"Finally Together"

~Love Is Spelled as L.O.V.E~

 

“Is it true…? Yoochun said Yunho’s here…?!” Jaejoong asked Changmin excitedly.

 

“Yeah…he’s in the car…” Changmin pointed to the car.

 

“W-wait Jaejoong hyung…” Changmin wasn’t even finish with the talking when Jaejoong dashed out of the gate heading straight to the car-bare feet.

 

“At least wear the slipper first!” Changmin shouted.  

 

Jaejoong sat on the car seat sideway; with his legs stick out. He looked down on his laps. He was holding onto a smart phone in his hand.

 

“He’s gone…” Jaejoong uttered weakly to them; seeing them approaching.

 

“Eh…?”

 

Jaejoong passed the hand phone to Changmin.

 

“Yunho hyung’s phone…?”

 

Jaejoong nodded. The three of them gathered together to read the content of the message.

 

“I’ll come back to you…soon…! Please forgive me and wait just a little bit more…I’ll call you”

 

Changmin looked at Jaejoong then back to the phone.

 

“What the hell!”

 

*****

 

*KNOCK! *KNOCK! *KNOCK!

 

Junsu pushed the door and saw Jaejoong’s standing at the window pane with folded arms; watching the scenery outside.

 

“Hyung…are you okay…?” Junsu restrained himself from showing how worried he is at that time.

 

Jaejoong’s eyes were shifted at his dongsaeng who’s standing at the door frame. Jaejoong tucked the strand of his locks at the back of his ear and nodded weakly.

 

“I’m fine…I just can’t really sleep…” Jaejoong did try to smile but he doesn’t know how it turned out. He was hoping that it will look pretty convincing in Junsu’s eyes.

 

Junsu sat on the bed and said nothing more. The cold breezy winds sneaked through an open window along with Jaejoong’s continuous sighs.

 

“Junsu-ah…he will come back to me, right…?”

 

“OF COURSE! He LOVES you, hyung! He will surely come back to you SOON!”

 

Jaejoong laughed at Junsu’s spontaneous answer. He sighed again but a relief sigh. He was glad that he has Junsu, his childish yet innocent side never failed to make him smile.

 

He threw his sight outside the window, pondering.  

 

“I know it by now…compared to the ‘me’ now than the ‘me’ in the past; ‘me’ in the past is happier than the ‘me’ now even when I can’t talk…because Yunho was there…” Jaejoong turned his body around to face Junsu. He ran his hand against his arm up and down repetitively.

 

“…because Yunho was there, everything felt so right…like nothing could go wrong, like I’m unbreakable…but now; even breathing is the hardest thing to do…”  

 

“Hyung…I’m sorry that I’ve kept it a secret about that man…we just never expected that he would go that far…”

 

“It’s fine Junsu-ah…”

 

“It’s really creepy isn’t? To have a stranger snuck in and snuck out of our house; stealing your things and probably living here secretly…I can understand why you wanted to throw everything out…”

 

“It’s gross! But then it’s my fault too…I put the spare key in the post box…well, it was meant for Yunho...”

 

Junsu fell so deep in his thought after hearing what Jaejoong just said. And then his face suddenly brightened up.

 

“Hyung…come here…” Junsu patted the bed; inviting Jaejoong to come.

 

“I’ll sing to you…I’ll sing to you to sleep…like before…”

 

“Hhmmm?” Jaejoong twitched his eyebrows.

 

“Come…hurry up…~!” Junsu pulled Jaejoong’s hand; urging his hyung cutely.

 

Jaejoong accepted it with a laugh.

 

*****

 

Changmin picked up the letter that he received from Kibum which he left it on the table unopened before.

 

He opened it up.

 

---------

Min,

 

I know you would do great even without me accompanying next to you…but I wanted to tell you…I’ve travelled to so many places and did so many things that I’ve never do before…but still; it could never heal the loneliness resides in my heart…

 

I miss you…

 

Happy anniversary…

 

From: Your wifey

 

---------

 

“Anniversary, huh…”

 

Changmin almost forgot about it. He then checked the date and burst into a light chuckle when he realized that it was tomorrow.

 

He speed dialed Kibum’s number and waited for the other to pick up.

 

“Have you calculated everything…? The dates, days and my temper…?”

 

Kibum’s voice laughing as a response resonated into Changmin’s ear.

 

“Yunho hyung is back…” Changmin informed.

 

“Seriously…?” 

 

“Hmm…though he left again when we took our eyes off him…and…” There was a long gap in between. Changmin’s battling whether or not to tell Kibum about it.

 

“…and…?”

 

“…and…I met my real father…it’s not that important…I told him that his son is dead…”

 

Kibum didn’t say anything afterwards but listening.

 

“I don’t wanna have anything to do with him…but meeting him, makes me pondering about everything…about Yunho hyung and Jaejoong hyung…about us…”

 

The silence once again filled in. Changmin took a deep breath like he was about to say something important. Kibum waited patiently on the other line.

 

“You are my first love…and you will always be my only love, Kibum-ah…happy anniversary…”

 

Luckily for Changmin that Kibum was unable to see him at that time and if not; Kibum would probably have a strongest point to throughout their life. His face turned chili red; feeling embarrassed due to his blunt confession.

 

But then again; it’s lucky for Kibum too that Changmin couldn’t see him. He’s blushing madly and feeling like jumping around; celebrating it.

 

Kibum knew that it’s hard for Changmin to express what he really feels but he can be really sweet at times.

 

*****

Excusing herself from the customers for a while; Seul Gi walked Jaejoong to the front door of her newly opened flower shop.  

 

“Are you sure you don’t want me to send you…? It would be lucky if you could catch the bus right in time and if not; you probably have to wait for an hour just to get back to town…” Seul Gi kindly reoffered.   

 

Jaejoong shook his head; rejecting.

 

“You have the customers to tend to…and besides, I’m not in rush to get back to villa…It’s not like I can come here every day so I intended to look around first…”

 

Seul Gi nodded her head but still she was a bit worried to let Jaejoong go by himself. Jaejoong’s not used to the surrounding and she was afraid that he might get lost because of it.

 

“I don’t expect you to come here alone…and you’re not even driving here…”

 

“I drove from Seoul indeed but I left my car at the villa…I don’t know the way to come here so that’s why I took the public transport instead…” Jaejoong explained calmly.

 

“Seul Gi-ah…I would be fine…” He reassured.

 

“Call me if anything happens…call me if you’re tried waiting…” Seul Gi reminded and she sounded almost like a mother to Jaejoong.

 

“Yeah…yeah…don’t worry…I would…okay…”

 

Seul Gi halfheartedly bid Jaejoong goodbye.   

 

 

*Jaejoong’s POV

 

One week has passed but Yunho never call me once like he promised to. The level of frustration has thickening up day by day.

 

“Who the hell he thinks he is…? Treating me like this…” I breathed out and huffed.

 

I looked up at the blue sky. It looks so peaceful. If only my heart is as peaceful as the sky up above. Sighing heavily, I trailed down to my feet.

 

“Well…at least I have these pretty flowers…” My lips curved into a slight smile; seeing the fresh flower bouquet in my hand.

 

I just came back from visiting Seul Gi’s flower shop. She looks even better since the last time we met. Changmin went berserk when I told him that I insisted to meet Seul Gi alone. He’s even lecturing me about how he’s responsible to take care of me until Yunho return.

 

“Changminnie…Changminnie…you’re so cute…”

 

He must be happy with Kibum right now. Even the coldhearted Changmin couldn’t live without the one he loves.Changmin had decided to go to America; after Kibum. He should do that long time ago but he’s not the one that should be blamed. I should.

 

 “I know I was harsh on him lots of times…I put my pride at the first line and he continued to support me nevertheless…but then again, I’m not that strong when he’s not here with me…”

 

Changmin left me with a heavy heart. He only agreed to go after I convinced him that I would be fine and that I will call him if anything happens.

 

I reached at the bus stop after taking a long stroll. I rested my back against the sign board. The breezy winds came in greeting me; brush through my face gently. I inhaled deeply; cherish the moment. The weather is definitely different at countryside compared to the busy Seoul.

 

“Yunho-ah…I miss you…” I uttered it with a genuine feeling.

 

I must be crazy to talk like this but I was hoping that the winds can bring my message to him. As ridiculous as it may sound but I was hoping that he could hear this.

 

“Yunho-ah...ever since you left me; I’ve been thinking a lot…I’ve been waiting for you every single day and every single night without fail…my ears titled at the sound of someone’s footsteps; hoping badly that you would come out and stand in front of me…”

 

It’s so embarrassing when I remember that cried a lot too…I miss him so much and because I couldn’t do nothing, crying seems to be the only option left at that time…I’ve been wishing to meet him to everything that I saw…to those countless stars; to the moon; to the winds; to the rainbows…to the extent that I feel ashamed to look at them anymore…because they hold so many secret about me…

 

“But as time flows, I wished for something lesser and lesser…Yunho-ah…if you can’t see the world, I wanna be your eyes…when you started to feel tired to face this world, I wanna be your strength…these words; if only I could say it back then…then…” I gulped down; swallowing hard.

 

“…then you would be here; standing next to me…” The tears that were pooling at the corner of my eyes fell down at the end of my sentence.

 

*End Jaejoong’s POV

 

 

“If I’m standing next to you right now…? What would you do…?”

 

Jaejoong’s eyes widened; surprised to hear another voice other than him. His heart raced. That voice, he knows that voice too well. Jaejoong held his chest. It seems like his heart hammering in his chest.

 

“Y-Yunho?”

 

Jaejoong closed his eyes tightly; afraid to hear ‘no’ as the answer. Or even worst; it’s just another part of his imagination. At this point of his life; he rather has his heart crushed and stand up back to face the reality, than be given another false hope.

 

Unfortunately there wasn’t any answer to his question.

 

‘So I'm hearing things…’ that’s what Jaejoong came up with, along with a deep breath encouraging himself that he would be alright.

 

“Jaejoong-ah…”

 

Jaejoong’s eyes flew open. He almost dropped down to his knees when he saw Yunho’s standing in front of him.

 

“Y-Yunho…?” Jaejoong’s eyes skimmed Yunho from head to toe. His pulse quickened, seeing the smile flashed on Yunho’s face along with a nod.

 

Jaejoong wanna look Yunho from a closer view but he couldn’t even lift his one foot. His knees wobbled; apparently couldn’t handle well with the shock.

 

It’s like Yunho could read his thought; Yunho moved closer to him and gently grasped him by both arms. Jaejoong’s fingertips Yunho’s forehead and then down across his cheek. Jaejoong wasn’t finished. Yunho just allowed him to do whatever he wanted to do to him. He traced the curve of Yunho’s ear and trailed his fingers down the column of his neck to his broad shoulders.

 

Jaejoong found his head rested comfortably against Yunho’s broad chest. He could hear the beat of Yunho’s heart; a little out of ordinary just like his own heart.

 

“It’s really you…” he said slowly.

 

Yunho wrapped his arms around Jaejoong and planted a kiss on Jaejoong’s forehead.

 

“I’m sorry…I’m sorry, Jaejoong-ah…”

 

“You come back to me, finally…”

 

“As long as I’m breathing, I would never leave you again…”  

 

Jaejoong looked up to meet Yunho’s sincere eyes and right at the same time; Yunho’s gaze fell to Jaejoong’s mouth. His desire’s building up now that Jaejoong’s finally in his arms. He turned Jaejoong’s body around only to land his lips clamping against Jaejoong’s red one. Jaejoong accepted it gladly.

 

The kiss was demanding, so soft yet so sensuous. How much they wanted to redeem the lost and the deprivation they felt all in once. They didn’t want to let go.

 

Meanwhile; a car slowed down on the other side of the road. Seul Gi pulled a break and parked her car on the sideway.

 

“Well…I guess I have nothing to worry now…” Seul Gi shook her head followed with a meaningful smile after witnessing the scene.

 

*****

 

“Yunho-ah…how did you know that I’m here…?” Jaejoong innocently asked as they walked hand in hand; enjoying the last view before they get back to the villa.

 

Yunho’s steps died as he remembered something.

 

“Well…remember when I said that I would never leave you just now…?”

 

Jaejoong nodded.

 

“I guess I have to rephrase it. Technically, I never leave you…I follow you everywhere like an expert stalker…” A proud grin flashed on Yunho’s face.

 

“You did leave me…when you left your phone in the car. I was so overwhelming that I finally able to see you…but you stepped on my hope again and again…”

 

“T-that…”

 

Yunho’s mind flew back to that incident. The truth is he did go and meet Changmin to explain to his dongsaeng about his sudden disappearance.

 

“YAHH!!! What are you up to, hyung?!!! How could you do that to Jaejoong hyung!!! Are you that happy making him miserable?!”

 

Changmin’s furious punch almost got a hit on his cheekbone if not because his fast reflex.

 

“Listen to me…I have my own reason for doing that…”

 

“WHAT?!!!”

 

“It’s because...well…I just couldn’t…I just couldn’t meet Jaejoong in that appearance!!! I want to look handsome and perfect in front of him and not like a homeless beggar…”

 

“W-what?!”

 

“Yunho?”

 

"Yunho?" Jaejoong shook his hand. Jaejoong waited but Yunho didn’t elaborate.

 

“That’s…” Yunho rubbed his chin, battling whether or not to tell Jaejoong about it.  

“…nothing…”

 

“What?”

 

“Let’s go back to the villa…” Yunho tried to change the subject in an attempt to distract Jaejoong’s focus by pulling his hand, running towards his car.

 

Yunho pushed Jaejoong to enter the car forcefully. He then ran towards the driver side, sitting behind the steering wheel and closed the door.

 

“Yunho-ah!” Jaejoong screamed.

 

“Like I thought...kiss wasn’t enough to fulfill it…” Yunho glanced at Jaejoong as he said then started the engine.

 

“W-what…?” Jaejoong blinked; a bit lost.

 

“I wonder how does the bed feel…?” Yunho smiled slyly.

 

“O-owh…” Jaejoong blushed when it finally hit him.

 

“…but then it would take 1 hour and half ride just to get to the villa…I don’t think I can wait that long…” Yunho bit his lips.

 

“Well…we have the back seat…”  

 

“YAHH!!!!!” Jaejoong retorted. He smacked Yunho’s arms.

 

“What? We should take advantage of this place...its deserted place…we hardly meet people around here…” Yunho continued to tease Jaejoong.

 

His laugh then erupted a moment later, seeing Jaejoong’s face turning into a hot red.

 

“YAAAHHH!!!!!”

 

“But seriously, Jaejoong-ah…I can’t wait that long…well, I should drive fast then…” Yunho stepped onto the accelerator.

 

“Okay! Okay!” Jaejoong shrieked. His heart almost dropped when the car lurched forward.

 

“Really?” Yunho’s testing him. He then laughed again.

 

“YAAHHH!!! JUNG YUNHO!!!!”

 

*****************

 

A/N: Please forgive me for the lousy update...and sadly, this fic is coming to an end...*bows*... 

 

Lacie56 > He felt gross and that's why he wanted to throw everything out...thanks for reading ^^

chu_david > Jae forgive him nevertheless...he loves Yunho, that's why...thanks for reading ^^

byul_mi > and I'm super duper sorry for making you wait that long...for the last update and so on...forgive me...yeah yunjae finally met...thanks for reading ^^

yunjaemrcnn > yeah...I'm back...*bows* sorry for making you wait...i'm such a lousy author... T_T sorry ne~ thanks for reading ^^

SummerSky > Jaejoong feels happy? i guess...huhu...thanks for reading ^^

mjjejae_mira > yeah that's right...he thought that Jae was his son...*nod* *nod* thanks for reading^^

aenkr28 > another update for you, dear...thanks for reading ^^

AshuraYu > here's another update and another chappie...i'll try to update fast for another...please forgive me and thanks for reading ^^

CinqLuna > *bows* I'm sorry...i know that...I'm sorry that you have to re-read it...T_T..thanks for reading^^

 

COMMENTS ARE MOST  WELCOMED!