Protecting You

~Love Is Spelled as L.O.V.E~

“Then show us your medication report…Show us that you’re not a color blind as what people accused you to be…” One shareholder suggested. Everyone was waiting for Yunho to defend himself.

 

“I’m so sorry Mr.Bae…but we can’t do that…the medical report can’t be revealed easily…it’s a confidential thing.” Yoochun broke the silence.

 

“Hyung…” Changmin called Yunho who showed no reaction since the meeting started.

 

“I can prove it to you that it’s a false accusation…but before that…” Yunho blurted out. All eyes were giving attention on the owner of the company.

 

“Hyung…” Changmin called him again expect that this is not a joke.

 

“But before that I want to introduce to you, our…a very talented young designer that will replace all the former designers place…” All the shareholders changed the glances with each other except Changmin and Yoochun. They knew where Yunho up to, but they never asked for Jaejoong agreement at all.

 

“Min…Call him…please…” Yunho now back at his leader attitude. Changmin was clueless whether or not this will be the right decision to do but still he followed the order from his brother. He put the trust on Yunho right now.

 

“Wait…only A DESIGNER? How can he possibly capable to replace all the former designers…? Don’t make a joke right here Mr Jung…”A person who was sitting at the end of the row was questioning Yunho’s decision right now. He was the youngest from all the shareholders in the meeting room.

 

“Do you see I’m laughing right now…?” Yunho asked him. He shot a death glare to that particular shareholder making his body shrink in an instant.

 

 

*Meantime

“And I felt like I’ve seen you somewhere…” The files Jaejoong held slipped down back onto the table; scattered.

 

“Are you new here…?” She asked Jaejoong again while moving her feet approaching Jaejoong. She eyed Jaejoong up and down several times while walking circling Jaejoong.

 

“Seriously…have we met before…? Because you’re too familiar…” Jaejoong shook his head slowly. He can feel the cold sweat was created on his forehead thoughtit was cold in Yunho’s office at that time. Her stared making Jaejoong shivered.

 

“Then who are you…? What are you doing here..?” She raised her voice a bit treating Jaejoong like Jaejoong just out from the prison; guilty.

 

“Jaejoong hyung!” The door cracked opened and revealed the very tall Changmin. Just like a reflex, Jaejoong ran towards Changmin and hid behind him while gripping on Changmin’s arm tightly.

 

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” Changmin shouted out loud the moment he saw Yunho ex-girlfriend; Sunny.

 

“Min! How could you treat me like this…I’m Yunho’s girlfriend..! And Who is that girl?!” She pointed to the scared Jaejoong. Jaejoong tightened the grip at Changmin’s arm asking for protection as he using Changmin as a shield.

 

“NO YOU’RE NOT! NOT ANYMORE! Get out from this office!” Changmin pushed Sunny forcefully to go out from the office.

 

“OUCHHH MIN! THAT’S HURT! LET GO OF ME!” Sunny wriggled trying to escape from the raging anger Changmin. Jaejoong who was stood up at the corner of the room didn’t know what to do.

 

“Min…what are you doing…?” Someone appeared from Jaejoong behind. It was Kibum. He eyed at Changmin suspiciously and somehow his action made Jaejoong wonder what is going on between them actually. Because this is the first time he heard Kibum called Changmin like that.

 

*************************************************************************************

“This is my company…I’m the founder of it and I’m the one who hold the high share for this company…if I want I could buy all of your shares too and throw you guys out from this company making all of you jobless for as long as I want…”

 

Changmin entered the meeting room but this time together with Jaejoong following from behind with his head lowered down. Everyone was paying attention to him right now.

 

“Is he the new designer…?” Someone asked Yunho to ensure it. Jaejoong gazed at Yunho and so does Yunho. Yunho ‘s eyes that was blazing in fury just now changed into a soft one once he laid his eyes on Jaejoong.

 

“Yes…” Everyone in the meeting room started whispering to one another while Jaejoong just looking at Yunho.

 

“Trust me…I know what I’m doing…I need you…to be always by my side…” Jaejoong was holding onto Yunho’s hand tightly with the scared feeling that unable to leave his body. Yunho tightened the hold and twitched Jaejoong’s hand a bit while sending a loveable smile to Jaejoong. The smile that only Jaejoong could see.

 

“I think I’ve seen you somewhere before…” One of the shareholders spoke and dragged all the attention to Jaejoong once again…” He was in deep thinking when Yoochun rushed bursting into the meeting room in panic.

 

“Yunho…I don’t know what happened but it seems like all the reporters gathered outside of our company; ready to attack us…” Yoochun whispered. Yunho together with Changmin led their feet to the window pane looking at the chaos created outside. A huge group of reporters were now surrounding the company.

 

“OMO! LOOK! My wife sent me a message asking whether or not Kim Jaejoong the top star that disappeared long time ago is here…because…” He stopped and spazzed off. His trailed off to look at Jaejoong.

 

“You really are Kim Jaejoong am I right…?” He stood up and moved on closer to Jaejoong who shunned himself off the attentions. The loud gasp heard throughout the meeting room. Everyone competed to get to Jaejoong and circling the pretty man.

 

“Yun…I’m scared…” Jaejoong was whispering when Yunho’s out of his sight.

 

“WHAT THE HELL!!!! MOVE AWAY!!!” Filled with the raging anger seeing them, Yunho snapped. Yunho pushed through the group and held on Jaejoong’s hand as he gritted onto his teeth while looking at the shareholders. At the same time, his phone is ringing loudly broke the tense moment. It was from Junsu.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING…? HOW THEY POSSIBLY KNOW THAT HE’S WITH YOU?!!!! JUNG YUNHO! YOU HAVE PROMISED ME TO PRETECT HIM!!!! YOU….” Yunho pushed the phone onto Yoochun’s chest without letting Junsu to finish his words. Junsu who didn’t know that the phone was already changed hand kept on blabbering all by himself. His voice was so loud that Yoochun can hear it even without putting it on his ear.

 

“Junsu-ah…” Yoochun called softly. Junsu stopped immediately.

 

“Y…Yoochun…? Why…the phone…you…” Junsu stuttering. He swallowed nervously.

 

“Min…I count on you to settle this whole thing…I will take Jaejoong out…I cannot risk his reputation in his condition right now…” Changmin nodded in understanding. Yunho took offJaejoong’s hand that was clutching on his shirt and intertwined their hands together.

 

They fled from the scene. Yunho felt sorry for burdening Changmin to settle the whole matter s but he can’t do anything right now except for accompanying Jaejoong. He needs to calm down the terrified Jaejoong. That what more important and he knew Changmin would forgive him for that.

*************************************************************************************************************

“WE’RE REPORTING RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEJUNG’S COMPANY AFTER WE RECEIVED THE SCHOCK INFORMATION FROM THE EYES WITNESS STATING THAT KIM JAEJOONG WHO HAD BEEN LONG LOST WASFOUND TOGETHER WITH THE OWNER OF THIS TOP COMPANY…? THE QUESTION IS NOW WHETHER THE DISSAPEARANCE OF KIM JAEJOONG WE LOVED HAVE TO DO WITH JUNG YUNHO…?”

 

Sunny stopped immediately when she heard the news on her way leaving the company.

 

“Now I remember! HE REALLY IS KIM JAEJOONG!” She shifted her sight back on the company and the reporters.

 

“I should ask for his autograph…” She changed her direction to get into the company but when she saw the angry face of Kibum through the glass wall, she cancelled.

 

“He’s scary…” Freaking out with the sudden chill, she escaped from the scene.

***************************************************************************************************************

They were still running even the rain were showering them. Jaejoong followed Yunho obediently as Yunho just dragged him away till they reach the tunnel nearby. Their body soaked and slowly, Yunho resting his back on the wall as he took a deep breath. Jaejoong kept his mouth quite and he seems lost in his thought.

 

The blood splashed all over the floor as Jaejoong coughed and coughed while holding onto his neck. The blood dripped from the mouth and in a minute he dropped onto the floor lying in dying. The pool of blood created as he felt like his throat was burning in flames.

 

“Junsu-ah…help me…” Jaejoong’s body twitched in pain before he closed his eyes. He heard the voice screaming and crying soon after that but he unable opening his eyes. It seems like all the oxygen in this world has been up leaving nothing for him to inhale.

 

“Jae…?” Jaejoong’s thought was torn apart as Yunho touched his hand softly; concerned.

 

He slapped Yunho’s hand away harshly as he backed up with the hand locked on his neck. The flashback seems so real that made him feeling all the unbearable pain once again… But this time, he thought that he suffered more than he used to be as his body was slicing up piece by piece. He was beyond shocked and scared.

 

“Jae baby…Look at me…This is Yun…your Yun…” Yunho took a step forward whenever Jaejoong moved backward till there is no move he can made.

 

Sliding down onto the ground, Jaejoong was screaming hysterically pushing Yunho away from him. With no voice escaped from his lips Jaejoong punching Yunho’s chest repeatedly while avoiding facing Yunho. The situation was uncontrollable with Jaejoong crouching and hugging his body pitifully. Desperately to get Jaejoong’s attention, with one swift Yunho brushed off Jaejoong’s hands and pulled his waist closer till their lips connected to each other. Jaejoong’s eyes shot wide open.

 

The tears’ streaming down his eyes when he thought that he’s still at the same place; the place that he felt safe with Yunho.

 

The place where only Yunho and Jaejoong existed.

 

The place where he was secured in Yunho’s arm, kissing him and loving him.

 

He neglected the tears that were running through his cheek when he took a further move, taking chances in kissing Yunho and letting Yunho’s tongue to roam within his sacred mouth while he enjoy the taste of pleasure given by Yunho; the love of his life. When they parted, Jaejoong buried his head on Yunho’s shoulder as Yunho tightened the hug on his waist.

 

*Jaejoong’s POV

I closed my eyes tightly hoping that I could chase that nightmare away from my life. I realized by now that I could never change what had happened. And I remembered that calling Junsu is the last word ever uttered from my mouth. This place reminded me how I used to be and who I really am. I’m trying so hard to run away from the truth all this time that I failed to notice what I lost in my life.

 

“I love you Jae-ah…I really love you…” Yunho whispered through my ears. Yunho-ah…I really wanted to say the same thing to you…I wanted to let out this feeling that I really love you.

 

“Jaejoong-ah…tell me something…you’re not talking to me am I right…? It’s not that I’m unable to hear your voice anymore right…?” Yunho asked from my shoulder. I nodded. I could hear Yunho’s breathing in relief.

 

“I’m scared…” Jaejoong let out.

 

 

*Yunho’s POV

What am I doing? I promised myself to make Jaejoong happy with me. But till now all that I’m doing is just making him scared.

 

“I’m here…if you’re not talking to me then I would be more scared than you…” That’s the truth. I want him to tell me that he’s okay. I want him to let me know that I really protecting him and happy with me. I want…

 

“Yun…your body is warm…I love it…” I rubbed his back giving him the warmth so that he’s not ended up catching cold later on.

 

I want to hear Jaejoong’s voice telling me everything…

**********************************************************