"Bonus Chapter [Final]"

~Love Is Spelled as L.O.V.E~

CHAPTER 29 : BONUS CHAPTER [FINAL]

 

 

At 8.30 in the morning, all the residents in the mansion are still in deep slumber. It’s been a week ever since they came back from their vacation. They have decided to move into one house and live together instead of living separately – the more the merrier was what they said.

 

It’s right at 9.30 in the morning when something unusual occurred that pulled them out of their sweet dream. It was the sound of baby’s crying, echoing throughout the house. It’s getting louder and louder and even harder for them to ignore.

 

 

*In Yunjae’s room:

 

“Jae…the baby…”

 

“Jae…the baby…” Yunho shook Jaejoong’s arm lightly when Jaejoong wasn’t responding to him.

 

“Ermm…I’m tired…” Jaejoong mumbled.

 

“O..kay…” They spoke with their eyes remain closed and then drifted back to sleep.

 

But the sound of the crying didn’t stop just like that.

 

“Yun…the baby…” Jaejoong nudged the sleeping Yunho.

 

 

*In Kimin’s room:

 

Their situation wasn’t much different with the Yunjae couple. They both obviously were disturbed by it.

 

“Changmin-ah…”

 

“Emmmm…” Changmin answered lazily.

 

“The baby…the baby’s crying…”

 

“Emmm…what? Okay…”

 

Still sleeping, Changmin then patted Kibum’s back, like he was cooing the baby at that time. Kibum brushed off his hand.

 

“Not me…the baby!”

 

*****

 

It wasn’t long after that when the particular word finally registered in their brains. Their eyes flew opened the moment they regained their consciousness.

 

“THE BABY?!!!”

 

They sprung up from their sleeping position and sat immediately.

 

Yunho’s eyes blinked rapidly; looking at Jaejoong. His eyes suddenly feel fresh.

 

“We don’t have a baby…” Yunho stated the matter of fact.

 

“Of course we don’t…it’s not ours…” Jaejoong pulled his legs out of the blanket and shoved his feet into the slippers. Yunho too did the same.

 

Both of them then ran out of the room to figure it out. They almost got bumped with Changmin and Kibum at the hallway; wondering the same thing like they did.

 

“It’s clearly inside our house…”

 

Yunho and Jaejoong nodded, showing their agreement with what Changmin just said.

 

“Hurry…find it! Find it!”

 

The four of them sprinted to a different direction, looking for the baby in every place possible.

 

The bathroom, the longue, the balcony, the study room, the laundry, the kitchen and so on.

 

Changmin was the first one to find the baby.

 

“GUYS! HERE! I FOUND IT! IT’S IN THE LIVING ROOM!!!” Changmin screamed. He urged everyone to come join him as quickly as they can. They appeared one by one, gathering in the living room.

 

Changmin pointed to the pink bundle on the coffee table. Holding onto their breath, and cautiously, they peeked into the bundle. They baby’s giggling upon seeing them.

 

“It’s real…”

 

They all have the same expression on their faces at that time; so surprised and so lost.

 

“Where does it come from?” Yunho asked while scratching his un-itchy head.

 

“From a womb?”

 

Yunho rolled his eyes; hearing Changmin’s silly answer.

 

The last time they checked; there was no trace of someone’s breaking in. The windows as well as the door fully locked. It’s impossible to just have someone came in and left their baby just like that, not without their supervision.

 

“Have anyone see Junsu?” Yoochun who joined them a bit late surprised to see the baby like the rest and bewildered when he couldn’t find Junsu.

 

“He’s not with you?”

 

“I couldn’t find him anywhere…” Yoochun too was amazed to find a baby in the bundle.

 

“Where does the baby come from?”

 

Jaejoong couldn’t resist it. He then carefully lifting up the bundle and cradled the baby inside his arms.

 

“Aww~ Yunnie look...he’s so cute~~!”

 

Yunho moved closer and he too just like Jaejoong couldn’t resist it. He pinched the cheek and smiled.

 

“Aww~ his skin is so soft…so soft...emmm~!” Yunho placed a peck on the baby’s cheek. Kibum wanted to join them when his eyes caught something.  

 

“Guys, look!” Kibum pointed to the blanket that was used to bundle the baby.

 

They gasped. The blanket has ‘Junsu’ name sewn on it.

 

“Now that you said it, Kibum-ah…I noticed that this blanket belongs to Junsu when he was a baby…” Jaejoong said after he analyzed it. Their parents treated it as their precious treasure and will always make sure that they were kept well.

 

“No…it can’t be, right?” Yoochun laughed nervously.

 

“Yoochun hyung…call Junsu hyung…call him…he’s probably somewhere...” Changmin suggested.

 

“Yeah Yoochun-ah…do it…he’s probably the only one who knows about this baby…” Jaejoong’s gut is telling him that something wasn’t right. He just knew it. They all waited nervously for Junsu to answer the phone.

 

Jaejoong’s attention was diverted from Yoochun to the baby’s in his arms. He felt something vibrated inside the bundle but before he could check it, the phone slid out of the bundle and fell down onto the fluffy carpet.

 

“It’s Junsu’s phone…”

 

“Oh no…” Yoochun shook his head.

 

“It can’t be right…? Just tell me that I was wrong…it’s impossible!” Yoochun couldn’t believe it.

 

From the look of everyone’s face, Yoochun could tell that he wasn’t the only one who had the extreme idea inside his head. Everyone’s thinking the exact same thing. Yunho bent down to pick up the phone and found something else underneath the coffee table. It’s a book with the title “How to be Young Again” at the front cover.

 

“How to be Young Again?!”

 

“What the hell? There’s no way Junsu wanted to be THIS young?!”

 

They exchanged glances with each other. It’s too much for it to be coincidence and not to mention ridiculous. There’s no way such a thing could really happened to someone. But no matter how they tried to deny it, all the evidences were pointing out to one direction – that the baby’s Jaejoong’s cradling might be Junsu.

 

Yoochun flopped down on the couch; trying to comprehend the whole situation.

 

“We fought last night but I don’t remember what we’re fighting about…I was too damn tired to hear what he’s saying…” Yoochun started to blame himself. Jaejoong sat down next to Yoochun. Kibum took the baby out of Jaejoong’s embrace.

 

“We all are…how can we not be…we held an awesome housewarming party last night…look at all the mess and the amount of the trash…” They scanned the view of their surrounding; burst into a soft chuckle soon after that.

 

“Yeah…now we have so many things to clean up and not to forget this baby…”  Yunho reminded.

 

“Now when I look at the mess…being a baby probably a better idea…”

 

They all laughed at Changmin’s remarks. Then a heavy sighs emitted from their lips. There was a pregnant silence filled up the air as they were all in their deep thought; thinking of a solution if there is any.

 

“Look! We shouldn’t easily agree to this conclusion. There’s still a possibility that this baby isn’t Junsu.” Jaejoong had all eyes staring at him.

 

“There are so many things that we need to deal with and there are six of us…”

 

“5 of us excluding Junsu…” Yunho corrected.

 

“…5 of us…and we need to divide into several groups…2 people to clean up the house, 1 person to do some shopping - the groceries and most importantly the baby’s stuffs, 1 person to find Junsu, and another 1 to look after the baby…that’s for now, the rest…we’ll figure out later…”

 

“I’ll find Junsu…” Yoochun raised his hand and went upstairs to take a shower. He gave anyone no choice to argue anything.

 

“I’ll do the shopping…Jae hyung, give me the list, please…” Changmin volunteered.

 

“Baby formula, baby clothes, the diapers, the bottle…” Jaejoong started listing down everything.

 

“I get it…I get it…everything that’s necessary for the baby…basically, just buy everything…” Changmin started to feel regret, volunteering for the shopping. It doesn’t look as easy as it sound. Jaejoong nodded.

 

“…and please make it fast…he’s hungry and he can be pretty annoying when he’s crying…”

 

“Kibummie…you wanted to look after the baby?” Jaejoong asked, seeing how Kibum grew fond to the baby.

 

“Just look after him, right…?”

 

“Yeah…for now…play with him, try to put him to sleep if possible…we don’t have anything that we can feed him, right now… except for a plain water and soju…though soju look pretty much just like the milk from the outside, I think the plain water would be a better choice compared to soju if we’re REALLY desperate…and even the grown up version of Junsu wouldn’t drink alcohol…”  Jaejoong ended it with a long sigh.

 

“Yun…we’re in charge of the house…”

 

Jaejoong and Yunho just started cleaning up when Yoochun came down from the stairs; heading straight to the kitchen. He opened up the fridge and poured the juice into the glass.

 

“Are you okay, Yoochun-ah…?” Yunho’s voice sounded so concern. He knew Yoochun blamed himself for everything but he wished that Yoochun could still think rationally. That’s what they need right now. Yoochun replied with a brief smile.

 

“I would be fine…” He drank the juice in one gulp and moved briskly towards the door; grabbing the car key in the midst and waved them goodbye.

 

“I’ll be back soon!”

 

“He will be fine, Yunho-ah…I trust Yoochun with my life…” Jaejoong ran his hand on Yunho’s muscular arm up and down; ensuring him.

 

*****

 

Yoochun and Changmin have been gone for an hour and there’s no sign for them to come home yet. Yunho and Jaejoong were finally done with the cleaning after such a hard work. Yunho brought the trash bags to the front and dumped them with the rest. Jaejoong on the other hand occupied himself with the laundry; cleaning up their clothes and hang them to dry.

 

“Okay…done…now all I have to do is just wait for Changmin to return and start cooking…” Jaejoong brushed his hands together and massaged the back of his neck.

 

He then made his way towards the living room to check for the baby and his lips quirked in smile seeing that both Kibum and the baby are sound asleep.

 

“Kibum must be really tired; handling the baby…” Yunho commented, standing next to his lover. Jaejoong agreed.

 

“Now I really hope that Changmin would come home soon…”

 

“You should have some rest too, Jaejoongie…” Yunho gently grasped him by both arms. His hands moved to his shoulders, gently massaging them. Jaejoong swallowed his moan of pleasure. Jaejoong then closed his eyes as Yunho’s hands worked on his sore muscles. Yunho moved closer to Jaejoong as his fingers the back of his neck.

 

“I don’t know you’re good with massage too…” Jaejoong praised. Yunho chuckled.

 

Another pleasure moan emitted from Jaejoong’s red lips. His head lolled at the exquisite sensation. He leaned against Yunho’s broad chest and enjoyed the good treatment from Yunho.

 

“Aahhh…that’s good…”

 

*Cough *Cough

 

Yunho and Jaejoong threw a look at Kibum.

 

“You know…that’s not a good education for the baby…” Kibum teased.

 

“I have nothing to worry about…I believe Junsu has done more than that…” Yunho laughed at Jaejoong’s answer. Jaejoong wrapped his arms around Yunho as Yunho tightened the hug.

 

The baby’s giggle drew their attention back to him.

 

“Does he understand what I’ve just said…?” Jaejoong questioned at the sudden giggle with his knitted eyebrows.

 

“N-nope, I don’t think so…but he just peed on me…” Kibum answered through his gritted teeth.

 

“Oww…”

 

“Oww…” Jaejoong hissed.

 

“Bathroom now…go to the bathroom now…” Jaejoong helped Kibum to stand and pushed his back with his two hands; heading towards the bathroom.

 

“I’m back!” Changmin threw the shoes hastily while carrying lots of shopping bags inside his two skinny hands.

 

“Oh glad that you’re back, Changmin-ah!” Jaejoong heaved a grateful sigh.

 

“Hyung…I need some helps…” Yunho ran to lend a hand to his dongsaeng. Changmin dropped the shopping bags on the floor and wore the flip flop to get back to the car.

 

“There’s more at the back seat!”

 

Yunho lifted up everything and dropped them on the counter. He jogged straight to the car soon after that.

 

Jaejoong and Kibum came back with the baby after finished with the cleaning up. The baby was covered with nothing but the polo shirt. Kibum placed the baby on top of the counter while Jaejoong’s rummaging the shopping bags, looking for the diapers and the clothes.

 

“KIbum-ah…that’s my polo shirt~!” Changmin whined helplessly seeing his favorite shirt was used as the replacement of the diaper.

 

“Sorry honey… I could find nothing except for this shirt… I just grab it out of the reflex…” Kibum sent an apologetic look.

 

“KIbum-ah…hold the hands and the legs…” The baby doesn’t stop moving. Jaejoong instructed so that he can put on the diaper.

 

“It doesn’t fit…Changmin-ah! It’s the wrong size…!” Jaejoong alarmed. The baby started to grumble; feeling uncomfortable.

 

“Really? It’s just a small baby so I picked the smaller size…” Changmin exchanged place with Jaejoong and stood in front of the baby. He tried to put it on and it indeed doesn’t fit.

 

“Arrgghhh… he has a big doesn’t he …?” Changmin finally realized.

 

“OMO!!!”

 

Jaejoong and Kibum covered their mouth when the ‘little Junsu’ spurting out the pee and it was aiming perfectly right on Changmin’s face. Changmin froze at his spot and his lips quivered. Some of it even splashed into Changmin’s mouth. The baby’s giggling in victory after he finished it.

 

It took Changmin 5 minutes to recover from the shock.

 

“I’ll go and buy a new one…” He spat it out exasperatedly and walked away. The frustration was all over his face. Kibum followed Changmin to the sink and helped him to clean up his face.

 

Jaejoong and Yunho couldn’t help but feel sorry for Changmin. What they can expect from an innocent baby? He’s probably feeling cold after being left on the counter. Jaejoong used the wet tissue to clean up the mess. He then used the clean towel to wrap the baby’s while they waiting for Changmin to bring them the new diapers.

 

Changmin had gone to buy the new diapers accompanied by Kibum. Jaejoong left the baby in Yunho’s care while he’s running in the kitchen, preparing them the lunch.  They missed their breakfast and have nothing ever since they woke up.

 

“I’m back…” Yoochun entered the house like a zombie; very weak physically and mentally.

 

“Couldn’t find him?” Yunho guessed.

 

“I’ve searched at every place. He’s not at the company, not in the previous houses and not at his friends…or other places…” Yoochun threw his body to lie next to Yunho on the couch. He eyed the baby on Yunho’s laps.

 

“He’s really Junsu, isn’t he?”

 

Yunho didn’t know how to react to Yoochun’s question. The baby did resemble Junsu in so many things but he still couldn’t give a definite answer to his friend.

 

“He probably hates me very much…”  

 

“Try holding him…”

 

Yoochun looked at Yunho; doubted the idea but since Yunho insisted, Yoochun finally agreed. The baby exchanged hand and Yoochun cradled him lovingly, inside his embrace.  He gazed deeply into the baby’s eyes; the tears rolled down and fell on top of baby’s cheek.

 

“I’m sorry, Junsu-ah…I’m really sorry…I didn’t mean to ignore you…” The tears continued streaming down from Yoochun’s eyes.

 

The baby began to sob like he could understand what Yoochun just saying. He then cried along with Yoochun and even louder than him. Jaejoong rushed towards the living room; bring along with him a bottle of milk.

 

“He hates me, doesn’t he?”

 

“He just hungry, Yoochun-ah…” Jaejoong passed the bottle into Yoochun’s hand, teaching him how to feed the baby. Jaejoong gestured to Yunho; asking him to accompany him at the kitchen and leave Yoochun with the baby.

 

Changmin and Kibum came back 15 minutes later just to watch Yoochun’s crying silently on the couch while feeding the baby.

 

“I’m sorry, Junsu-ah…I’m really sorry…I love you so much…and I didn’t mean to treat you like that…”

 

“Hyung…I believe there’s an explanation for all of this…we could work something out…” Changmin rubbed Yoochun’s back; giving him some encouragement.  The truth is, he too doesn’t have any idea how they could turn it back to the original state but he tried hard to make it sound convincing – at least to Yoochun.

 

“What are you guys doing?” A familiar voice interrupted their moment.

 

“W-wait…the baby can talk?” But the baby’s already sleeping.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

They threw their gaze to the other direction.

 

“JUNSU?!!!!!”

 

“Owh you found the baby!” Junsu shrieked excitedly; running towards the baby – oblivious with their situation.

 

He knelt down in front of Yoochun and heaved a relief sigh.

 

“Aah I’m glad he’s fine!” Junsu sat down on the floor; smiling gladly.  He looked around and finally noticed the intense look everyone’s sending at him.

 

“W-what? What’s wrong?!”

 

“What do you mean, we found him?! The baby was left on the FREAKING COFFEE TABLE for God sake! It’s lucky that he doesn’t roll down!” Jaejoong raised his voice.

 

“OMG! He’s not injured, right?” Junsu cupped his face; freaking out. All of them looked at him in disbelieved.

 

“Whose baby is this?” we all thought that this baby is YOU!” Jaejoong stressed out the word you.

 

“W-wait what?! It’s ridiculous! How you guys can came up with such idea?!” Junsu scoffed.

 

“Well I don’t know…we found the baby in the blanket with your name on it…your phone’s in the bundle…we found THIS book nearby him…” Jaejoong showed the book they found to Junsu.

 

Yoochun brushed off the tears with his palm.

 

“You! Where have you been?! I’ve been looking for you all in day long…at every FREAKING place!” Yoochun let out his dissatisfaction.

 

“I-I can explain…” Junsu stammered. He raised both of his hands; like he was defending himself from being attacked.

 

“THEN START EXPLAINING NOW!”

 

Junsu’s body jerked in surprised. 

 

“This baby is Heechul hyung’s baby. He dropped this baby last night, during our housewarming party; asking for us to look after him for a day…”

 

“Heechul hyung?” the name sounded so familiar to Jaejoong’s ears.

 

“Yes…Heechul hyung…our cousin, Heechul hyung… he said he wanted a day off from his baby, if not he will be crazy for real…!”

 

“How can he say like that about his own baby…?” Yoochun butted in.

 

“Well…I might have exaggerating a little bit. But he sounded so desperate and I can’t just say no to him. He just wanted a day off for himself – do nothing but to spoil himself and that’s book belongs to him too…”

 

“The point is…I was about to tell you guys about this baby but you guys just went straight to bed without hearing me out…I then went to ask Yoochun for help but he just yelled at me and asked me to get out!”

 

All eyes then shifted to Yoochun; sending him a death glare.

 

“Like I said…I don’t even remember what we’re arguing about! I’m so tired!” Yoochun retorted.

 

“I ended up asking for Jun Ki hyung for help…it was all good but I spent the night without even sleeping – taking after him…I came back here just to realize that I’ve left my phone somewhere and went out again to search for it; totally forgotten about the baby…I don’t know when but I dozed off in the car at the parking basement…when I woke up, I remember about the baby but I don’t remember where I left him…I’ve been searching for the baby all over the place…” Junsu elaborated.

 

“And the blanket?”

 

Junsu rolled his eyes upon the question.

 

“The baby peed on me…so Jun Ki hyung just gave me that blanket…” Junsu answered flatly.

 

“I went through the hell and only Jun Ki hyung was there for me…do you know how it feels like?” Junsu was on the verge of tearing up.

 

At the end of the day; the 5 of them were down on their knees asking Junsu for his forgiveness. But Junsu was too tired to even think about it.

 

Its 5 minutes to 6 p.m when Heechul came to pick up his baby. He left them with an abundant of thanks and not to forget an abundant of shopping bags – gifts from them.

 

*****

 

It was a hectic and not to mention a chaotic day for them. Yunho laid down on the floor at the living room; staring at the white plain ceiling. Jaejoong came and joined him by lying down as well; with his head rested on top of Yunho’s firm chest.

 

“You smelled like ddokbokki…” Yunho said while playing with Jaejoong’s hairs. Jaejoong just smiled while hugging onto Yunho’s arm.

 

“Wanna have a baby together, Jaejoong-shi?”

 

Jaejoong turned his head to look at Yunho and nodded excitedly; acting like he was just accepted a proposal from him.

 

“But not for now…in the future, I do want it…but for now, I just wanna enjoy every second with you…” Jaejoong voiced what’s in his heart.

 

Yunho kissed Jaejoong’s head.

 

“And I just wanna spend my time to spoil you, Jaejoongie - my baby…”

 

Jaejoong giggled; hearing Yunho’s sweet talk.

 

They continued to lie there for hours; talking about their plan for the future together. One thing for sure, the love wasn’t necessary be expressed verbally and for them, it’s enough to have their hearts speak the same thing.

 

[END]

 

*******

A/N: It's finally an end...*bow* thanks for all your supports and forgive me for all the mistake i've done...I'm learning and ur comments gave me a real strenght to work harder...thanks ^^