waking up from a rough nightmare.

 

The moustaches becoming visible; adding up some more years to Yunho’s ages.

 

Yunho couldn’t stop smiling. He almost forgot how he looks like when he’s smiling. His day couldn’t be more happier than that.

************************

*Back at Seoul

 

Dr. Sungmin’s eyes blinked rapidly seeing what’s inside his hand.

 

“Are you serious…?”He questioned Jaejoong’s decision. Jaejoong nodded anyway.

 

“You want me to withdraw this amount of money just to give it to Seul Gi?”Jaejoong nodded again.

 

“Why…? After all what she has done to you…? You still wanna help her…?”

 

“Because I’m not her Sungmin-shi…and she’s changed now…I can see it…”Jaejoong answered honestly.

 

“I don’t know how to describe you, Jaejoong-shi...either you’re really an angel…or you’re really stupid…”Jaejoong replied with a genuine smile.

 

“Just make sure it’s out of Junsu’s knowledge…and tell Seul Gi, I don’t feel like having a debt with her…take it as something she deserves to have for spending sometimes treating me…”Dr. Sungmin shook his head before turning his back; facing the exit.

 

“Sungmin-shi…I think you should start preparing for my discharge…I’m ready now…to finish what I left…”

 

Dr. Sungmin smiled. He couldn’t agree no more. After all; he has another duty to fulfill; to reconcile two people who were separated.

 

*A Week After

 

“I never see you’re this excited Junsu-ah…”Yoochun commented.

 

“How can I not be…? Jaejoong hyung is fine and we’re waiting for Yunho hyung to arrive…everything is complete now…today is the happiest day of my life…”

 

“Why…because you’re finally can breathe…? Is that why…?”Junsu didn’t answered but it was true…

 

“Still…I couldn’t believe that Jaejoong hyung would forgive that …!”Junsu expressed his dissatisfaction as he recalled the day where Jaejoong called them just to meet Bae Seul Gi. They couldn’t respond much; too shock.

 

“…and I still couldn’t believe that Changmin would just agree with Jaejoong’s request…I wonder what’s happened to him…Jung Changmin I knew would never listen to anyone…”Yoochun’s murmured.

 

“What did you say…?”

 

“Nothing…”Yoochun gazed at the tall statue at the front.

 

“IT’S DR.SIWON!”Changmin shouted while pointing to the familiar figure; strolling the suitcase alone.

 

Their faces beamed in happiness as they’re waiting for Yunhot to appear from behind Dr. Siwon. They couldn’t wait to see the result. They knew that the operation succeeds.

 

Changmin began tip toeing to search for his hyung. Dr. SIwon had already stopped right in front of him.

 

“Dr. Siwon! Where’s my hyung…?”Changmin eagerly asked.

 

Dr. Siwon looked back but his eyes were focusing on the board. He saw the letter “now boarding”on the board blinked. He inhaled deeply before turning back to face the family of his patient.

 

“He’s not coming back…at least not for now…”Dr. Siwon spilled out the truth. They were exchanging glances except for Changmin.

 

“WHAT?!!!”

 

“He took a flight to Morocco…that’s what he told me…”Dr. Siwon took out something from his bag and walked to the puzzled Jaejoong.

 

“He asked me to give you this…”He handed a letter to Jaejoong.

 

----------------

Dear Jaejoongie…

Thanks for giving me another chance to see…and I’m sorry; I’m not coming back to you straightaway like I promised you…I want to…really want to run back to you…but you know what…once I woke up from the operation; I’ve come to realize about something…about us…

 

This whole thing; it’s not really about wanting me to see once again or not…I admit; lots of things happened to us…to you…in such a period short of times…you couldn’t even believe you have to go through all of these just to be with me…and I guess you realized about this way before me…

 

…that you’re not ready…you’re not ready to engage in a huge commitment…the fact that me being blind; added abundant of burdens on shoulders…you feels like you’re bound to take responsibility to look after me; obliged to be with me…you’re too scared that you would mess up and failed to be what I wished you to be…you feels like you don’t know who you are anymore…I knew it by now…Even the feeling of love is not enough to wash away the pain carved in your heart…

 

I’m sorry for leaving you in that condition…that’s the hardest thing for me to do…

 

Kim Jaejoong, I Jung Yunho hereby release you from all the obligations while you’re being with me…I really love you…I really do…I don’t know where will I head next but I’m sure I’ll take this opportunity to see the world…

 

If one day we’re fated to meet with each other again; I wish that at that time you’ll be mine forever…

 

Love…~ JY

 *****************

The tears slipped off Jaejoong’s eyes and fell onto the letter. Junsu hugged him from the side while cupping his mouth; trying hard to restrain the tears from falling. Junsu rubbed Jaejoong’s arm up and down repeatedly.

 

Yunho just left him…

 

“Yunho-ah...I’m sorry…”Jaejoong blurted with the tears streaming down.

 

Changmin ran hysterically hoping that he could still stop Yunho from go. He ran from one counter to another counter.

 

“HYUNG!”

 

“HYUNG!!!!!!!”

 

“Yunho-ah…I’m sorry…I was wrong…but to me…it’s only you…”Jaejoong crumpled the letter into a fist.

 

*At the same time

 

He peeked from a corner. He saw what he needed to see; the face of his love one for one last time.

 

He gripped firmly onto his ticket and the passport. He then marched towards the boarding gate.

 

“Going to French Sir…?”He nodded upon his question and showed his ticket.

 

Jaejoong-ahIm sorrygoodbye for now…”

 

*Flashback

 

“You’re serious…?”Dr. Siwon raised his voice.

 

“Don’t worry…is not like I’m going somewhere to kill myself…I will stay alive…I have to…Jaejoong is the reason for me to live…”

 

“Then why…?”

 

“Nothing big really…just giving Jaejoong some space before I tamed him back…”Yunho laughed dryly.

 

*Flashback End

 

*************************

To all my readers, I'm truly sorry...I dissappeared because I was sick...and when I thought that I finally okay; I'm still sick! This is really testing my nerve and patience...really...thanks for staying with me and please continued giving me your supports! I will reply to all ur comments...Love you all...thanks for reading! COMMENTS ARE TRULY WELCOMED!

*********************************

 

THANKS FOR READING AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED!

LOVE YUNJAE, LOVE DBSK 5 FOREVER...!